Wi-Fi Trades UNOVA TRADE SHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Unova Trade Shop! 5G! IM BACK!

LillipupFTW said:
Do you have a Shiny Vicitni, Deino, and Karrablast?

I have a few shiny deinos and I shiny karrblast. There is no current possible way to have a legit shiny victini so I dont have a legit one! But I do have a hacked one!

Snivylover555 said:
So will you trade me the shiny Togepi

Yeh what do you offer for it?:)

Go to my trade thread and see.It's in my sig.

davewillis44 said:
Yeh the event haas not been yet! But on July 7th I think it is, they are going to go on wifi for all japanese games! So as soon as I get these I will put them into file and put them in the distro!

cool, before you put it in the distro, can you give me a copy please. CML for the golurk, i might want hydreigon later

you skipped me dave..
I heard from *cant say the site* that its only to be released in mcdo stores shiny golurk and Hydreigon

At first, it will only be released at McDonalds, but then, after July 7th, it will be distributed via Wifi, but only downloadable to Japanese games. Sorry for stepping in, but I just thought I'd provide some info~

ahh i only heard about it thx for that info time to ring out my japanese white version then

WinterChevalier said:
At first, it will only be released at McDonalds, but then, after July 7th, it will be distributed via Wifi, but only downloadable to Japanese games. Sorry for stepping in, but I just thought I'd provide some info~

yeh that is exacly right !;)

I will write back to everyone later I'm on my phone!

hipoke said:
As long as they're not hacked CML (see my list) for Bold perfect event Celebi, Shiny Machamp, Shiny Confagurius, Shiny Ninetales if it has Drought, and shiny mudkip. And more importantly welcome to the beach! Also do you happen to have EVd DW Politoed, EVd Jellicent, or the EVd Flying Genie?
Still trading for these if you're up for it.

LillipupFTW said:
So, do you want anything?

yeh i do ill get back to you when im on my computer tonight

hipoke said:
hipoke said:
As long as they're not hacked CML (see my list) for Bold perfect event Celebi, Shiny Machamp, Shiny Confagurius, Shiny Ninetales if it has Drought, and shiny mudkip. And more importantly welcome to the beach! Also do you happen to have EVd DW Politoed, EVd Jellicent, or the EVd Flying Genie?
Still trading for these if you're up for it.

yeh man for sure!
We need to figure out a time we are online
and by the way i do have an Evd shiny DW ability (day care bred) politoad!

WinterChevalier said:
Interested in your "Joltank" :3

hey! do you file trade or just wifi ?
if you know how to use files i can send you the file for joltank for free!
but if you are to trade it you need to use the pic from my front page in your thread!

I know how to use files so you can just email me a file~ I don't plan on trading it though, but if I do, I'll be using that pic from your front page :3 I'll pm you my email address :D Also, just wondering, is it possible to get some other files off of you? *runs off to pm*

WinterChevalier said:
I know how to use files so you can just email me a file~ I don't plan on trading it though, but if I do, I'll be using that pic from your front page :3 I'll pm you my email address :D Also, just wondering, is it possible to get some other files off of you? *runs off to pm*

Enjoy your pokemon! I sent you all of the pokemon you wanted aswel as a few others, only one i havnt sent is the PC audino as i dont have it in file yet!
And you can trade all of them! But with joltank you just need to use that pic!

I'll take the Joltank. I'll put the pic in my thread, and I'd prefer Wifi for this one.

pokemon99 said:
I'll take the Joltank. I'll put the pic in my thread, and I'd prefer Wifi for this one.

Hey man yeh i can give you Joltank!
I cant trade now as im on my phone, If you could file trade i could do it pretty quick. but considering its a wifi trade it will have to wait til tomorrow, im sorry!
Pm me tomorrow when you are available and hopefully im on then, i may finish up early tomorrow so that should be good!

LillipupFTW said:
So, do you want anything?

hey man you want the shiny victini?
If you do i will give it to you for free. i dont want anything as it is a hack!
Pm me when you can trade!

and once again dave you either skipped me or not interested tell me either way?

There is a great many things on that list I want :p
I'd like the shiny thundurus, spiritomb and mudkip for starters, if they're all completly legit. My pokes are here:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=97837

jaren said:
and once again dave you either skipped me or not interested tell me either way?

I can't see where you asked for anything? Accept the new events which I dobt have and won't until july 7th!

HaniKazmi said:
There is a great many things on that list I want :p
I'd like the shiny thundurus, spiritomb and mudkip for starters, if they're all completly legit. My pokes are here:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=97837

Hey man yeh they are completely legit. Id love your shiny medichan, bit that is all I'm really after. Though I can give you the others. When can you trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back