Wi-Fi Trades UNOVA TRADE SHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Unova Trade Shop! 5G! IM BACK!

k,thanks, i will probably be awake in your morning, does your mic on your ds work???? maybe we could voice chat

I'm interested in your shiny ev'd alakazam, CML for it? :)

dave, i dont need scyther anymore, i do however need a lvl 100 shiny togetic if you have it or lvl 100 shiny togekiss instead of scyther

I will do all your CMTs when I get home (on my phone at the moment)

Dave, i can trade now, but fast!!!! hurry home, please

actually, i gotta go up and take a shower, tell ya when im back,sorry again

I would love the shiny Togepi if it's still here

@chellochello- its very hard for us to trade. Its only 9am here!
Maybe I should put togepi in the distro! Aswel as the jap DW birthday togekiss!
@snivylover- same thing as above! Do you know how to connect up?

I have the distro dave, i just want to know if togepi is on there, and gensect,keldeo and meloetta arent, are they?

LillipupFTW said:
CML for the three hacked legends and the Japanese Axew event.

Hey I dont really wanna trade the hacked legends anymore (keldeo etc)
As they havnt been released! I dont want people thinking I trade hacks because they are the only 3!

oh sorry i will check your thread for axew though!

As long as they're not hacked CML (see my list) for Bold perfect event Celebi, Shiny Machamp, Shiny Confagurius, Shiny Ninetales if it has Drought, and shiny mudkip. And more importantly welcome to the beach! Also do you happen to have EVd DW Politoed, EVd Jellicent, or the EVd Flying Genie?

I really want your Movie Victini (mainly because the ID has my birthday in it XD). I don't have much though, what do you think is a reasonable pokemon for it?

You sound reaaaally nice :D Do you have any special offers on a Jirachi? Shiny or unshiny doesn't really matter, I <3 Jirachi and the little thingy is cool :p So if you have any special offers, like I dont have much to offer, but if you can name something or something easy, that'd be GREAT!!! :cool: :D :) PM please

You back in...
IPokeFan123 out...

Friend Code - 1077 1752 7573
Game name - Coda

Flame Mistress said:
I really want your Movie Victini (mainly because the ID has my birthday in it XD). I don't have much though, what do you think is a reasonable pokemon for it?

hey man yeh you contact me one time when your online and hopefully i am too and ill give you a movie victini!

IPokeFan123 said:
You sound reaaaally nice :D Do you have any special offers on a Jirachi? Shiny or unshiny doesn't really matter, I <3 Jirachi and the little thingy is cool :p So if you have any special offers, like I don't have much to offer, but if you can name something or something easy, that'd be GREAT!!! :cool: :D :) PM please

You back in...
IPokeFan123 out...

Game name - Coda

aw thankyou!
well i have alot of different jirachis
i have all natures of WISHMR jirachi aswel as one shiny one! And i have the SMR2010 Jirachi, JBHF jirachi and Gamestop Jirachi!
My favourite would be probably gamestop jirachi as it knows Draco Meteor!
Let me know which one you want and we will sort something out!

Alright nvm someone got me a Jirachi, but i'm interested in your Darkrai, (any but not a japanese one, that has its name in japanese) and a regular Deoxys (not shiny) I dont have a list, but we can sort things out, i have somethings you might want,
Dream World Igglybuff - Ability - Friend Guard
Dream World Stantler - Ability - Sap Sipper
Pichu - Move - Volt Tackle
Please respond soon :/
And well I'll take another Jirachi (your pick) for my cousin for letting me borrow his Dsi,
without him, i would never be able to trade online, and it depends on what you'll want for a Jirachi and again please respond soon.
Game name - Coda

Hey you still trading for these?

hipoke said:
As long as they're not hacked CML (see my list) for Bold perfect event Celebi, Shiny Machamp, Shiny Confagurius, Shiny Ninetales if it has Drought, and shiny mudkip. And more importantly welcome to the beach! Also do you happen to have EVd DW Politoed, EVd Jellicent, or the EVd Flying Genie?

just haven't heard a replay for you in a few days so just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back