Wi-Fi Trades UNOVA TRADE SHOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Unova Trade Shop! 4G/5G

LillipupFTW said:
Yeah, I guess.

Also, CML for Shiny Deino and Karrablast.

hey shiny crobat for shiny deino. and i dont have a shiny karrablast but id also like your shiny altaria .. anything else you want?
and ill give you genesect for free (its hacked so i dont want anything)

It says that you have one. Also, I do know a way without a hack, but it really hard.

Never mind, how about Kumonga- Galvantula lv100 Evd

LillipupFTW said:
It says that you have one. Also, I do know a way without a hack, but it really hard.

Never mind, how about Kumonga- Galvantula lv100 Evd

I'll take a regirock please if its ok, we can trade again when you wnat to

na man i said i DONT have it. but i will try get it for you sometime today!

davewillis44 said:
na man i said i don't have it. but i will try get it for you sometime today!
Ok, i might get one from oshawott fan(registeel though) thanks anyway though

yeh i know!
i sent you files!

Hey guys more pokemon have been added the the 4G distro, FAL2010 mew, Oblivia deoxys, Ashs Pikachu
and to the 5G distro , FAL2010 mew, Oblivia deoxys, Oblivia manaphy egg, which when hatched will have your own OT and ID,Ashs pikachu, lv50 UT shiny musharna and shiny heatran

Do you have any UT Versions of the Gen 3 events? If not, could I get the EV spread for all of them?

RE: Unova Trade Shop!

heya i wud jus like a thundus if u would i dont mind wat its like i jus need it to complete my unova pokadex =D if u wud ill be so grateful i dont have any pokemon u wud want to trade with by the looks of it lol my fc is 3009 8329 1953 my names hana. i reli want to find sum one hu wiv help me unlock white forest on my pokemon black =( x x tx my fone if u can chick its 07746442631 n i wud also like a keldeo n a gensects n that other jus to complete i wud trade u it bk if u want i jus want to complete my dex =D. i dnt knw wer u frm but if ur not frm the uk i guess ur clock time is diffent to mine lol so jus tx me n ill tel u wen i can get on it x thanks hun

RE: Unova Trade Shop! 5G! IM BACK!

If you still have them, im interested in shiny torchic, scyther, and ashs pikachu

Hey Guys!
I am back and taking trades again! I have been breeding alot of near flawless/flawless and a few shiny pokemon lately so i will slowly add them to the thread! I have redesigned the shop,hopefully you like it!
Lets get some trades going!

OH i missed that! yeh i do still have them all!
I pmd you to say i cant trade now i gota get some sleep
but i can give them to you tomorrow ill get them ready in my pc trade box!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back