Wi-Fi Trades UPDATE 9/8/07! Shard79's "My Player" Thread: Shinies,11/12 starters, 1+ of every Tm!

RE: Shard79's "My Player" Thread: Shinies, some starters, 1+ of every Tm, Cloned Darkrai

can you post what you posted in my player thread here?your post didn,t show up oh and I am interested in any of your shinies

RE: Shard79's "My Player" Thread: Shinies, some starters, 1+ of every Tm, Cloned Darkrai

What do you want for Shiny Cubone?

Delta Storm: offer

Light Manaphy: Since you have an Electivire, i asume you have an Electrobooster (the thing that evolves Electabuzz into electivire), And electivire is a part of my team, but i dont have an electrobooster even though i have 5 elekids. So, ill give you any TM or possibly 1 of my Shinies for it.

BTW, how do you put sprites on a post without any backround like you did for your shinies on your player thread

I would like a shiny and I can give you a shiny too and here is the process I did:
1save them from pokemon elite 2000
2upload them to photobucket
3copy the img tags
4paste them on your post
5there you go
Note:you can only put up to 10 images

Not sure if this is fair or not, but how bout i give you a shiny Buizel for your shiny fearow, and you attach the Electrizer to it (Again, not sure if its fair)

yes deal remember for those who trade me shiny pokemon I will throw an item free

I just read ur Player thread and im happy as heck that free item thing is true! But, it might be delayed cuz my Router is being annoying so some guy is coming to look at it tommorow.

same with me my USB connector isn,t working properly

Shiny Charmander or Shiny Snubbull for your shiny Growlithe?

Shiny Charmander for shiny Growlithe? Deal.

Did you still want to do the Magby/Togepi for Shiny Buizel?

would you trade your shiny Growlithe for my shiny electrode and magby?

Whats with everyone and my shiny Growlithe :p

Riolu Ranger: Im already trading my Shiny Growlithe to someone

Yeh were trading a repairman is coming over in a little bit to come and fix my Wi Fi :D

Ok, did you want Magby or Togepi for Shiny Buizel?

Magby

uh i dont care what lvl as long as you attach the Magmabooster like you said.

I'll have to clone the Magmarizer and I can't do that until later because I have to finish an essay for my summer reading for tomorrow.

Back