• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Update H; Plasma freeze FA ghetsis, shiny sigilyph thundurus ex W deoxys ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BC update! Have shiny altaria computer search!Mats!sleeves! and ex's! W:keldeo ex, la

@konter I will let you know later man.

RE: BC update! Have shiny altaria computer search!Mats!sleeves! and ex's! W:keldeo ex, la

Skipped? I posted all my trainers on my thread.

Sorry evilpac, How much you value your FA terrakion?

@blastoyz http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/misty_kasumi/media/JPN%20Deck%20Boxes/MewtwoExTeamRocketReturn.jpg.html?filters[term]=Mewtwo%20deck%20box&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=3

About 15. Probably about as much as a regular Entei.

Alright, Ill let you know when i get out of school.

Ok, sounds good.

Could you CML for your Rayquaza SR?

Thanks

Hey guys, did not see anything, I updated with shining raichu.

Do you know yet what the offer is?

You wanted computer search right? make an offer.

Kianraikou said:
You wanted computer search right? make an offer.

How much do you value the Computer Search and the Landorus EX

Computer search 25$
Landorus ex 35$

Kianraikou said:
Computer search 25$
Landorus ex 35$

I will think about it because I might get a Computer Search at a Prerelease tomorrow

Please CML for that Computer Search!!!

I've got a Keldeo ex I can trade you, I'm interested in Entei ex and your secret Altaria

I could do entei ex and shiny altaria for keldeo ex and something small like a ninetales or something.

Are you interested in Catchers?

Is there any chance we could do something so I could also get a reverse Sigilyph and reverse Meloetta too? I'm assuming all your cards are mint too?

I do have the Ninetales 18/124 that I can throw in.

Yes, they're mint can do my:
entei ex
shiny altaria
rev sigilyph
rev Meloetta

Your:
Keldeo ex
Aggron Drx?
Blissey Dx?

Kianraikou said:
Yes, they're mint can do my:
entei ex
shiny altaria
rev sigilyph
rev Meloetta

Your:
Keldeo ex
Aggron Drx?
Blissey Dx?

I've got a Blissey from Dark Explorers as well as a reverse Chansey I can give you, but I can't find an Aggron. I can still give you the Ninetales if you want, otherwise I can check for something else for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back