• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Update H; Plasma freeze FA ghetsis, shiny sigilyph thundurus ex W deoxys ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BC update! Have shiny altaria computer search!Mats!sleeves! and ex's! W:keldeo ex, la

Naw thats fine, I could do:
shiny altaria
entei ex
meloetta rev
sigilyph rev
your:
keldeo ex
blissey
ninetales

sounds good?

RE: BC update! Have shiny altaria computer search!Mats!sleeves! and ex's! W:keldeo ex, la

Kianraikou said:
Naw thats fine, I could do:
shiny altaria
entei ex
meloetta rev
sigilyph rev
your:
keldeo ex
blissey
ninetales

sounds good?

Sounds great to me, we can PM addresses :)

Bianca for computer search?

Ill tell you tommorrow will.

Cml

4x catcher
1x scrafty playmat can i get a pic
1x computer search

Heres a pic the scafty mat http://www.trollandtoad.com/p907740.html
I'm interested in your keldeo ex make an offer.

Kianraikou said:
Ill tell you tommorrow will.

Lol will, I already replied to you, Ill tell you later today, im going to league to get trades and my friend has 2 extra computer searches so I could trade you one.

would you do my

2x FA terrakion

Your

Mew EX
Mew EX FA?

lolz my leagues are on thursdays and saturdays, so im unaccustomed to ones on sundays. If possible see if you can get a promo Darkrai, my friend is in need of it also. Thank you.

Kianraikou said:
Heres a pic the scafty mat http://www.trollandtoad.com/p907740.html
I'm interested in your keldeo ex make an offer.

My
keldeo ex

Your
Scrfty playmat
computer search

Aye numberonewill, Sorry man I traded one of my computer searchs for a FA skyla I couldn't hold on a second for you, but im getting 4 booster boxes in a week or so and I could trade all the stuff I pull out of there.

@Kroatia
Ill pass

@Dragon buster , Lol you trying rip me off? Whats wrong with you.
Keldeo is 35 on troll and toad when the mat is worth 60 bucks and Cpu search is worth 30 bucks.

Kianraikou said:
Aye numberonewill, Sorry man I traded one of my computer searchs for a FA skyla I couldn't hold on a second for you, but im getting 4 booster boxes in a week or so and I could trade all the stuff I pull out of there.

@Kroatia
Ill pass

@Dragon buster , Lol you trying rip me off? Whats wrong with you.
Keldeo is 35 on troll and toad when the mat is worth 60 bucks and Cpu search is worth 30 bucks.

Well wat wud u want for the mat

cml for scraft mat. Btw, there are multiple scrafty mats on ebay for $30. They aren't close to $60

I know, I value it at 30-40, I was just showing dragon buster tnt prices.

Would you do
MY:
Landorus EX

YOUR:
Computer Search
Celebi EX
Gold Potion

LMK or counter

would you do a fa terrakion and 1 Regular terrakion nvi for a computer search?

CML for Hydreigon DRX 97/124

RE: W:tropical beach FA skyla FA bianca 3x skyla H;lots of stuff, merch FA exs

Sorry guys for late replying been busy but updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back