• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales (US Only) I have four Lurantis-GX. Trade me.

RE: H: Landorus-EX, Aegislash-EX, Lugia-EX FA, Genesect-EX FA, and Manectric-EX FA!

I am interested in Dusknoir (Boundaries Crossed).

Please CML for any of your wants.

RE: H: Landorus-EX, Aegislash-EX, Lugia-EX FA, Genesect-EX FA, and Manectric-EX FA!

terry - everything that you have listed are ultra rares. Unless you value Dusknoir that highly, I'm not really sure what you're willing to offer.

Serperior said:
terry - everything that you have listed are ultra rares. Unless you value Dusknoir that highly, I'm not really sure what you're willing to offer.

I have a ton of stuff listed (although they are not very organized - I will admit). If you scroll down you will see it. I have hundreds of rare cards posted. Anything that you are interested is a very good possibility for trade.

I found a Typhlosion Holo from Mysterious Treasure in NM condition belive it or not :D. Would you do it if I threw that in?

LMK!

terry: Understand these cards need to be in perfectly mint condition - no surface scratches, edgewear, nothing. I like Thundurus FA, Blaziken FB LV.X, Jolteon gold star, Treecko gold star, and Torterra LV.X.

MP: I have the sudden need for RH Machamp, Machoke, and Machop from Furious Fists. How about those?

Yes, I have a RH Machoke RH, would you do it with Typhlosion?

/Only/ if that Typhlosion is mint. Please check for surface scratches on both sides because it's an older card. Some of the cards you sent me weren't perfect, (nm, however, but I need 'em pack-fresh for my collection), so please check this. The Typhlosion is particularly for the collection binder.

Its not Mint, NM at best. Would you do the trade with RH Machoke and Delphox (XY) instead?

If /that/ is perfectly mint then sure! (PLEASE check.)

Ohmygosh neither the Delphox or Machoke RH are in mint condition :/. I have a Yveltal from Xy in mint condition though! Would you do that?

LMK!

Ah, it's only a Rare. Anything else? Or, can I upgrade to a M Charizard-EX X (or SR) by adding something in? Obviously the Zard needs to be mint lol.

I have an Xerneas Rare from XY as well, would that do it? Or I could give you my M Charizard X for your Genesect EX FA (SP-NM) and Mewtwo EX (NXD)?

LMK!

I can't do the latter. Genesect-EX for M Charizard-EX Y, Xerneas, and Yveltal? I can do that. Just check for edgewear and surfacewear. Once you've done that, PM me!

PM sent buddy!

Done deal to me. I'll update the Haves/Wants when I receive. Thank you!

RE: H: Landorus EX, Lugia EX FA, Rayquaza EX FA! I WANT YOUR SEISMITOAD.

Bump! Need the following!

VS Seeker RH
Seismitoad-EX
Computer Search
2x Enhanced Hammer PHF RH

I'll even go for two of the Leafeon Regionals stamped, if you have 'em.

RE: H: Landorus EX, Lugia EX FA, Manectric EX FA, Rayquaza EX FA! I WANT YOUR SEISMITOAD.

What playable trainers do you have available? I have a lot of your collection wants! :)

RE: H: Landorus EX, Lugia EX FA, Manectric EX FA, Rayquaza EX FA! I WANT YOUR SEISMITOAD.

Which ones were you looking for? I have some staples available. Make sure those wants are in mint condition! And check for those hard-to-find surface scratches also!

Serperior said:
Which ones were you looking for? I have some staples available. Make sure those wants are in mint condition! And check for those hard-to-find surface scratches also!

Hmm I am sure only a couple are mint but I will look!
I am looking for
N
Hypnotoxic
Virbank
Skyla
Lysandre

Hm. I know I have some Laser for sure. (They're all at school, unfortunately, and I'm at home for break.) Please check and get back to me - what do you have?

Back