• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales (US Only) I have four Lurantis-GX. Trade me.

RE: H: Mewtwo-EX, PTCGO codes for days, and Metagame! W: Charizards and Secret Rares!

Awww :( I actually have the mega charizard on hold as of right now thats why i didn't offer it sorry. Well could you do the deal and replace the FA Terrakion with the FA Manectric EX?

RE: H: Mewtwo-EX, PTCGO codes for days, and Metagame! W: Charizards and Secret Rares!

I couldn't. FA Manectric is worth more than the FA Terrakion haha. Was there anything else you had?

I know its worth more but My initial offer was even and was made for terrakion ex, you said it was just the reg terrakion so there isn't a difference in fa manectric and fa terrakion ex to be honest. Ill make another offer...

My:
x1 Meganium Prime Promo
x1 Meganium Prime
x1 Uxie Lv. X

Your:
x1 Keldeo EX
x1 Kyurem EX PLB
x1 Kyogre ex CG
x1 Articuno EX

I'll have to pass. Thanks for offering, however.

Would you be willing to do the Kyogre for both Meganium?

Umm...what's the condition on the Meganium?

RE: H: Mewtwo-EX, PTCGO codes for days, and Metagame! W: ANY AND ALL MINT MEGAS!

BUMP - with new Wants!

RE: H: Mewtwo-EX, PTCGO codes for days, and Metagame! W: Mega Blastoise and the FA!

I have Blastoise EX FA.

Offer?

RE: H: Mewtwo-EX, PTCGO codes for days, and Metagame! W: Mega Blastoise and the FA!

Haha, I can't really make an offer when:

- I don't know what you value Blastoise at.
- I don't know the condition of the card.
- I don't know what you're looking for.

Help me out here! xD

Re-organized my list and added some new stuff! Help a brotha out!

EDIT: Totally ask me if I have R/UC/C unlisted. I just might have 'em.

RE: REVAMPED THREAD! H: A lot! Help me get my Wants!

Hi again interested in these.

Terrakion FA NVI
Landorus FFI
Cobalion ex FA
Ageislash ex.

Could you CML??

I like Seismitoad-EX! What set is your Mewtwo-EX from?

Mewtwo ex is from Legendary treasures.

Hmm. I think I'm mainly into Seismitoad-EX then. I have to remove Aegislash from my list because it might be pending soon. What do you think is fair?

Would you do the Cobalion for seismitoad? Would you trade codes for the mewtwo? Im looking for a bunch of them so if your interested in anything else id love to trade for them.

Yikes, nope. Cobalion-EX FA is definitely more valuable than the Seismitoad. Um...how many codes were you thinking for Mewtwo?

well I value codes at about .25 cwents a piece and value the mewtwo at like $10. Im also interested in your Raichu x2 X&Y Maybe we can do that for seismitoad and then make up the rest in codes?

I'd be willing to let go of the Raichu. What are your values on those? I value them at like three apiece.

i acutally traded for the raichus at league yesterday and I traded the mewtwo sorry man.

Back again for the Kyogre ex CG

Could you do...

My:
x1 Meganium Prime Promo
x1 Meganium Prime set
x1 Arceus Psychic

FOR

Your:
x1 Kyogre ex CG

Meganiums are nm.

Back