• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! Updated 9-15-11 H: Primes, *s W: Bulk & Ultra Rares

wilyfungi said:
@raw19 hmm with troll bringing machamp prime down to $4 I am definitely leery of picking them up at any price over a couple bucks cash, so how about tabling that...would you offer anything for a reuniclus? I see that under your wants, definitely have some

@Hikikomori-san hmm since my shipping would be $5 and celebi prime is a bit on the rise, I am going to pass...I actually cannot find a price for the HGSS playmat on ebay, so I am a little leery on trading at $20 for now actually - I could not find a price on TNT either, unfortunately, but they seem to have started valuing most of the older pokemon playmats at $40 I am interested in the tyranitar primes for anything else you want to trade for however, next most interested in the SEL piece, and third most in terested in the RDL bottom if you want to work something out for Celebi Prime and ???

(also I am sorry for the slow reply, I thought I replied to this thread on the 5th! my bad)

@Phaaze no problem!

@numberonewill well um I have all the refs I need sorry, I just trade for business :mad:

@hagane certainly interested in them...do you have an actual specific offer in mind?

A couple of RH Weavile UD and/or a Vileplume UD i can offer for stuff. I also have 1 last unlisted Mew Prime, but not much else.

Well, I am interested in...
6x Celebi Prime
2x Junk Arm RH
2x Pokemon Communication BW RH
1x Sage's Training RH
1x Reshiram FA
1x Kingdra Prime

I can offer...
4x T-Tar Prime
1x SEL Bottom
1x RDL Bottom
1x Gigas LV.X - very used
1x Giratina LV.X - slightly used
1x Mewtwo LV.X Promo - slightly used
1x Charizard G LV.X Promo - slightly used

LMK or counter please?

Maybe 1 Pachirisu and 1 Zekrom FA for both Typhlosion Prime? If you have any Pokémon Catcher I can add more.

Interested in x2 Vileplume UD and x4 Rare Candy. I have a Tornadus FA and a Shaymin UL. You can also CML to see if there is anything you are interested in. Thank you!

@raw19 definitely interested in the vileplume

@hikikomori-san I am just roughly calculating values but I still do not see that as any better than just a straight up $50 for $50, and I am sorry but especially with used cards involved I am not really interested in doing that.

@hagane that sounds fine I will go ahead and PM you

@The Yoshi would you do 2 pachirisu or is that too much?

How many points would a Mew Prime be?

I shall get back to you on this, then.

Wily, it depends on how much you value a Pachirisu at. I might be able to do 2 of any of the following: Tornadus, Shaymin, Pachirisu (you would pick two), but depending on what you choose, I may have to add more. At the very least, I would trade the Pachi and the Tornadus for 4 Candy and 2 Vileplume, and possibly something else.

I have 2x FA Tornadus.

Interested in most of the non promo ex, Lv X, or * cards.

CML too and let me know what you valve everything you want at and I'll use that to choose which ex, LvX or * cards I actually want.

@Perfect Chaos points are listed on the first page. Mew Prime would be 500 each.

@raw19 sure thing!

@The Yoshi well there would be no point for me trading all that for pachirisu other than admittedly picking up the best card in the trade, but I prefer to trade with delivery confirmation & bubble mailer & for profit so I usually do not do that sort of thing...I might consider it but probably not with tornadus as the other piece

@SMP you can feel free to cite troll prices for all the current metagame stuff in general (will LYK if I have a specific disagreement). From the primeS/etc. I am not interested in PDL or Absol or Houndoom, most of the rest are fine. Interseted in Vanilluxe and not much else for NV. Reuniclus for other notables.

@Erling2204 victory cups, scizor primes, tyranitar primes are my closest interests probably! FAs are fine too

CML for absol prime and celebi prime.

@mpain hmm mostly interested in your FA & Vanilluxe, do you have any bulk you would offer too? Not C/U probably since you are in australia and that would be super expensive!

I could do vanniluxe for something.

How bout normal tornadus reshiram FA and vanniluxe for your:
1x psychic bolt arceus lv.x non promo
1x meteor blast arceus lv.x non promo
1x omniscient arceus lv.x non promo
1x gengar lv.x
1x salamence lv.x
1x tangrowth lv.x

@mpain I am sorry but just vanilluxe would not be enough for either celebi prime or absol prime for me due to the shipping considerations involved; I only trade for business sorry!

I really need those 2 Vileplume. Could you please consider this:

My:

Pachirisu CoL Holo

Your:

3 Rare Candy
2 Vileplume

Please LMK if there is anything I can add to to the trade. I believe I have the Charizard AR Glass Holo, and I have some Holo POP energy (not sealed, but protected).

Edit: How many Vanilluxe, Vanillish, Vanillite, Victini, N, Cheren, and Twins do you have?

@The Yoshi how many POP energy?

@Wily: I believe I have 5-6. Please LMK what else you have from what I asked, so I may be able to expand the trade.

@The Yoshi all I really have are twins and cheren and plenty of both...I have been a little out of the getting new cards due to various reasons, sorry!

Hey wilyfungi, I like your Magnezone Prime and 2 Sage's RH. I got Pachi and Min, also 2 FA Zekrom and 1 Reshi FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back