• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! Updated 9-15-11 H: Primes, *s W: Bulk & Ultra Rares

Hey, trainer. I'm interested in:

Kyogre *
Registeel *

I have:

Charizard delta x2
1 Sealed POP energy pack
1 Charizard PK

In that case how about
My:
RH Pachi
RH Collector

Your:
2x Magnezone Prime
1x Reshiram BW

Should be pretty even value-wise. Shoot me a pm if you'd be ok with this. (all my cards are mint-nm and I'd send first obviously)

Thanks

i have one shaymin and 1 RH catcher a lot of NV(just ask) , i am interested in 3 electrode prime, 3 celebi prime, 1 RDL full

My:
x1 electrode prime
x1 pichu
x1 ninetails col
x1 vileplume
x1 jirachi col
x1 reuniclus
x1 samurott
x2 reshiram promo
Your:
x1 pachirisu
x3 lanturn prime

@raw19 4 collector is certainly reasonable, but unfortunately my stock is starting to run lower (only like 10, and someone currently offering bulk on 4), could you add like a Machamp Prime or anything?

numberonewill what about 2 electrode prime for 1x Infernape LV X, 2x Rhyperior LV X Promo?

@Sepiroth123 I thank you for trying to make good offers on it, but yanmega is still selling for at least $13 and I see your offers as like $28 & $52...they are nice offers but I would still rather just sell Yanmega off over that

@RareCandyAwesomeness well 2 pichu is not too expensive, so for instance I would do it for a Feraligatr Prime or something...if that is too expensive for your tastes I could try to ship it cheaper or something but idk; and I do not have cobalions right now, sorry

@JEKyl hey kettles, interested in your ex and lv x as usual (this is Joel), the POP packs and charizards are fine too...I usually look for about a 25-30% return at least on *s and shinings, since they hold their value so eternally, I can probably value Kyogre * like $30 and Registeel like $20 still (will have to double check before finalizing anything though)

@kroatia I see that as your $20 + $15 for my $20 + $20 + $3, so I feel like I would be down about $8...and besides Magnezone Prime is getting hot again, so it is not like they are any less hot than your cards; maybe if you tossed in like a Pikachu 115/114 and Shaymin Lv. X I could think about it

@CFOURCOLTSFAN will respond to your post on the other forum as I see no trade thread linked here

@Dturd915 um no thanks...I see that as like your $3+$1+$4+$6+$2+$4+$1+$3=$24 for my $20+$18=$38

wilyfungi said:
@raw19 4 collector is certainly reasonable, but unfortunately my stock is starting to run lower (only like 10, and someone currently offering bulk on 4), could you add like a Machamp Prime or anything?

numberonewill what about 2 electrode prime for 1x Infernape LV X, 2x Rhyperior LV X Promo?

@Sepiroth123 I thank you for trying to make good offers on it, but yanmega is still selling for at least $13 and I see your offers as like $28 & $52...they are nice offers but I would still rather just sell Yanmega off over that

@RareCandyAwesomeness well 2 pichu is not too expensive, so for instance I would do it for a Feraligatr Prime or something...if that is too expensive for your tastes I could try to ship it cheaper or something but idk; and I do not have cobalions right now, sorry

@JEKyl hey kettles, interested in your ex and lv x as usual (this is Joel), the POP packs and charizards are fine too...I usually look for about a 25-30% return at least on *s and shinings, since they hold their value so eternally, I can probably value Kyogre * like $30 and Registeel like $20 still (will have to double check before finalizing anything though)

@kroatia I see that as your $20 + $15 for my $20 + $20 + $3, so I feel like I would be down about $8...and besides Magnezone Prime is getting hot again, so it is not like they are any less hot than your cards; maybe if you tossed in like a Pikachu 115/114 and Shaymin Lv. X I could think about it

@CFOURCOLTSFAN will respond to your post on the other forum as I see no trade thread linked here

@Dturd915 um no thanks...I see that as like your $3+$1+$4+$6+$2+$4+$1+$3=$24 for my $20+$18=$38

I shall think about it.

Hey Fungi,

Just checked and Pachi's still going for 28 right now, which is why I thought my original offer was roughly equal.

I'm also interested in 3x Electrode Prime

How about my:
RH Pachi (28)
RH Collector (15)
Shaymin Lvl X (7)
Secret Pikachu (7)
and a some bulk commons and uncommons (give me a reasonable number as to how many you want, I think your asking bulk price was 100 for an electrode prime)

For your
2x Magnezone Prime (2x 20)
3x Electrode Prime (3x6)

Let me know, thanks :)

Do u have any cards from Noble victories? Also, some cards on the list have no prices.

I see.. :/ But aren't you able to trade atleast 1 Yanmega? :/

how bout this
My:
x3 reuniclus
x2 gothitelle
x1 samurott ability
x1 thunderus fa
x1 pichu
x1 feraligatr prime
x2 reshiram promo
x1 jirachi
x1 electrode prime
x1 vileplume
x1 ninetails
x1 zekrom pack
Your:
x1 pachirisu
x3 lanturn prime

@raw19 sure, as long as you need to think about it

@kroatia trollandtoad price =/= real price - troll has dirt cheap prices on some stuff to gouge on the hot stuff, pachirisu is a $20 card (has been $18-20 on ebay for months, and still is right this second)

I do see the trade as about your $49 for my $51 right now, but I mean if you feel like you can only add 100 bulk I understand, but I could not do the trade; just not worth processing the new cards & the wait on shipping

@Mitsuki3 nope, sorry - my league is closing or something so I have not been trading as much in real life recently and have not gotten many recent cards; as to the points, the cards with no points are either too small for bulk or I have not gotten around to it, if you are interested in something I can give you a rough points estimate

@Sepiroth123 well for what offer? I just do not initiate a trade unless I see it as worth my time, I am sorry that we have not reached an agreement so far over it

@Dturd915 that is certainly better, would you be open to replacing Samurott Ability/Pichu/Jirachi/Ninetales with other cards though? Those are the ones I want the least.

Just seen your post, is there anything I can add on my end to snag a set of Junk Arms and a set of Collecters? My list has been updated, I still have the LV X's you asked for, just not listed. LMK Thanks.

Hey.
I have 5 sealed energy packs you might be interested in, as well as 4 Zekrom FA I am willing to downgrade. I like your 1 Yanmega Prime, and a few other things.
PLMK if you are interested. Thanks!

My;
x1 thundurus fa
x1 feraligatr prime

your:
x2 electrode prime

LOL your response was longer than it needed to be and I accept your valuation on pachi.

If there is anything else you wanted from my list to even out the trade so that I can get your 2 magnezones and 3 electrodes, let me know. Or counter my offer.

Hopefully you find other singles you want as I would much rather not have to ship bulk as it takes longer and shipping gets expensive.

Well, we can't come to an agreement for a trade.. But I am innterested in some of your other stuff.
Like:
2 Rev.H Junk Arm (Main)
1 Donphan Prime (Main)
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Evolite
2 Reshiram Full Art
2 Typloshion Prime
Well, these ae the cards that i am innterested in. I have a offer:
My:
1 Pachirisu CL 25$
1 Zekrom FA 13$
1 Pokemon catcher 10$
1 Blaziken FB Lv.X 2$
Your:
1 Donphan Prime 14$
2 Junk Arm (Rev.H) 8$
2 Collector 12$
2 Reshiram (FA) 10$
Is the good enough?

Actually, more then the Collector's right now, what i really need is a Donphan Prime.

Would you do my Mew Prime for a Donpan Prime and PONT?

@numberonewill sure we can talk about adding junk arms and collectors, but seeing as each set is worth more than the 2 electrode prime it is not just adding a little on your side! would you consider something like 2x gengar prime 1x ll top for a set of collectors as a starting point, or is that still too much for you? I would have to research ebay price to make sure I could do that, but as long as ebay price is about $5 I could probably get serious about it

@xpokefreak I am interested in the sealed packs and the zekrom FA, definitely interested, please make an offer since I am not sure what else you want :)

@dturd915 well I know TNT is not law but since they moved electrode primes up to $6 clearly the card is going up in value...and thundurus FA is just a bad value period, no one wants them, so that only leaves one interesting card on your side that is cheaper than anything on mine in Feraligatr

@kroatia right, bulk in an international trade is usually not very good (unless it is just holos/whatever) since the shipping cost is too inordinate; anyway I am interested in your legend pieces a little (but I am overstocked on legend pieces), stuff like emboar just a little...maybe the regular pokemon collector too?

@Sepiroth so by your valuation you want your $50 for my $54? no thanks... Pachirisu is a very nice card, but even if I accepted your valuation (and except you putting blaziken lv. x super low and donphan prime being accurate, after that your side is overpriced and my side is underpriced) I would not do it. If the trade was just for pachirisus I could do even (like $40 of cards for 2 pachirisu) but my FAs and collectors for your catcher and FA...except the pachirisu part nothing about this trade appeals to me, especially being down about $13

@raw19 anything we could do to expand the trade a little? I like it so far, but not quite enough incentive to actually make the trade (it would be a difference of a dollar or something after shipping even in an envelope...obviously positive for my side butttt just not much incentive)

Sorry, I have done some miscalculations! Can we throw away Reshiram's and the collector?

I`d like to hang on to the emboars if I`m getting the zones, but let me see if I can add a few things to make this trade worth your while:

My:
RH pachirisu
RH pokemon collector
Regular NH pokemon collector
Shaymin Lvl X
Secret Pikachu
RSL legend part (i believe I have the bottom but it might be the top)

For your
2x Magnezone Prime
3x Electrode Prime
3x voltorb TM (as a throw-in but it would be great if you had RHs of these)

I feel like that's a very fair deal for you. let me know asap as I'd like to get these cards as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back