• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! Updated 9-15-11 H: Primes, *s W: Bulk & Ultra Rares

I'm not quite sure where you're finding this but, I have it at around 5 dollars each. Anyway. I am still interested in the two so anyway for me to bump up the price to get them would be fine. If you see anything on my list to throw in there I could probably do that. I may also get a Delta Species Charizard too and I would be willing to trade that.

what do you value my lv. x's at?

@numberonewill again, please just LMK what you expect per prime in a trade! I am not looking to do some longwinded dance getting some exact value, if it is way too high I will just say no..that was all I was looking for, since I am interested in codes, but not interested in losing money

@erling2204 whatever you are willing to add

@evilpacman finding what? look up both feraligatr and donphan prime prices on ebay, you are way off...you can make whatever offers you want, but after how much you argued with me about how I should trade in my own thread with card I will readily sell (I am not lazy, I sell whatever I need to), I am not in the mood to spend even more time trying to make offers or counter over and over with you

@pokemojoe I do not really have specific values right now, lv. x seem to be trading an average value of around $4 on ebay maybe? I just want to pick them up.

well would you do
1x Mew Prime [20-25 codes]
2x Yanmega Primes [12-17 codes]

for my
47 codes
couple other things off the list

LMK thanks

My:
Pachirisu

Your:
x4 typhlosion prime(any kind)

Hi! I don't rember quite, that I asked you about this before but, I am very innterested in Yanmegas. And since you have them for 13 dollars each (I prefer 15 dollars), I tought we can make a fair trade? :)
Anyway this is how I see the trade:
1 Shaymin 12.79 Dollars
1 Pachirisu 29.99 Dollars
1 Zekrom 12.99 Dollars
1 Pokemon Catcher 9.99 Dollars

For your 3 Yanmegas? :)

Which ones in specific are you looking for?

wow sorry everybody, I thought I had replied to this thread two days ago, but my replies to all of you seem to be missing so I guess not!

@numberonewill no, sorry; I am not looking for any codes at that high of a value, you are asking $1 a code which is too much for me since I barely pick them up; how about my 2 yanmega prime your 4 gengar prime & 2 infernape lv. x? if you do not like that offer please feel free to counter, and I can make other differently aimed offers as well

@dylman would not do it, if you get unbanned feel free to try again?

@Sepiroth123 that is actually pretty tempting, but I think I can get $15 for the Yanmegas in sales (I only have to move so few), and I total your side as about $13 + $18 + $10 + $7, so I am not really getting much out of it at the moment compared to trying to just sell for $15 each; would be interested in some of your more collectable stuff maybe, like mew ex and azelf lv. x (to replace / make the trade offer a little better for me); if you do not feel like it, then I understand, and I might fail to sell the Yanmegas who knows

@evilpacman "whatever I say dude"? If you said that a while back I might not have had a problem, but after making me explain myself in depth and repeatedly making low offers (-$15 from what I asked for) on cards I stated an exact value for you to reject or accept me trading for, you cannot really cop an attitude of nonchalance at this point; if you had a problem with my asking price, then you should have just stopped offering.

@pokemonjoe I am interested in all lv. x, the only ones I value terribly lowly are palkia g and dialga g

wilyfungi said:
wow sorry everybody, I thought I had replied to this thread two days ago, but my replies to all of you seem to be missing so I guess not!

@numberonewill no, sorry; I am not looking for any codes at that high of a value, you are asking $1 a code which is too much for me since I barely pick them up; how about my 2 yanmega prime your 4 gengar prime & 2 infernape lv. x? if you do not like that offer please feel free to counter, and I can make other differently aimed offers as well

@dylman would not do it, if you get unbanned feel free to try again?

@Sepiroth123 that is actually pretty tempting, but I think I can get $15 for the Yanmegas in sales (I only have to move so few), and I total your side as about $13 + $18 + $10 + $7, so I am not really getting much out of it at the moment compared to trying to just sell for $15 each; would be interested in some of your more collectable stuff maybe, like mew ex and azelf lv. x (to replace / make the trade offer a little better for me); if you do not feel like it, then I understand, and I might fail to sell the Yanmegas who knows

@evilpacman "whatever I say dude"? If you said that a while back I might not have had a problem, but after making me explain myself in depth and repeatedly making low offers (-$15 from what I asked for) on cards I stated an exact value for you to reject or accept me trading for, you cannot really cop an attitude of nonchalance at this point; if you had a problem with my asking price, then you should have just stopped offering.

@pokemonjoe I am interested in all lv. x, the only ones I value terribly lowly are palkia g and dialga g

To be honest, 4x Gengar Primes and 2x Infernape Lv x for 2x Yanmega Primes is a terrible deal. Yanmega Primes are only about $12-$14, and Gengar Primes are about $15. Not to critizise you or anything. That is not my intent. The Prime Challenge Boxes were released yesterday, that caused the price drop. Although I do appreciate the time and effort you made when It came to proposing a trade between us, Unfortunately I will have to pass. I already recieved the Yanmega Primes and Mew Primes that I needed [traded for them, not the stupid box lol]. In case you would like to continue business, I am in need of 3x Magnezone Primes, but these are not for me, they are for a comerade of mine, and trading specifics for these are listed on my page, if you are interested. Thank you for your time, and thank you as well.

Hmm.. I do have the Lv.x and the ex for trade, but they are not in mint.. I would have said since they are collectable they would have been in total worth of 14 dollars total. And Mew is a little bended, and Azelf is in a decent mint condition. But what about this:
My:
1 Shaymin
Azelf LVX
Mew ex
1 Zekrom FA
1 Catcher
for 3 Yanmegas?
I honostly give a lot for some cheap cards, but I don't realy care.. :p But can you also make a trade of your own? So that we might can come to an agreement? For 3 Yanmegas

My;
x1 Zekrom fa
x2 typloshion prime
x2 feraligatr prime

Your:
x1 Yanmega prime

My:

Zekrom FA
Mew Prime
(both unlisted)

Your:

5x Pokemon Collector

?

Could you please CML for 2x Magnezone prime?

I can also add in bulk to fill in any gaps.

Thanks

I guess I just dont know how to value my cards. I didn't think I was personally off by too much but if I am to your standards or even if it truly is 15 off then that's fine. Sorry I pestered so much. I just thought I could somehow make a deal.

@numberonewill some people were still valuing Yanmega highly; it was nothing personal. I am not interested in trading Magnezone for random holos/reverse holos/et cetera except at my regular bulk price, and we already have disagreed on codes previously so I do not think that will work out either.

@sephiroth123 azelf+mew ex is worse than a single pachirisu (about the same value, but pachirisu is hotter), so that does not exactly improve the trade to me...

@Dturd915 sure, that sounds good; will pm

@raw19 could you go higher? I would not do that trade

@kroatia it would probably have to include the rh pachirisu or rh collector, is that okay?

wilyfungi said:
@numberonewill some people were still valuing Yanmega highly; it was nothing personal. I am not interested in trading Magnezone for random holos/reverse holos/et cetera except at my regular bulk price, and we already have disagreed on codes previously so I do not think that will work out either.

@sephiroth123 azelf+mew ex is worse than a single pachirisu (about the same value, but pachirisu is hotter), so that does not exactly improve the trade to me...

@Dturd915 sure, that sounds good; will pm

@raw19 could you go higher? I would not do that trade

@kroatia it would probably have to include the rh pachirisu or rh collector, is that okay?

Only if you'd care to check my list. I don't have any more of your listed wants.

Would 4x P. Collector be more reasonable?

Well thank you for being honest, and I have given up on trying to get Zone's for my buddy, its to hard. But to be absolutely honest, I am in need of some Electrode Prime's If you would care to check my list for them.

Also I did not know that Yanmega Primes were still valuable, everywhere Ive seen theyve been listed from $12-$20. I apologize if I was rude or frank.

Hmm.. I see.. I have some offers:
I can do
1) 1 Zekrom FA and 1 Pachirisu for 2 Yanmegas.
2) 1 Pachirusu, 1 Catcher, 1 Zekrom FA, 2 Tornadus FA, 1 Blaziken FB LV.X for 3 Yanmegas and 1 Kingdra Prime.

You chose! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back