• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: Primes, *s, Full Arts W: Bulk & Old Ultra Rares

I have 500pts in bulk and I'm interested in Mew Prime.

LMK

@oskierox all right I am interested in the Reshiram FAs after all (I began selling them and am comfortable with the price now), and interested in any NM/M ex ultra rares and the palkia GE lv.x mostly, although I could discuss the damaged ones too

@soulwind is your 4 zekrom FA asking too much? not trying to be insulting, just wondering in case you value them lower or are looking to get rid of them with the exes released; interested in catcher and the ex ultras beyond that

@slayer pokemon collector 250, junk arm rh 200, junk arm regular 100, juniper rh 100, please LMK if any bulk rates interest you

@zapd any particular highest priority? interested in the ex/lv x and FAs of course

@Briaah sure, will pm you for details

Cool! Well, could i get a point value based on my 4x Reshi full art, and the Lv X's you're interested in? Just to kinda see how much bulk i would need to fill in you know?

oskierox, maybe 150 bulk p oints?

What do you value registeel star and raikou star

RE: Fungible Trading! H: EX, Full Art, *s, W: Bulk & Old Ultra Rares

HEY GUYS, Shining Raikou said it was okay to update my old threads. I may just make a new sales thread, still thinking what I want to even do with them. Everything is up to date, and I will do my best job keeping stuff up to date from now on.

Metagame stuff is pretty low in quantity, if not at battle roads I will definitely be able to restock by nationals.

My:
1x Thunderus FA
1x Zekrom EX Set normal
1x Reshiram EX Set normal

Your:
1x Entei EX DE normal
1x Shaymin EX normal
1x Moltres SV SR

CML for
2 Darkrai EX - DE 1800
Darkrai EX - Full Art - DE 1920
2 Entei EX - DE 210
Entei EX - Full Art - DE 360
1 Groudon EX - DE 420
Groudon EX - Full Art - DE 600
Kyogre EX - DE 210
1 Kyogre EX - Full Art - DE 300
2 Kyurem EX - ND 150
1 Kyurem EX - Full Art - ND 360
Kyurem EX BW37 - PROMO 90
1 Mewtwo EX - ND 1800
Mewtwo EX - Full Art - ND 1920
1 Raikou EX - DE 540
Raikou EX - Full Art - DE 750
2 Regigigas EX - ND 300
Regigigas EX - Full Art - ND 660
Reshiram EX - ND 180
2 Reshiram EX - Full Art - ND 420
2 Reshiram EX BW36 - PROMO 120
7 Shaymin EX - ND 180
Shaymin EX - Full Art - ND 360
Tornadus EX - DE 750
Tornadus EX - Full Art - DE 1050
Zekrom EX - ND 180
Zekrom EX - Full Art - ND 510
10 Zekrom EX BW38 - PROMO 180

Hey, I'm from Portugal. I'm interested in 2 Darkrai EX.

Here's an offer for them.

My:
3x Magnezone Prime
1x Terrakion FA
1x Reshiram FA
2x Zekrom FA
1x Regigigas EX
1x Kyurem EX
1x Victory Cup 2nd Place
1x Zekrom EX
1x Victory Medal Battle Roads Autumn 2009-2010
1x Thundurus FA
1x Tornadus FA
1x Shaymin EX

Your:
2x Darkrai EX?

LMK or counter offer.

My
Mewtwo Ex Reg + 400 bulk

Your
Mewtwo Ex Full Art

@snivy7809 would lose money after the shipping sorry

@justintam0731 crap anything without a number is not in stock, I messed up that section, but I still have the ones with numbers, I am interested in Kyurem EX FA, Terrakion FA, N FA, Virizion FA, Victini FA, and Cobalion FA

@roronoa zoro besides the magnezone primes you are at like $85 and magnezone primes are worth like $3 each to me, everything else is just $85 even at troll maximum values so your offer is way off

@Darkscyther I would absolutely love to do that, but like I just explained to justin I messed up...anything without a number I do not have :( sorry...I will let you know if I get one in stock

@Ka$h Money you do not have enough because pokemon collector is something I am unwilling to take on at this point

Then what about the offer I did for 1 Darkrai EX and 2 Zoroark DE? LMK.

wilyfungi said:

@justintam0731 crap anything without a number is not in stock, I messed up that section, but I still have the ones with numbers, I am interested in Kyurem EX FA, Terrakion FA, N FA, Virizion FA, Victini FA, and Cobalion FA

@roronoa zoro besides the magnezone primes you are at like $85 and magnezone primes are worth like $3 each to me, everything else is just $85 even at troll maximum values so your offer is way off

@Darkscyther I would absolutely love to do that, but like I just explained to justin I messed up...anything without a number I do not have :( sorry...I will let you know if I get one in stock

@Ka$h Money you do not have enough because pokemon collector is something I am unwilling to take on at this point

Which ones are without a number

Which ones are without a number

wilyfungi said:

Would you be interested in trading anything of mine for a N FA or a Terrakion FA?

My:
1x Arceus Lv.X 95/99 (150)
1x Gengar Lv.X (240)

Your:
1x Entei EX DE (210)

LMK, you are getting 180 points on your end so it may be worth it.

@Roronoa Zoro sorry your offer is just really low compared to points, and I have the two I have and up to 2 more if I can pick them up tomorrow that are going to go for points, I will have to get at least a third to be able to consider your offer, will LYK if that happens

@justintam I fixed them all this morning if you would like to take another look

@Ka$h Money I really do not think anything will work out without me taking on collectors (because I do not value primes as pretty much anything either, I do value the junk arm and legends), and while I am still willing to taking on collectors I really will be picking them up for $1-2 and get plenty, so if you know you can get more by all means I do not want to insult you or anything by asking you to go lower than you want

@Totoro if you could throw in something like the cobalion I could do it

How many points do you value Entei EX FA and reg Entei EX? I'm, interessted in Raikou EX, so LMK,

Alright, I understand. If you want, you can just make an offer from the stuff I got and then we can go from there. I won't be insulted :p lol. I need to shift as much stuff as I can and I'm willing to listen to any offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back