• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: EX, Full Art, *s, W: Bulk & Old Ultra Rares

Ok then. Feel free to PM me if your interested.

wilyfungi said:
@Roronoa Zoro sorry your offer is just really low compared to points, and I have the two I have and up to 2 more if I can pick them up tomorrow that are going to go for points, I will have to get at least a third to be able to consider your offer, will LYK if that happens

@justintam I fixed them all this morning if you would like to take another look

@Ka$h Money I really do not think anything will work out without me taking on collectors (because I do not value primes as pretty much anything either, I do value the junk arm and legends), and while I am still willing to taking on collectors I really will be picking them up for $1-2 and get plenty, so if you know you can get more by all means I do not want to insult you or anything by asking you to go lower than you want

@Totoro if you could throw in something like the cobalion I could do it

Now I like the
2 Darkrai EX
2 Entei EX
1 Groudon EX
1 Raikou EX

Interested in Darkrai EX. Please CML, I have lots of Full Arts, EXs, Level Xs, a Pokemon Catcher and old exs. I hope we can work something out.

I'm also interested in Darkrai EX. CML, I have a bunch of EX's and a secret rare, and I can get more ultra rares if what I have is not enough. I also have catchers if they're absolutely necessary for the trade to work.

Please CML for:

1 Cleffa - CL
2 Pichu - HS
4 Dark Claw - DE
4 Dark Patch - DE

Hey, I got some new stuff so could you CML again? Sorry if I'm being too much persistent xD

@Totoro I hate to be wishy washy but I am going to pull the Enteis for a deck since people are saying entei EX works great, sorry; since I am trading every darkrai and mewtwo (down to 1 and 1 of each) I have I need a cheap backup deck (since I do not want to play lugia legend terrakion for another 5 battle roads...), I really did not mean to be wishy washy

@Slayer I could take them on at 120 and 200 (over half) if it helped

@Ka$h Money sorry I just confirmed the terrakion FA and I do not think I have any coming in again, although I could be wrong, and I think I confirmed the Ns but forgot about it because it was a kind of "throw in" on a big bulk deal

@justintam your EX FAs for ??

@alexmf2 make an offer please, it has to be good unless I stop moving darkrais for bulk/points, so far I moved 8/9 like this and am currently down to 1 although I have some more coming (not many more though)

@Blah just make me a max offer please, everyone wants darkrai EX

@Amphy343 answered on gym, did you miss it?

@Roronoa Zoro I just do not think it will work out for Darkrai EX, maybe something smaller, everyone wants darkrai EX so I have fulfilled a lot (8/9) from 1500-1800 points

wilyfungi said:
@Totoro I hate to be wishy washy but I am going to pull the Enteis for a deck since people are saying entei EX works great, sorry; since I am trading every darkrai and mewtwo (down to 1 and 1 of each) I have I need a cheap backup deck (since I do not want to play lugia legend terrakion for another 5 battle roads...), I really did not mean to be wishy washy

@Slayer I could take them on at 120 and 200 (over half) if it helped

@Ka$h Money sorry I just confirmed the terrakion FA and I do not think I have any coming in again, although I could be wrong, and I think I confirmed the Ns but forgot about it because it was a kind of "throw in" on a big bulk deal

@justintam your EX FAs for ??

@alexmf2 make an offer please, it has to be good unless I stop moving darkrais for bulk/points, so far I moved 8/9 like this and am currently down to 1 although I have some more coming (not many more though)

@Blah just make me a max offer please, everyone wants darkrai EX

@Amphy343 answered on gym, did you miss it?

@Roronoa Zoro I just do not think it will work out for Darkrai EX, maybe something smaller, everyone wants darkrai EX so I have fulfilled a lot (8/9) from 1500-1800 points

Which EX FA do you want

Your
Darkrai EX

My
FA Zekrom EX x2
FA Thundurus x3

I'm not exactly sure if it's just all Full Arts you're interested in or just certain ones, so tell me if I'm completely off.

Your: Darkrai EX

My:
Kyogre EX
Raikou EX
Shiny Gardevoir
FA Thundurus
Groudon EX

If you think it's not enough, just LMK.

@Ka$h Money I would be interested in trading terrakions for lv. xs, so all 3 for tornadus is a no go? it is fine if it is not a good enough offer for you, I know what you said in the thread just felt I should ask....we can talk lv. xs instead if you want

@justintam0731 any of them, make an offer for what you want

@alexmf2 not even value, and I need more than even to give away darkrais lol

@Blah same as the message above, although you were closer at least

wilyfungi said:
@Ka$h Money I would be interested in trading terrakions for lv. xs, so all 3 for tornadus is a no go? it is fine if it is not a good enough offer for you, I know what you said in the thread just felt I should ask....we can talk lv. xs instead if you want

I'm sorry but that trade is heavily in your favour. I'd talk lv Xs, make an offer please :)

Your: Darkrai EX

My:
Kyogre EX (7$)
Raikou EX (20$)
Shiny Gardevoir (12$)
FA Thundurus (4$)
Groudon EX x2 (11$ each, so 22$)

That's 65$ for a Darkrai worth around 55$ (I mix eBay prices and T&T prices). LMK if this works.

Sorry, thought the Zekroms were worth more than they actually are

Your
Darkrai EX ($55)

My
Full Art Zekrom EX x2 ($15 each, $30 total)
Full Art Thundurus x4 ($5 each, $20 total)
Full Art Zekrom ($6)
Reshiram EX ($5)
Palkia G Lv. X ($3)
Salamence Lv. X ($8)
Electivire Lv. X ($5)
Total: $77

That's definitely pretty heavily in your favor.

wilyfungi said:

How much do you value your Raikou EX

Hiya.

I am interested in:
Mew ex - HP
Mew ex - LM

Could you please check my list(s) for these?

I have *plenty* of Ultra Rares and old stuff I could trade from my collection as well.

How about:

My:

Gengar Lv.X AR 1x
Uxie Lv.X LA 1x
Magmortar Lv.X MT 1x

Your:

1 Cleffa-CL
2 Pichu-HS
4 Dark Claw-DE
4 Dark Patch-DE

LMK or pm me :)