• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: EX, Full Art, *s, W: Bulk & Old Ultra Rares

@olimar1023 I cannot value an EX for an EX and a lv. x for a lv. x, nothing small is going to make up for the "$8 gap" (really $6) between electabuzz in gardevoir, I trade to make money not lose money sorry

@justintam k

@SoulWind well I arbit in troll values (not because I believe the prices to be real, but because it influences EVERY buy list on the internet) so there is no way I can trade $48 troll value for $33 and $5.50 bulk, it means I am almost certainly losing money even if the trade might make sense explaining it in terms like "well pokemon catcher's value is more real"...in a way it is (trades, playability) in a way it is not (what I could sell it for quickly in cash)

@Vulpix Yolk certainly! mainly interested in N F aand groudon EX, then next most the rest of the non-tornadus FAs, then CL shinies or old exes or old lv xs

@Roronoa Zoro I would never trade a darkrai for less than a mewtwo + say tornadus EX, just too easy to trade these things

Could you do this, if not feel free to counter.

My:
FA N
x2 CoL Shinys (of your choice)
x1 RH Tornadus

Your:
Shining Magikarp
Crystal Kingdra
Crystal Crobat

LMK

Well, I see where you're coming from. :p I do think the TnT values for Mew ex (and other old collectibles), are a bit overpriced though. Anyway, do you see anything on my list I could add to make a deal?

Tornadus EX is 30$ and Mewtwo EX is 50$. Darkrai EX is 60$. No way I'd ever do that.

Heya, can I bulk commons and uncommons even they are not in the current format? If so, can I trade a Cleffa CL (60 ponts), and a PONT (30 points) for 12RH commons and uncommons (18points) and 72pcs of commons and uncommons. Thanks

Well, I guess I can understand that. But I still dont value them any higher than about $15.

How about:
My:
1 Electabuzz ex
1 Catcher

Your:
1 Gardevoir ex
1 Gardevoir Lv. X

If not, Im sorry we couldnt work anything out. Thanks anyway.

Do you value Glaceon Lv.x at more points than other Lv.x, as it is more valuable?

wilyfungi said:
@mokoko idk your any FA or non-promo EX?

@psychedelic confirmed :)

@olimar1023 no way...while I do not totally buy the gardevoir tnt prices or anything those prices directly make me able to cash those cards in for say $14 versus what you are offering would be about $8.50-9

@Ka$h Money maybe all 4 of the lv. x?

@justintam0731 lol sorry I must have been looking at your wants, apologies...uh I do not see anything I want really then, so just whatever your maximum offer is

@Pretty Boy Swagg most interested in any EXs or any FAs, catchers (not the ultra rare), old lv. x, old ex

i have practically everything, are you interested in groudon ex fa/non fa?

@Vulpix Yolk sorry but shining magikarp and crystal kingdra alone should be worth all of that easy

@soulwind we both want to be on the winning end so I very much doubt a trade will ever happen

@Roronoa Zoro no problem

@Infinity your alakazam 4 lv x?

@dialgarock yeah I trade for rotated things, NM/M english no-world championships/fakes?

@olimar1023 no thanks, you did not change the value value by replacing darkrai lv x with a catcher

@Vablakes not sure what you are asking exactly, sorry for any misunderstanding...if you mean will I give more points credit than bulk? then the answer to that is of course yes, it would be 480*.6

@Pretty Boy Swagg yeah like I said I am interested in everything I talked about

wilyfungi said:
@dialgarock yeah I trade for rotated things, NM/M english no-world championships/fakes?

yep, it's nm/m and not WC/fakes.. I guess I'll PM you later.

Not at all! I don't mind a trade in your favor. :)

I just don't particularly agree with TnT on some out-of-print cards haha. Feel free to make me an offer!

gimme an offer... i have practically everything, to much stuff to go through

Yo I got...
Regirock *
Infernape LVX (Tin promo and non tin) (DP)
Delcatty EX (CG)
Claydol EX (PK)
1st ED Base Set Machamp

How much points would that be able to get me from you? Really trying to get a Darkrai or Mewtwo EX, both will be getting tin promos in the fall but I am still trying to get one asap. LMK, thanks.

Fair enough, you have to start somewhere. I actually no longer have the FA N, but could you do this:

My:
x1 Groudon EX
x2 CoL Shinys of your choice
x1 RH Tornadus

Your:
x1 Crystal Kingdra
x1 Shining Magikarp
x2 Dual Ball

You said you do accept foreign ultra rares at 15 points each, but would something like a JPN FA Terrakion-EX be worth more points because it is a high value card?

Please CML for Empoleon DE x2, if you have them. Thanks.

@dialgarock replied to pm

@infinity okay

@soulwind I just really do not think it will ever work out, we have both made offers to each other before and they have always been in our own favors, just how it has to be :p

@Pretty Boy Swagg not sure what offer you want me to make, you do not have a list right?

@cool regirock * 420, infernape lv. x 140 each, delcatty ex 100, claydol 70, 1st ed. machamp bulk (10)

@Vulpix Yolk nahhh groudon EX $15, col shiniesx2 = $10, rh tornadus = bulk to me and even with crystal kingdra = $15 and shining magikarp = $10 I do not see a point in it

@Vablakes sorry not really, I only have this available for things like you know a prime here or there or lv. x or ex people want to dump...not that I would not take any amount (100 would be fine), but basically I just want to keep things simple. The one change I would make is actually I could probably make it more than 15 points, it should probably be 25 points like primes and us secret rares, I probably just picked 15 when I was not thinking at all

@Rikko145 what would you be willing to do out of your lv. xs?

Ok fair enough. Thanks anyway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back