• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: EX, Full Art, *s, W: Bulk & Old Ultra Rares

I'd be willing to do a cheap Lv.X. Empoleons are only $1-1.50 each.

Hey i have *Mint Mewtwo EX for trade, is your Shining Celebi in Mint Condition? also interested in Muk ex, Magcargo ex, & Rocket's Persian ex

How many points of credit would I get for Mewtwo EX? The amount you have listed? (If I were to trade it to you.)

@soulwind pass

@rikko okay np sorry we could not work something out

@LoveDanielColin hmm my shining celebi is probably only NM not mint

@serperior 60% of the value

Ok so what is wrong with the NM Celebi? Is the 1st edition Celebi in Mint condition? could you CML for it?

@LoveDanielColin shinings and *s are for points trades unless you think you can generally match that same level of value

hey so i have:
420 points in c/uc bulk *90% mint,10% near mint
100 points in RH c/uc & RH rares *Mint

can we make a trade for Shining Celebi Unlimited NM

Ok, would you do this:

My:
Mewtwo EX
x2 CoL Shinys of you choice

Your:
x20 Bianca (160)
x20 Dual Ball (240)
x1 FA Landorus (80)
x1 FA Groudon EX (500)
x1 RH Terrakion (210)

Let me know if that doesn't work. I'm willing to negotiate.

@LoveDanielColin hey sorry I was looking to try to find if I have the shining celebi, what the deal was is my brother gave me a binder of shinings, I had it in my possession and that was what was listed, but it looks like he took it back to sell to troll because it was taking too long for him for me to trade them....very sorry, I thought I still had a shining celebi of my own but I was mixing it up with a 3rd celebi *, I am really sorry for any wasted time from you in terms of negotiations and if you counted the cards :( I still have a NM steelix, tyranitar, noctowl and then the less valuable magikarps and gyaradoses, if none of those are interests I understand

@VulpixYolk probably not because Mewtwo is a horrible asset right now, sorry! I do not want to say the real value because I do not want to discourage trading mine out lol but uh...just look on ebay :(

Hey, could you CML for a 1 Umbreon * and one Raikou *
Thanks

Hello I was wondering if you could do this
My darkrai ex Fa, kyogre ex fa, fa tornadus, and 2 dark claw for your shiny catcher and tornadus ex lmk or counter.

@TheLostZone just make your best offer, I am not interested in any primes at more than $1 but everything else I can give a fairer value

@capt.penguin I am not going to trade for any more darkrais or mewtwos, as after nationals they will be headed to being $15 cards

wilyfungi said:
@TheLostZone just make your best offer, I am not interested in any primes at more than $1 but everything else I can give a fairer value

@capt.penguin I am not going to trade for any more darkrais or mewtwos, as after nationals they will be headed to being $15 cards

My:
Shiny hydregion
latios ex(dragon frontiers)
gold catcher
shiny chandelur

your:
umbreon*
raikou*

CML for
4 Darkrai EX
3 Entei EX
1 Groudon EX
1 Groudon EX FA
1 Kyogre EX
4 Mewtwo EX
2 Mewtwo EX FA
1 Raikou EX
1 Regigigas EX FA
1 Tornadus EX

@The Lost Zone it is totally acceptable that you also trade for profit, but I hope you can understand that I have to keep my money and not give you a free $30 too

@justintam0731 most interested in the EX FAs since those have proven to be very stable, maybe the other FAs too...not as interested in the regular EXes as those have been pretty volatile

@LeontheGreat whatever trade we did would have to involve regigigas FA and it would only be for one, so I do not know that we will work anything out, as to the energies I sold most of them off at 50 cents sorry....primes are going to be very low value for a little while and chandelures are not worth anything is all

I am Intresting your
1 Groudon EX - Full Art DE

I Have
Groudon EX Reg DE
Claydol ex EX power keepers

Trade?

CML for:
Virizion FA
Raikou EX

wilyfungi said:
@The Lost Zone it is totally acceptable that you also trade for profit, but I hope you can understand that I have to keep my money and not give you a free $30 too

@justintam0731 most interested in the EX FAs since those have proven to be very stable, maybe the other FAs too...not as interested in the regular EXes as those have been pretty volatile

@LeontheGreat whatever trade we did would have to involve regigigas FA and it would only be for one, so I do not know that we will work anything out, as to the energies I sold most of them off at 50 cents sorry....primes are going to be very low value for a little while and chandelures are not worth anything is all

Can you value the prices of what you want and what I want like this
4 Darkrai EX=?
3 Entei EX=?
1 Groudon EX=?
1 Groudon EX FA=?
1 Kyogre EX=?
4 Mewtwo EX=?
2 Mewtwo EX FA=?
1 Raikou EX=?
1 Regigigas EX FA=?
1 Tornadus EX=?

1 Reshiram FA=?