• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: update! tons of ex ultra rares W: anything good!

Hi, I'm very interested with these cards:
2 Magnezone Prime
2 Electrode Prime
2 Lanturn Prime
1 Scizor Prime
2 Steelix Prime
1 Typhlosion Prime [TIN]
1 Meganium Prime [TIN]
1 Feraligatr Prime [TIN]

I have:
1 Shadowless Charizard [not in perfect condition, can send pics]
1 Unlimited Charizard
1 Mewtwo Lv X Promo

Let me know :)

well toffeefi if your regular base charizard is in definite nm condition I could do

well I could do:
2 magnezone 1 scizor 1 of the cheap primes (not steelix)

or
2 of magnezone+scizor (either) and 6 of the other primes besides steelix

@everyone I am back from a second states, I will have a huge update with lots of mew primes, played luxray x, like eight * cards (metagross alakazam gyarados mew groudon kyogre japanese charizard japanese alakazam)

HI, can you CML for:

2x Pokemon Collector,
2x Machamp SF (Non holo is fine)
1x 1 CoL Fighting Energy

Thanks!

CML for your:
1x Umbreon ex-UF - high priority

3x COL RH Energys - lower priority

Thanks!

As per your rules, reporting that I'm from outside US - Poland to be exact.

Please check my list for your:
1 Glaceon Lv. X
1 Espeon ex
1 Jolteon ex
1 Umbreon ex
1 Jolteon*

Would you do this:

My:
x1 Sealed Player Reward Energy Packs

Your:
x2 Call Energy

Can you CML for

Giratina Lv. X Promo
Feraligatr Prime Promo
Umbreon Prime

I want x1 Umbreon MD, a 1-1 Blissey PT line, and x1 Luxury Ball. Could you CML for it?

hey your goods when out last week priority mail...u shud have them by this wed at latest...im very interested in a mint venusaur ex and i now have a CoL shiny ho-oh if you are interested in a 1 for 1 trade please let me know

CML for Arceus Lv. X 94/99 (as many as possible.)

@everyone sorry I had a huge computer problem, list is not updated yet but will definitely be tomorrow >_<

@techdeck the only thing I am really interested in on your list is gengar prime, so if you are willing to work out something with that involved I could be game

@hikikomori-san well I am overflowing with palkia gs, the small primes, and giratina x XD I could try to work something out for the mew primes or absol g lv x if you wanted, I do not have many col energies and everyone is still after them so I consider them a pretty hot commodity still :mad:

@avalarion thanks for the notice about your country! 1 mesprit lv. x, 1 Gengar Prime, 1 shiny kyogre, 3 gyarados sf, 3 gengar sf, 2 luxury ball, 1 vs seeker, 4 seeker, 2 feraligatr prime? I do not trade my jolteon * or glaceon lightly, but I am willing to part with them (people usually balk at trading more than $20 for Jolteon *, but I would sell it for $20 before trading it for $20 you know?)

@RareCandyAwesomeness sorry but I would be disadvantaged, pass. Thanks for the offer though.

@slickmario unfortunately I do not see much other than blaziken fb, luxray gl, and mesprit la, I could do the giratina x for all three though

@yoshidude the only things I see are the junk arm and twins and snorlax pr which are really too small to make a trade for, sorry ._.

@binx received today and left feedback :) thanks for the trade; no way I could do venusaur ex for a shiny ho-oh though!

@carlitosbob sure thing, what type of condition are your old cards (base set, moltres ex, etc.) generally in? mildly played? also by "1 Magmortar EX" do you mean Magmar EX :mad: if you want to fix that?

Hmm, well, while I understand that you value your cards, at the moment I calculated that the stuff you want from me is worth about 55$ more than what I want from you, so not that cool for me. I think we can work something out if you'd want less.

Hi, I'm from Portugal. I want your 2 Gyarados SF RH, 1 Mesprit LA RH, 1 Regice LA RH
and 1 Unown Q MD RH. I could trade all of these for 1 Gengar Prime and 2 Charizards AR but from the pack.

it's a Magmortar. That isn't around anymore. The base set (1 & 2) are lightly played. The Rockets are mint to near mint. The gym, varies. I actually don't have any EX left, I need to update my list.. Which cards were you interested in? I can check individual conditions.

RE: Fungible Trading! H: huge update! shinies, *s, tons of ultras W: anything good!

I made a huge update everyone! Lots of great cards and a huge stock now. I am about to post a sales thread in a few hours or tomorrow, look forward to it if you are interested in that more than trying to trade.

@avalarion I thought it was closer than that, the most I could really consider dropping would be the feraligatr primes; no hard feelings either way

@hagane unfortunately I only have one gyarados RH and no unown q rh (just updated the list after states); I am interested in your gengar prime and 2 charizard ar, what would make up for the gyarados rh and unown q to you?

@carlitosbob oh I was most interested in the ex ultra rares, but also interested in your base 2 charizard, venusaur, and blastoises; lv x are about all I am particularly interested in besides those

RE: Fungible Trading! H: huge update! shinies, *s, tons of ultras W: anything good!

CML for Gyarados Star (most interested in this) and the other *'s too

you still have
4x TGI G-101 Energy Gain
4x TGI G-105 Poké Turn
4x TGI G-103 Power Spray
4x Cyrus's Conspiracy
3x Blaziken FB
3x Garchomp C SV

Hey tehre, curious if you would CML for 3x Magnezone prime, and if you have any of Magnezone From SF (need one of numbers 5 and 6 each) and/or Gallade from SW and/or Regirock from LA, thanks!

I have Uxie X.
I like:
2x Alakazam *
1x Groudon *
1x Gyarados *
1x Jolteon *
1x Kyogre *
1x Mew *
1x Shining Celebi
1x Shining Charizard
1x Shining Kabutops
1x Shining Magikarp
1x Shining Mewtwo

make me an offer?

Well, okay, I thought a bit about it and just thought that maybe you could add something on your side. Here's my offer:
YOUR
1 Glaceon Lv. X
1 Espeon ex
1 Jolteon ex
1 Umbreon ex
1 Jolteon*
1 Mew ex HP
1 Mightyena ex
1 Crawdaunt ex
1 Espeon MD RH
1 Umbreon UD RH
1 Rare Candy HP
1 Water Energy HP
1 Psychic Energy HP
2 Multi Energy HP (1 RH)

MY
1 Mesprit Lv. x
1 Gengar Prime
3 Gyarados SF
3 Gengar SF
2 Luxury Ball
1 VS Seeker
4 Seeker
2 Feraligatr Prime

As I calculated, should be slightly (about 5-6$) more on my side. Let me know what do you think and if possible - counter offer if you don't like my offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back