• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: huge update! shinies, *s, tons of ultras W: anything good!

I need I Gengar X, and one Mew Prime please cml LMK

RE: Fungible Trading! H: huge update! shinies, *s, tons of ultras W: anything good!

the charizard is pretty messed up. got it off ebay for like $2. it has teeth marks..

venusaur and blastoises are in great condition. I know 1 blastoise is for sure mint, while venusaur i'd have to check but it should be near mint.
i might still have a hitmonchan EX somewhere. it would be mint if i have it still

I need the cards listed below, but if you wouldn't mind checking my wants, if you have others I need.
1x Deoxys SL1
1x Ho-Oh SL5
1x Kyogre SL6
1x Raikou SL9
x Rayquaza SL10
1x Suicune SL11
CoL holo energy: 1xFighting, 1xLightning, 1xPsychic
1x Groudon ex promo 002 (only if holo version)
1x Moltres ex promo 031

Please CML.

The two Charizards and CML for something else, because you are losing. I would only trade the Gengar Prime if you had all of them still.

Hi I have 2 mewtwo X (tin, and the MD base forms) for trade (and some bulk), and I like the folowing cards off your list:
Xx Donphan Prime
Xx Kingdra Prime
1x Gegnar Prime
Xx Mew prime
1x Uxie X
LMK if there is anything else off my list you like and LMK

Venusaur has whiting on the edges. one of the blastoise is creased in a corner =( the other has very very light whiting on the back.

@Lunistrella Mewtwo X, Drapion X, Mismagius X, Vaporeon ex, 2x DCE HGSS? I can go a little easier on other stars like Alakazam than gyarados :mad:

@smiland0711 yeah I definitely have them all, but I do not see anything except a rep thread in your signature?

@Cirrus 2 Feraligatr Prime, Tangrowth Lv. X, Mismagius Lv. X, Shaymin X, Heatran X, Charizard G X? I could throw in the regirock but I have no magnezones :(

@wonderer uxie x for:
any two of alakazam *, jolteon *, shining celebi, shining kabutops, shining magikarp and if no combination like that appeals to you then we could work harder to work something out :)

@avalarion I am sorry but I actually see your side as definitely higher; I think you must be valuing the eevee ex ultra rares really low or something; as a counter I would have to take off like $20 off my side, I do not think we are going to work anything out

@absol101 could you tell me more about your ex ultra rares?

@carlitosbob if you could just make an offer with lv x you do have and that are NM/M that would be all I am interested in then :(

@umgriz alph 4, alph 3, gengar x, dialga g x, drapion x, giratina x, palkia g x, 3x empoleon x, dialga x tin, infernape tin, smeargle ud rh, charizard g, wailrod sv, feraligatr prime

pretty sure my groudon ex is not foil, sorry

@hagane magnezone prime, absol g lv x, mewtwo x nondamaged, celebi prime

@wii man which do you want most?

My purpose is:
My:
1 Mewtwo L.X nondamaged
2 Charizards from pack

Your:
1 Gyarados RH
1 Unown Q
1 Azelf RH (can give you the normal one)

I don't suppose you have an Unown ! or one of the league promos I need that you could add to the deal? Just need one more to balance it a tad. LMK

I'll get back to you on that. I'll be updating my list pretty soon, so maybe you can see if there's anything new you'd like (I'm getting a Blastoise Ex and some other good stuff) so I'll wait before I accept/make a new offer.

wilyfungi said:
@avalarion I am sorry but I actually see your side as definitely higher; I think you must be valuing the eevee ex ultra rares really low or something; as a counter I would have to take off like $20 off my side, I do not think we are going to work anything out

Make a counter offer and we'll see. :p If you, for example, take off Mew ex and one of the other HP ex I think I could accept that.

Sweet, sending you a PM.

@hagane I am sorry but I would need more than that, like a normal azelf added to your side like you said (and not lp)

@umgriz I could certainly find an unown !, and I certainly have volkner's philosophy and cynthia's guidance league promos (whichever you meant xD); those would be no problem

@lunistrella sure thing! blastoise ex would be very nice as a trade chip toward a star

@avalarion eh maybe -mew ex -crawdaunt ex and -mightyena ex I would but except gengar prime on your side I just feel like I am giving up much more unique stuff from my side

@cirrus will check it out!

PLZ CML for your

1x Mew ex LM
1x Mew ex HP
1x Mewtwo ex RS
1x Raichu ex SS
1x Raichu ex EM

and all your star pokemon

Yes, I was talking about a normal Azelf (not LP).

@collector sounds good, what condition are your ex or skyridge/aquapolis/expedition cards in?

@hagane I just got in a second gyarados rh if you will go back to discussing the gengar prime

My:
Shiny Dialga, Jumpluff RH, Charizard SW 3/132 RH

For your:
CoL holo energy: 1xFire, 1xLeaf, 1xLightning
Lost Remover RH
Energy Switch RH
Arceus LvX DP53 x2

@darkpmkntrainer sorry but it would need to be higher :mad: I have more than enough legend pieces now

@creamyjeremy your side is way lower, no thanks

all are either holo or RH in M/NM condition besides the delta species rayquaza EX and typhlosion EX

LMK what we can work out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back