• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,RARE CANDY, Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X, Gardy X(W)RH Staples, More

I need 20 fighting holo energies, 20 holo basic dark energies, and I would like your gym heroes theme decks! Pl us, do you have the 8 original badges (league pins) like the marshbadge, cascadebadge, boulderbadge, etc.?Large order, but hey, we can work something out! (Not trading Flygon Lv.X for these, sorry.) P.S. We all miss ya at league!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,RARE CANDY, Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X, Gardy X(W)RH Staples, More

that trade fell through so i no longer need froslass. how about this

Your:
Ampharos PL
Unown G (or we could do 2 of these and some other rare)

My:
Blaze FB holo

Rikko145 said:
I need 20 fighting holo energies, 20 holo basic dark energies, and I would like your gym heroes theme decks! Pl us, do you have the 8 original badges (league pins) like the marshbadge, cascadebadge, boulderbadge, etc.?Large order, but hey, we can work something out! (Not trading Flygon Lv.X for these, sorry.) P.S. We all miss ya at league!

I do have a set of the original 8 league badges still in the plastic. You have quite the list, Flygon X would go far in getting what you need there. Other than that there is not much on your list I need.

I would love to come to league, Winamac league starts too early and the weather keeps me away from Plymouth too much.

richkid50000 said:

Your:
Ampharos PL

My:
Blaze FB holo

Ouch, I have a lot in my Unown Gs.
I could only do 1 Unown G for the Blaze fb, sorry.

how about a common added to it? also i now have a gengar and sally X. maybe both for luxray?

Shakespeare said:
I do have a set of the original 8 league badges still in the plastic. You have quite the list, Flygon X would go far in getting what you need there. Other than that there is not much on your list I need.

I would love to come to league, Winamac league starts too early and the weather keeps me away from Plymouth too much.

richkid50000 said:

Your:
Ampharos PL

My:
Blaze FB holo

Ouch, I have a lot in my Unown Gs.
I could only do 1 Unown G for the Blaze fb, sorry.

Hmmm.... the main wants there are the fighting holo energies. I would like the decks and badges, but they are innecessary. Is there enough on my list that you want to get me those fighting energies?

richkid50000 said:
how about a common added to it? also i now have a gengar and sally X. maybe both for luxray?

I can throw in a common, no problem.
Gengar X is a medium want (Salamenace X is higher), I would need something else (plus those too) for Luxray X, sorry.

would the extra thing be another X? if so then i cant go that high but if its a few rares i can probably do that.

Rikko145:
I have the 20 fighting energies. What Arceus X do you have? I have an unlisted PA Spiritomb also (just in case I can get closer to that Flygon X). I have a lot of other trainer staples too...

richkid50000 said:
would the extra thing be another X? if so then i cant go that high but if its a few rares i can probably do that.

My last Luxray X I traded for 3 LvX cards. Yes, I am looking a similar deal for this one, sorry.

may i ask what they were? if they are all high end then i will have to pass and then do the blaze one.

Hello ^^

I have an RH Pokedex Handy and Gible Cities Promo I'm willing to trade for as many Neo Gen. 1st ed. common/uncommons as you can trade me. The specifics I'm looking for are:

Neo Genesis:
35. Furret
36. Gloom
37. Granbull
43. Phanphy
45. Quagsire
49. Skiploom
50. Sunflora
51. Togepi
52. Xatu
58. Girafarig
61. Hoppip
67. Natu
68. Oddish
71. Sentret
72. Shuckle
73. Slowpoke
74. Snubble
77. Sudowoodo
82. Wooper

Please LMK if we can work anything out.

Shakespeare said:
Rikko145:
I have the 20 fighting energies. What Arceus X do you have? I have an unlisted PA Spiritomb also (just in case I can get closer to that Flygon X). I have a lot of other trainer staples too...

My last Luxray X I traded for 3 LvX cards. Yes, I am looking a similar deal for this one, sorry.

I have two of the Omniscient ones. One promo, one pack. I had the Fire/Grass one until two days ago, but it was traded. If you are interested in these Omniscien ones, I also have a large variety of Arceus. (Some unlisted.)

niimou said:
Hello ^^

I have an RH Pokedex Handy and Gible Cities Promo I'm willing to trade for as many Neo Gen. 1st ed. common/uncommons as you can trade me. The specifics I'm looking for are:

Neo Genesis:
35. Furret
36. Gloom
37. Granbull
43. Phanphy
45. Quagsire
49. Skiploom
50. Sunflora
51. Togepi
52. Xatu
58. Girafarig
61. Hoppip
67. Natu
68. Oddish
71. Sentret
72. Shuckle
73. Slowpoke
74. Snubble
77. Sudowoodo
82. Wooper

Please LMK if we can work anything out.

I have all of them. I can do maybe 4 or 5 for the city stamped Gible.

Alright, how about this?

My:
CC Gible

Your:
35. Furret
52. Xatu
61. Hoppip
67. Natu

Rikko145 said:
I have two of the Omniscient ones. One promo, one pack. I had the Fire/Grass one until two days ago, but it was traded. If you are interested in these Omniscien ones, I also have a large variety of Arceus. (Some unlisted.)

Darn, The Omniscient one is the one I need the least. Psychic Bolt is the one I need the most.

I can do the 20 holo Fighting for:
Skymin X
Darkrai X

niimou said:
Alright, how about this?

My:
CC Gible

Your:
35. Furret
52. Xatu
61. Hoppip
67. Natu

Deal, PMing you now.

Shakespeare said:
Darn, The Omniscient one is the one I need the least. Psychic Bolt is the one I need the most.

I can do the 20 holo Fighting for:
Skymin X
Darkrai X

niimou said:
Alright, how about this?

My:
CC Gible

Your:
35. Furret
52. Xatu
61. Hoppip
67. Natu

Deal, PMing you now.

Well, I honestly want to keep the Darkrais, but I will give up Absol G Lv.X in its place if you would like it.

I don't need the Absol X.

posting from the PM. what can you add? i would be willing to part with sally X for something. (to make the trade a little bigger)

Ok, sounds great.
My:
Unown G
something something... what you need?

Your:
Blaze fb
Salamenace X

hmm just want to do blaze for the G and some common? or it depends on how many Candies you can add.

I'm afraid to ask how many you need...

Back