• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H) Ampharos prime Complete Legends, and STUFF (W) Donphan prime, bottom Ho-Oh and bottom Lugia

i just need one more of those to have a set of 4 for a deck so i dont want to trade them i got 6 packs last night and pulled that meg prime a tyhplosion prime and a donphan prime i think i can get a fourth from mr johansen so can you cml for the palkia x and any palkia non x

RE: (H) Ampharos prime Complete Legends, and STUFF (W) Donphan prime, bottom Ho-Oh and bottom Lugia

I need 2 Erika from Gym set, and any of these cards you might have:

4 Cleffa Neo Genesis
2 Erika GH
1 Professor Oak Base (Any reprints are fine too)
3 Item Finder Base
3 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Trader
3 Computer Search

LMK

ESP said:
I need 2 Erika from Gym set, and any of these cards you might have:

4 Cleffa Neo Genesis
2 Erika GH
1 Professor Oak Base (Any reprints are fine too)
3 Item Finder Base
3 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Trader
3 Computer Search

LMK

Hmmm... I asked you if you needed those when I traded you the Dark Vileplumbs!! I like the way this is looking. You need Lass, Rocket's Trap, and maybe Rocket's Sneak Attack!

I know I don't have the NG Cleffas... those are about as hard to come by as Rocket's Zapdos (something else you might need!). 3 Rare Candy is another "big ticket" item. You have any of my wants on page 1? Might be easier that way, I just updated!

konter_j8902 said:
i just need one more of those to have a set of 4 for a deck so i don't want to trade them i got 6 packs last night and pulled that meg prime a tyhplosion prime and a donphan prime i think i can get a fourth from mr johansen so can you cml for the palkia x and any palkia non x

I didn't see anything I needed, sorry.
Maybe you have some of my wants?
Maybe something unlisted on your thread?

my
uxie lv.x
flygon sw
dusknoir dp
lugia full (corners are a little rough on the back) i got it from a kid who isnt the best at handeling cards
cml

your
LMK which of these you have
Donphan prime x3
magnetric PT
ho oh full legend
rare candy RH x4
alph lithograph

i just confirmed a trade for the palkia x

hey i have a ho-oh bottom part coming in if you wanted to work a trade bc i need 3x pokedrawer+, 4x poketurn, uxie lv x, and 4x rare candy

and also cml if you need anything

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

cml for your charizard g plz

spartan7987 said:
cml for your charizard g please

Charizard G or
Charizard G LvX?

coach4312 said:
hey i have a ho-oh bottom part coming in if you wanted to work a trade bc i need 3x pokedrawer+, 4x poketurn, uxie lv x, and 4x rare candy

and also cml if you need anything

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

That is a tall order for just a Ho-Oh bottom. I might be able to do some poketurns and pokedrawers...

konter_j8902 said:
my
uxie lv.x
flygon sw
dusknoir dp
lugia full (corners are a little rough on the back) i got it from a kid who isnt the best at handeling cards
cml

your
LMK which of these you have
Donphan prime x3
magnetric PT
ho oh full legend
rare candy RH x4
alph lithograph

i just confirmed a trade for the palkia x

I don't have another Donphan. I can do the Ho-Oh legend and something else for the Uxie X...

Shakespeare said:
Hmmm... I asked you if you needed those when I traded you the Dark Vileplumbs!! I like the way this is looking. You need Lass, Rocket's Trap, and maybe Rocket's Sneak Attack!

I know I don't have the NG Cleffas... those are about as hard to come by as Rocket's Zapdos (something else you might need!). 3 Rare Candy is another "big ticket" item. You have any of my wants on page 1? Might be easier that way, I just updated!

Hehe, I know, but I didn't know how much of everything I needed because I hadn't checked my old cards yet. The Candy and NG Cleffas are lower wants, because I know it will take a while to get those, and I'm going to get 2 or 3 of the new Candy at the next set's prerelease.

The only thing from your wants I have is a Ninetails HGSS. LMK what can work.

Hey Shakespeare. My brother has a Donphan Prime and is in dire need of 2 Rare Candy for states in 3 weeks. Do you think we could work something out for them by chance? I was thinking that Donphan Prime is probably worth two actually....

ESP said:
Hehe, I know, but I didn't know how much of everything I needed because I hadn't checked my old cards yet. The Candy and NG Cleffas are lower wants, because I know it will take a while to get those, and I'm going to get 2 or 3 of the new Candy at the next set's prerelease.

The only thing from your wants I have is a Ninetails HGSS. LMK what can work.

Hmmm... I'm going to have to PM you on this one.

spartan7987 said:

How about for your SV Electivire fb?

SotS said:
Hey Shakespeare. My brother has a Donphan Prime and is in dire need of 2 Rare Candy for states in 3 weeks. Do you think we could work something out for them by chance? I was thinking that Donphan Prime is probably worth two actually...

I have 2 Sandstorm Rare Candys. Will those work?

i have dusknoir Holo
do u have a night site Noctowl ?

What is wrong with me trading with you?! D=

Okay, we actually got that Donphan Prime in a trade. AS SOON AS WE GOT IT, we put it in a sleeve and put it in a binder. I never checked the condition of it then. Instead I just now checked it to make sure you're getting a nice card, and it had a dent on the left side of the card. >.> We've thought that the card was mint for the longest of time. D=

Let me know if you still want it or not. I don't blame you if you don't. >.<

VadenZen said:
i have dusknoir Holo
do u have a night site Noctowl ?

I have a Noctowl, yes.
For your Dusknoir, no thanks.
I need a little more sorry.

SotS said:

Okay, we actually got that Donphan Prime in a trade. AS SOON AS WE GOT IT, we put it in a sleeve and put it in a binder. I never checked the condition of it then. Instead I just now checked it to make sure you're getting a nice card, and it had a dent on the left side of the card. >.> We've thought that the card was mint for the longest of time. D=

Dent? Ewww... Is the dent so severe the card is creased?

Hi,

Could you see my list for...
Raikou Neo Revelations #13
Dark Tyranitar Neo Destiny
Typhlosion Expedition #28

Yes it it. >.<

We actually found another 2 Rare Candies in our multiple boxes though. So we don't need them anymore actually. Thank goodness, lol.

SotS said:
Yes it it. >.<

We actually found another 2 Rare Candies in our multiple boxes though. So we don't need them anymore actually. Thank goodness, lol.

Alright then. I am still a little interested in your damaged Donphan prime.
I can use it for a deck anyways....

Anything else you need?

SnorlaxDude said:
Hi,

Could you see my list for...
Raikou Neo Revelations #13
Dark Tyranitar Neo Destiny
Typhlosion Expedition #28

Looking over your list, I did not skip you!

Shakespeare said:
I have a Noctowl, yes.
For your Dusknoir, no thanks.
I need a little more sorry.

SotS said:

Dent? Ewww... Is the dent so severe the card is creased?

OK cool hey cml list for more i really need Noctowl (night sight)

Hrrrmmm... My brother doesn't really want to trade it now, sorry. One hour he could care less about the card, the next he considers it super valuable to him. Again, sorry. "^^

Hi, I have 2x Ho-oh LEGEND (Upper)
1x Lugia LEGEND (Upper)

I need: Gardevoir X, Luxray GL X, Leafeon X, Glaceon X, DGX.

Please Can you CML to see if there are anymore.

Back