• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H) Ampharos prime Complete Legends, and STUFF (W) Donphan prime and bottom Lugia

Please CML for those seven island energy or whatever they are. Like, 8 of each or type something (Look like this)

RE: (H) Ampharos prime Complete Legends, and STUFF (W) Donphan prime and bottom Lugia

i have holo blaziken FB and a top half of lugia legend and would trade them for:

1x Staraptor FB lvl X
and
1x RH poketurn

plz lmk or counter.

Outta your wants I have [feel free to CML, too]:

Dusknoir [DP]
Time-Space Distortion [MT]
Flygon [SW]
Darkrai Lv. X [GE]
Flygon [RR]
Infernape 'E4' Lv. X [RR]
Blaziken FB [SV]
Salmence Lv. X [AR]
Donphan Prime [HGSS]
DP51 Cresselia [not on my list but I have it]
DP52 Darkrai [not on my list but I have it]

I'm interested in:
-Luxray 'GL' Lv. X [VERY big want]

-Leafeon Lv. X [if you still have one 'cause I noticed you were looking for one, too]

-Rare Candies [any and all.. I especially liked the RH form Great Encounters]

-Roseanne's Research [any and all]

-Double Colorless Energy [HGSS]-as many as you wanna give

-Pokemon COmmunication [any amount]

-Pokemon Collector [any amount]

-Poketurns [low want]

-Jungle Holo Rares [low want]

-Any older Pikachu's you have [before Diamond and Pearl. I tried going through your list but there was so much.. lol]-I especially liked the holo one from Legend Maker, though. :]

Hi,

I happen to have both pieces of Lugia Legend. However, did you need the top or bottom piece? The thread title said you needed the bottom but your list said you need the top.

Overall, I am interested in these...
x2 BTS
Typhlosion #28 Expedition
Dark Tyranitar Neo Destiny (if possible)

Let me know what you think, okay?

Please tell me about your coins. I'll copy and paste this from my trade thread:

Coins:

I like the coins a lot, but I only started collecting them from Diamond/Pearl onward.
So, I have most of the new ones, but I have no old ones.
I'm more or less only interested in the hard plastic ones (when did they start using those over the original paper ones?) with a few exceptions.

I'll trade coins or cards for coins! @_@ (Although I don't consider them as valuable as other cards.) Please mention if you have older coins.

I especially want (if they exist): Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir, Mawile, Celebi, Jirachi, Absol, Bellossom, Squirtle, Roselia, Scizor, Ledian, Eevee/Eeveelutions, Charizard, Manaphy, Mew, Mewtwo, Slowking, Misdreavus/Mismagius, and Darkrai.

I have
Gengar LV.X
1 RH Mesprit LA
1 Donphan Prime
1 Bottom of Lugia
Interested in...
Luxray GL LV.X

i'm interested in 4 RH Mesprit LA(Bigger lesser priority), 2 RH Roseanne's Research( #1 priority), 4 RH Bebe's, a Full Ho-oh Legend(#1 priority), Palkia G Lv.X(bigger lesser priority), 1 RH Poketurn(#1 priority), 1 Azelf LA, and 4 RH DCE(lesser priority), and 1 RH VS Seeker. CML for the priority ones please and if you see enough for the lesser priorities, LMK. From your wants i do have 2 blaziken FB from SV and i think i have a couple gabite from states

I need all of these in any sort of Holo, RH, Stitch-Holo, or any sort of Holo. (I was having trouble sorting through your list, so I figured I would just post and see what you have, lol, sorry.) However, I do have a Lugia Bottom, Darkrai Lv.X, and plenty more you can CML for. (I did a major update.)

2 Honchkrow G
2 Garchomp C
1 Crobat G
1 Unown G
1 Relicanth
1 Bronzong G
4 Poketurn
4 Energy Gain
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 SP Radar
2 Power Spray
2 Roseanne's Research
1 Champion's Room
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Aron's Collection
2 SP Energy
3 Basic Metal Energy
4 Basic Darkness Energy
4 DCE

This is the stuff I'm looking for.

i have a blazy fb and a bottom lugia. Do you have any pokemon * or shining pokemon that you can trade?

RE: ***Temporarly Closed. Be Back when Unleashed is released!!!***

I'm back...
Bump.
Darn... I have been gone 2 months...
Maybe I should read the rules? lol

RE: I'm Back! Unleashed Update

yeah your back!! Anyways, do you still need a states gabite? If you do i will toss one in with the other cards i am sending you.

konter_j8902 said:
yeah your back!! Anyways, do you still need a states gabite? If you do i will toss one in with the other cards i am sending you.

YES! I need the states Gabite, what else you need? I guess it is good I couldn't mail your stuff today. Post office was closed...

My:
2006 Holo Lightning Energy
2007 Holo Fighting Energy
TSD
Dusknoir DP
somewhat banged up Electivire Regionals stamped promo
+ more from my thread Trade Thread
Your:
Luxray GL X?

Azelf Master said:
My:
2006 Holo Lightning Energy
2007 Holo Fighting Energy
TSD
Dusknoir DP
somewhat banged up Electivire Regionals stamped promo
+ more from my thread Trade Thread
Your:
Luxray GL X?

Sorry. The TSD is a real low want. I will look at your list but unless I get an insane good offer I might keep it.

*edit* - Didn't see anything on your list either, sorry.

CML, tell me what you see and I will make you a deal.

P.S. I have an unlisted Blaze FB X :)

richkid50000 said:
CML for the Luxray. i have the regs garchomp c.

Sorry, I didn't see anything...

pokefan1234 said:
CML, tell me what you see and I will make you a deal.

P.S. I have an unlisted Blaze FB X :)

I really don't need another Blaze fb X, sorry.

No need for a second Alph, I presume? No worries, I just want to be sure, those Togetics are just minor collection wants anyway.

I still have RH Azelfs if you're interested though.

Dichromate said:
No need for a second Alph, I presume? No worries, I just want to be sure, those Togetics are just minor collection wants anyway.

I still have RH Azelfs if you're interested though.

I was just going to PM you!
Would you do the Alph for the Aquapolis Togetic holo?

Shakespeare said:
I was just going to PM you!
Would you do the Alph for the Aquapolis Togetic holo?
Hm, any chance you could throw in a bit more? I am quite interested in the 1st Ed Light Togetic, but I understand if you don't want to part with it. Do any of these trades interest you?
My: Alph Litho TWO and RH Azelf
Your: Light Togetic 1st Ed, Togetic Aquapolis (H)

or

My: Alph Litho TWO
Your: Togetic Aquapolis, EX Team Rocket Returns Togetic (H)

Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

Back