• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H) 57,000+ cards including RH staples, primes, Lvx, and exs. (W) Come and look!

i have kingdra prime, check my wants |
\/

RE: (H) 57,000+ cards including RH staples, primes, Lvx, and exs. (W) Come and look!

Hi,
From your list I have Kingdra Prime and DP51 - Cresslia. I want your Entei Suicune Legend Bottom piece, SH12 Shinx and HGSS 123 Gyrados. PLMK and CLM if need be.

EspeonROX said:
Nah, I don't really have any, but if you either wanna CML or throw something out there 'cuz we're dealing with Commmons, it'll be fine.

I will look at your list. Kind of busy right now but I will trade for Just about any holo.

*edit*
How about what you need for those energy gains, cyrus, power sprays, poketurns? I can always use stuff like that. LMK what you think is fair.

Tylertyphlosion said:
Yes, I am mainly interested in the older items, I just buy new stuff to trade for older stuff :)
I could do ursy prime and lanturn prime?
or LMK with a counter offer :)

Sorry for my tardy reply. You still have those 2 primes? I doubt I can do all three of your wants but I might be able to do two.

JakeKaplan95 said:
Hi, I am interested in your 4x cyrus conspiracy, 4x poketurn, 4x energy gain, 4x power spray, and shiny vulpix. From your wants I have Tyranitar Prime, 2x Spiritomb RH, and Duskull SH2. I hope we can make a trade so please respond so that it can work.

I'm going to need a little more for those 16 trainers than the 4 you listed. Not to fear. I will check your list.
*edit*
My:
16 Trainers (four of each)

Your:
Kingdra prime x2
Tranitar prime
Duskull SH2
Spiritomb RH

flea212 said:
raikou and suicune legend? cml for it please.

All I have is the bottom half. My list was a little out of date. Did you still want to trade for just half?

Javier8100 said:
so can we work something out so u get the flygon u need and i get the jumpluff i need?

Sorry. The Flygon is a low want for me.

RE: Here it is!! Scanmaster Shakespeare's Haves/Wants

~xatu~ said:
If I threw in a T-Tar prime?

My:
2x Donphan Prime
1x T-Tar Prime

Your:
2x Blaziken FB
1x Blaziken FB LV X

How about:
My:
Blaze fb x

Your:
Donphan prime
T tar prime

Gardegon said:
i have kingdra prime, check my wants |
\/

What did you see on my haves that you like?
*edit*
I have DCE. I have Base, Base 2, and HGSS. I will trade more of the old ones for it. I have tons of other stuff too/

Shakespeare said:

Tylertyphlosion said:
Yes, I am mainly interested in the older items, I just buy new stuff to trade for older stuff :)

Sorry for my tardy reply. You still have those 2 primes? I doubt I can do all three of your wants but I might be able to do two.

I sure do, I have been holding off other offers to wait for your reply. What would I have to throw in to get all 3 :)

And if not, the 2 that I would like are celebi* and rockets raikou ex

This is what I'm thinking. Values are only for comparable purposes.
My:
Celebi * I value 15
Rocket's Raikou ex 10
Entei ex 10

Your:
Steelix prime 7
Usaring prime 7
Lanturn prime 7
Snorlax LvX 7

Shakespeare said:
This is what I'm thinking. Values are only for comparable purposes.
My:
Celebi * I value 15
Rocket's Raikou ex 10
Entei ex 10

Your:
Steelix prime 7
Usaring prime 7
Lanturn prime 7
Snorlax LvX 7

I literally just sealed a trade on that steelix. Ah. Other than that steelix what would ya want?

Well drat. That was my fault. If I hadn't got so busy...
Steelix is what I needed the most.

Let me check again.

My:
Rocket's Raikou ex
Entei ex

Your:
Usaring prime
Lanturn prime
Snorlax LvX

I am sorry, I just could not find anything to replace the Steelix

Hmm.... okay. Sounds good. Shoot me a pm to confirm.

Shakespeare said:
I will look at your list. Kind of busy right now but I will trade for Just about any holo.

*edit*
How about what you need for those energy gains, cyrus, power sprays, poketurns? I can always use stuff like that. LMK what you think is fair.

Tylertyphlosion said:

JakeKaplan95 said:
Hi, I am interested in your 4x cyrus conspiracy, 4x poketurn, 4x energy gain, 4x power spray, and shiny vulpix. From your wants I have Tyranitar Prime, 2x Spiritomb RH, and Duskull SH2. I hope we can make a trade so please respond so that it can work.

I'm going to need a little more for those 16 trainers than the 4 you listed. Not to fear. I will check your list.
*edit*
My:

Your:
Kingdra prime x2
Tranitar prime
Duskull SH2
Spiritomb RH

All I have is the bottom half. My list was a little out of date. Did you still want to trade for just half?

Javier8100 said:
so can we work something out so u get the flygon u need and i get the jumpluff i need?

I dont need the cyrus' anymore, can we do:

Your
4x Power Spray
4x Poketurn
4x Energy Gain

My
Duskull SH2
Kingdra Prime
Tyranitar Prime
Spiritomb RH

Please LMK what you think.

JakeKaplan95 said:

JakeKaplan95 said:

*edit*
My:

Your:
Kingdra prime x2
Tranitar prime
Duskull SH2
Spiritomb RH

Javier8100 said:

I don't need the cyrus' anymore, can we do:

Your
4x Power Spray
4x Poketurn
4x Energy Gain

My
Duskull SH2
Kingdra Prime
Tyranitar Prime
Spiritomb RH

Please LMK what you think.
[/quote]

Alright, you have a deal.
PMing you details.

Bump number one for the week.
Adding Base set 4th printing wants.

RE: (H) 57,000+ cards including RH staples, primes, Lvx, and exs. (W) Your old Base set

CML for:
1 RH Crobat G
2 RH Cyrus's

RE: (H) 57,000+ cards including RH staples, primes, Lvx, and exs. (W) Your old Base set

piplup234 said:
CML for:
1 RH Crobat G
2 RH Cyrus's

I didn't see anything, sorry.
I am really looking for:
Shining Duskall
Shining Vulpix

Cml for 3x RH BTS, 3x RH power spray, 2x RH energy gain, 4x poketurn, uxie lv x, call energy, 4x RH rare candy, jumpluff, 2x RH cyrus's conspiracy, 4x pokemon communication (1 RH), 3x pokemon collector, 1x azelf LA, 3x uxie LA, and An entei/suicine legend bottom.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

coach4312 said:
Cml for 3x RH BTS, 3x RH power spray, 2x RH energy gain, 4x poketurn, uxie lv x, call energy, 4x RH rare candy, jumpluff, 2x RH cyrus's conspiracy, 4x pokemon communication (1 RH), 3x pokemon collector, 1x azelf LA, 3x uxie LA, and An entei/suicine legend bottom.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=53268

Quite the list there!
Luxray GL X would knock out a lot of that.
Willing to part ways with it for a bunch of little needs like this?

You need another Jumpluff?

It is lol. The thing is I really only need the uxie lv x the most and I have crazy offers already on the luxray. If you could do everything listed there for the luxray minus the uxies, rare candies, and the jumpluff, I'd do it but if not can you see what you want for the uxie.

RE: Closed until after Nationals

Back from Nationals.
Bump #1 for the week.

coach4312 said:
It is lol. The thing is I really only need the uxie lv x the most and I have crazy offers already on the luxray. If you could do everything listed there for the luxray minus the uxies, rare candies, and the jumpluff, I'd do it but if not can you see what you want for the uxie.

Whoops, almost for got you.
Any deal for the Uxie X will have to involve the Luxray GL X.
If you don't want to do it I completely understand.
I will (of course) add to make the trade fair.

Back