• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H) LUXRAY GL LvX (2) (W) Rare Candy Player Reward promo! PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER FIRST!

My:
2x Absol Prime
1x Toxicroak G Prome Near Mint-Excellent
1x RH Pokemon Collector
2x Steelix Prime
Your:
1x Dialga G
2-2 Garchomp C (Tin)
2x Blaziken FB
2x Mesprit LA
2x Cyrus's Conspiracy
3x Energy Gain

RE: (H) LUXRAY GL LvX (2) (W) Rare Candy Player Reward promo! PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER FIRST!

Your wants/My haves:
1x Pokemon Communication RH
1x Darkrai Cresslia legend (Bottom)
1x Raichu prime
2x Tyranitar prime
1x Steelix prime
My wants:
I won't ask for the Lux:rolleyes:
3x Machamp SF
2x Dialga PL 6

Please CML for

Smeargle - (Neo Discovery non holo 1st edition)
Smeargle - Aquapolis Non Holo

It's not listed on your thread but it you have the Holo Smeargle from Neo Discovery (1st and unlimited) please CML for those too. Also if you have JNP Smeargle I'd be interested in trading for those as well.

Thanks

how many holo energy (WotC promo, I think they look like base set energy, but holo) for my raichu prime? Do you also happen to need Alph lithograhp UL? (shuffle your deck)

my preferred energy would be water, psychic, electric, and fire. In that order.

I'm also interested in the holo energy from EX Emerald.

raikou entei suicune sleeves

@mewyoshi:
I didn't find anything to add for the Genesis cards, sorry.

Shakespeare

Skipped?

@Darkvoid57:
I have already traded for the Ursaring prime I need, sorry.
Sorry for the delay is my response too!
PS: I didn't skip you!

@ Shake

ok. thanks for letting me know.

@Azelf Master:
The Absol and Steelix primes are low wants. The promocroak has lost a lot of value too.
I'm going have to pass.

@ditto1102:
You have a trade or more importantly, a trade reference thread?

I really need your Mew Prime... I have out of your wants:

Celebi prime 92/102
Darkrai Cresslia legend (Bottom) 100/102

I know you don't, but if you want to, you can Check My List for your other wants.

@Radical144:
I very much need your 2007 Holo Fire, Water , and Fighting energies.
Would you happen to have the Grass one?
All my Smeargles are listed.

@carlitosbob:
I value my holo energy (WOTC energy was called rainbow season energy) about a buck each.
I really don't need the Ursaring prime now but I can do 5 energies for it.
Riachu prime I can do 10. I am out of Emerald energy.
I have HP holo energy too.

@tjtoot:
I might be able to do that. Trick is postage will be a lot higher for me to send the sleeves.
Maybe I can find something to make up for that. Have any of my other wants?

yeah, I don't like HP holo energy

hmm..I had noticed u didn't need ursaring anymore, so I had edited him out of the original question. can I maybe get 5 water, 8 psychic, and 3 electric (rainbow season) for the ursaring and raichu? then something else from my list for 5-7 more electric? I do have alot more of the older series cards if you're interested I can PM u a list of the older cards (RH and Holo, that way I don't go off and list 6 shoe boxes worth of cards)

I also have some HF holo energy.

Then I can give you the RH Collector and 1x Absol Prime
For:
2x Blaziken FB
1x Mesprit LA
2x Energy Gain
2x Cyrus's Conspiracy

or what about
my
raichu prime
ursaring prime

your
Rainbow season energy:
5 water
8 psychic
whatever chikorita coins you have (silver, red, green preferred)
and the sleeves.
the ~ $2 that u value the energy not taken in the trade can cover the extra shipping and sleeves maybe?

lmk or counter either this or the previous offer =)

I dont have any other of the energies.

My
Player Reward Energy 2007
Water Energy RH x3
Fighting Energy RH x2
Fire Energy RH

your
1 Smeargle - (Neo Discovery non holo 1st edition)
1 Smeargle - Aquapolis Non Holo
1 Darkai G
1 Rampardos GL
1 Absbol G
1 Camerupt G
1 Crawdaunt G
1 Lickilicky C
1 Lucario C
1-1 Charizard G X (promo ok)

I know its a lot of cards but most of them aren't really worth anything. My buddy is tring to collect all the SPs.

Hey there. I have all your wants, except for a few cards. IIRC I don't have any Lux X, Raichu Prime, CoL, PR Candies, or a couple other things, but otherwise I have basically all of them.

Interested in any of your *s, both Gengar Primes, both Luxray GL Lv.Xs, Absol G, and Absol G Lv.X. Let me know what we can work out, thanks.

@techdeck101:
You need a Luxray X?
I need Mew primes. How much do you need Luxray?

@Carlitosbob:
I can do 15 energies for the 2 primes. Mix or match.
I can't throw in the sleeves, sorry.

@Racical144:
*edit*
I really messed that up! I need:
1 water holo 2007
1 fire holo 2007
1 fighting holo 2007

Might be able to do the 2 smeargles for those 3.

@poiltoed666:
I have a Luxray x that is high on your wants. Only Donphan primes on your haves interest me. I might be interested in those and any HGSS on trainers you might have.

sorry, I got a better offer for Ursaring, and possibly a better offer for Raichu prime. might be able to do raichu if they don't include sleeves in the large trade, but Ursaring is def gone now from a trade through PM

Back