• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H) LUXRAY GL LvX (2) (W) Rare Candy Player Reward promo! PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER FIRST!

I have 1 Machamp Prime
1 Bilssy Prime
1 Ursaring Prime
1 Absol Prime
1 Meganium Prime
1 Ampharos Prime
1 Electrode Prime
I want your Luxray GL X.

RE: (H) LUXRAY GL LvX (2) (W) Rare Candy Player Reward promo! PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER FIRST!

how about some english 1st editions? Dark machamp, Mr. Mime (jungle), gengar (fossil), dark vileplume, dark magneton, and misty's tentacruel. All holo. (mime and gengar are in played condition)

If the Celebi has smudge, that significantly decreases its value for me... what could I give you for just the Registeel * (largest want) and the RH Collector?

Completed Luxray are going for about 40, with some listings ending at 38 or lower. I feel that it's relatively fair to do a trade of my (35.5) for your Luxray. I can throw in something else, would a Lost world balance it out enough for you?

RE: (H) LUXRAY GL LvX (2) (W) Rare Candy Player Reward promo! TRY TO A MAKE AN OFFER FIRST!

@Darkvoid57:
I can CYL. The Uxie I have are both league promos, is that ok? My list says they are from MD.

RE: (H) LUXRAY GL LvX (2) (W) Rare Candy Player Reward promo! TRY TO A MAKE AN OFFER FIRST!

Yeah, lol thats ok

@Radical144:
Darn it... The SV Charizard G is traded, sorry. Is the another SP that will do?

@absol101:
The only thing on your list I can really use is the Machamp prime. The others I really do not need.

@carlitosbob:
How about:
My:
5 water rainbow season energy
8 pychic rainbow season energy

Your:
Raichu prime

@Politoed666:
I totally understand you on the Celebi. It is a nice card, don't get me wrong but is is not 100% mint. Your trade thread is closed.
I have not got many CoL cards yet, I might trade the Registeel * for some shinies or holos from that set.

@Kohrok;
While you may have seen one Luxray X go for that, I was looking a median price for everything including the cards you were offering me. I am looking for shinies and holos form CoL now if you have another offer. I don't see a link to your trade thread so I can't check your list.

@Darkvoid57:
Excellent. Have any CoL holos? I have not got many yet. Any holos for making up the difference will work!

I'm afraid I don't have any CoL except for a couple Mime Jr., and don't plan on getting any. The set is simply too bad to waste money on, IMO. Are you still interested in your other, non-CoL wants?

@Shake

Can i get back to you tommorow. Im going to league and am hopefully getting COL stuff so yeah

your
1 Neo discovery Smeargle non holo 1st editon
1 Darkai G
1 Camerupt G

my
1 water holo 2007
1 fire holo 2007
1 fighting holo 2007

I believe we have a deal. is there anything else on my haves that I can add to get some more energy? like, 8 electric? if not, that's ok and we'll do the raichu prime for the 13 energy

@Politoed666:
I know what you mean about CoL...the set does stink. BUT, as a collector I will attempt to get the set.
Now, for the Registeel *, I can trade it for primes on my wants. Most primes are low wants though...

@Darkvoid57:
That sounds good. LMK what you find.

I have:
Delcatty PL
Kyogre & Groudon Legend (Bottom)

I need:
Honchkrow SV
Sableye SF
Uxie LA x2
TGI Power Spray x2
TGI Energy Gain x2
TGI Poke Turn x3
Pokemon Collector
Cyrus’s Conspiracy x2

please CML for more...

@Radical144:
Let me make sure I have those.

My:
1x Kingdra Prime
1x Tyranitar Prime
1x Celebi Prime

Your:
1x Registeel *

Does that sound acceptable?

@ Shakespear

Ok, here's the good stuf: Ho-oh reverse, Rayquaza Holo, and...yeah. If you need commons, I have plenty

Would you do
My:
Kingdra Prime x1
Delcatty PL x1

Your:
Charizard (Expedition) #39 (the non-holo w/ Tail Smash). Lmk. Thanks!

@ shake

See anything ?And rayquaza holo isnt available anymore

Hey, you and I both know that gengar prime is going like 10 dollars up after states so yah....
4 ninetales hgss
1 jumpluff 1 rh hgss
3 mismagius unleashed
2 t-tar prime ul
1 steelix priume
2 umbreon ud
2 magnezone prime

my:
gengar prime

hey im interested in ur

1st edition dark raichu

1st edition dark charizard

1st edition blaines charizard

i was wondering about where you wrote about that you want you base cards to have that certain years dated is it only base that have that because i do have some cards that have that years printed on them but they arnt from base they are frlm base 2, fossil , etc...

LMK

Back