• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: CoL Update! (H) LUXRAY GL LvX (2) (W)STAFF Promos Please read my rules first!

No I didn't see anything you wanted. Sorry.

RE: CoL Update! (H) LUXRAY GL LvX (2) (W)STAFF Promos Please read my rules first!

I have two Donphan and one kingdra prime

Shakespeare said:
Sorry everyone who posted here. I will answer everyone.

@ogeray:
I don't need those shinys anymore. my needs have been updated.

@carlitosbob
You have a states Poliwhirl? I can use that if you do!

@aqua:
About have many bulk cards do you have? They have to be mint, I would be trading them to other collectors.

Sorry for the late response. I have two boxes I have opened, so quite a bit of extras. As far as mint goes, as mint as the factory made them as they are all from the pack.

Would you do:
My:
1x Professor PONT SEALED (1 pack of 2 cards)
1x Professor PETM SEALED (1 pack of 2 cards)
1x DCL Bottom
1x Grass Energy COL RH

Your:
3x Tyranitar Prime

You can CML too, if you have the time. Please LMK, thanks!

my steelix prime your jolteon ex(delta species)

lmk thanks

Bump

captain.mongoose said:
I have two Donphan and one kingdra prime

Don't look like you still need the Luxray x, huh?

aqua said:
Shakespeare said:
Sorry everyone who posted here. I will answer everyone.

@ogeray:
I don't need those shinys anymore. my needs have been updated.

@carlitosbob
You have a states Poliwhirl? I can use that if you do!

@aqua:
About have many bulk cards do you have? They have to be mint, I would be trading them to other collectors.

Sorry for the late response. I have two boxes I have opened, so quite a bit of extras. As far as mint goes, as mint as the factory made them as they are all from the pack.

You still need the Luxray X?
I don't need a break down of extras but if you tell me how many rares, uncommons, and commons it would help a ton!

Hikikomori-san said:
Would you do:
My:
1x Professor PONT SEALED (1 pack of 2 cards)
1x Professor PETM SEALED (1 pack of 2 cards)
1x DCL Bottom
1x Grass Energy COL RH

Your:
3x Tyranitar Prime

You can CML too, if you have the time. Please LMK, thanks!

I can't do that for 3 Tyanitar primes, maybe 2...

chopemdown said:
my steelix prime your jolteon ex(delta species)

lmk thanks

I'm going to need more than just the Steelix, have any of my other wants?

I know you don't have an extra Sabrina's Abra, but could you trade me the flying pikachu? Also, do you have any spare DP/Nintendo/HGSS promos I can trade for (like the HGSS01 Ho-oh on your list? It might be easier if you just bring them whenever I'll see you next; are you going to a PR or any BRs?

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
I know you don't have an extra Sabrina's Abra, but could you trade me the flying pikachu? Also, do you have any spare DP/Nintendo/HGSS promos I can trade for (like the HGSS01 Ho-oh on your list? It might be easier if you just bring them whenever I'll see you next; are you going to a PR or any BRs?

My list says I don't have that Sabrina's Abra.
I will look through some boxes just to be sure.
I might be going to PR this Saturday.
Depends on work schedule.

states poliwhirl is not staff stamped. Also have regionals poliwrath. Also not staff. But do you still want tiranitar prime and RH smeargle CoL? Also, I have a 4th printing Pidgeotto that should be in good enough condition to add to your collection.

I'm still looking for holo energy mostly. I do need a few Arceus. Lmk what we can work out :)

That and the flying pikachu are the only two I need to have all of the WotC promos (excluding like the stamped Rapidash/other errors and stuff). Thanks.

I'm interested in:
Fossil Dragonite
Team Rocket Dark Dragonite
Neo Destiny Light Dragonite
Expedition RH Dragonite x2
Team Rocket Returns Dark Dragonite x3 (1 RH)
LA Dragonite RH
Dragonite Wizards promo (x2-8)

I know that you probably won't find anything for these, but you can always check. I know you don't liek to check, but I do have some older cards. Please take a look:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95040

Please check my list for:
High Wants:
1x Bebe's Search RR (RH)
1x Pokemon Collector (RH)
1x Judge (RH)

Medium Wants:
1x Darkrai/Cresselia Legend Top
1x Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend Bottom
1x Tyranitar Prime
1x Yanmega Prime

Low Wants: (Any amount)
Pokemon Communication
Seeker

I have a Steelix Prime and Darkrai/Cresselia Legend Bottom coming in the mail from your wants. Let me know if you find anything else on my list that you're looking for and could you also tell me if you have anything from my wants. Thanks and hopefully we can work something out.

Do you still have these?
1x Pikachu Legendary Collection
1x Vulpix Legendary Collection
1x Espeon NeoDiscovery 1st-Ed #1
1x Umbreon NeoDiscovery Unlim #13
1x Umbreon NeoDiscovery 1st-Ed #13
1x Espeon NeoDiscovery 1st-Ed #20
1x Umbreon NeoDiscovery 1st-Ed #32
1x Light Flareon 1st-Ed
1x Light Jolteon 1st-Ed
1x Light Jolteon Unlim
1x Light Vaporeon 1st-Ed
1x Light Vaporeon Unlim
1x Flareon E-59 Skyridge
1x Espeon I-74 Sandstorm
1x Espeon E-Less Sandstorm
1x Umbreon C-74 Expedition
1x Murkrow SV RH

I have from your Wants:
1x DCL Bottom
1x Gengar Prime

LMK, thanks!

Yes, I still need the luxray. Could we work out a deal?

I have: Typhlosion Prime, Crobat Prime, Scizor Prime (Miscut), and 2 Yanmega Prime and can supply sealed BW packs (up to 8-10)

Im interested in; Lux GL X, please LMK

My:
Luxray GL Lv.X NM
Basic Holo Metal Col Energy NM
Your:
1x Regigigas DP40
1x Regigigas Lv.X SF
1x Magnezone Prime
1x Regirock LA RH
2x Mesprit LA

Bump.
Black White update.
Looking for collection wants!

RE: BW Update! (H) 2 LUXRAY GL LvX (W)COLLECTION WANTS!!! Please read my rules first!

My
x1 Celebi Prime
x1 Crobat Prime
Anything else you want for my List

For your
x1 FA Reshiram

RE: BW Update! (H) 2 LUXRAY GL LvX (W)COLLECTION WANTS!!! Please read my rules first!

gary182000 said:
My
x1 Celebi Prime
x1 Crobat Prime
Anything else you want for my List

For your
x1 FA Reshiram

Sorry. I currently don't need Celebi or Crobat primes.

my
lanturn prime x4

your
FA Reshiram x2

Back