• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: Emerging Powers Update! (H) Tons of stuff! I found SHADOWLESS STUFF! (W)COLLECTION WANTS!!! Please read my rules fi

Yes sir. :D

Give me a shout when you know what cards you need. I updated my thread with tons more legal haves by the way.

Cheers!

RE: Emerging Powers Update! (H) Tons of stuff! I found SHADOWLESS STUFF! (W)COLLECTION WANTS!!! Please read my rules fi

How about you take out beartic for a pokemon catcher? If so it'd be my yanmega prime for your 2 FA tornadus, 1 rh dce, and 1 pokemon catcher.

Hi, I am interested in your 1st edition Blaine's Moltres and Giovanni's Persian.

I noticed it said you have 0 of the following on your spreadsheet; interested in any?

Fossil Articuno (Unlimited)
Fossil Hitmonlee (Unlimited)
Fossil Lapras (1st Edition)
Jungle Kangaskhan (1st Edition)
Jungle Scyther (Unlimited)
Jungle Venomoth (Unlimited)
Lt. Surge's Magneton (Unlimited)
Lt. Surge's Fearow (1st Edition)
Erika's Vileplume (1st Edition)
Brock's Ninetales (Unlimited)

SoulWind said:
Yes sir. :D

Give me a shout when you know what cards you need. I updated my thread with tons more legal haves by the way.

Cheers!

New HOT wants now are CoL Pachirisu and Unleashed Shaymin.

pokemonjoe said:
How about you take out beartic for a pokemon catcher? If so it'd be my yanmega prime for your 2 FA tornadus, 1 rh dce, and 1 pokemon catcher.

After checking my needs after league I do not need another Yanmega prime, sorry.
My wants have been updated.

silentsword77 said:
Hi, I am interested in your 1st edition Blaine's Moltres and Giovanni's Persian.

I noticed it said you have 0 of the following on your spreadsheet; interested in any?

Fossil Articuno (Unlimited)
Fossil Hitmonlee (Unlimited)
Fossil Lapras (1st Edition)
Jungle Kangaskhan (1st Edition)
Jungle Scyther (Unlimited)
Jungle Venomoth (Unlimited)
Lt. Surge's Magneton (Unlimited)
Lt. Surge's Fearow (1st Edition)
Erika's Vileplume (1st Edition)
Brock's Ninetales (Unlimited)

I replied you you via PM.

Do you have any codes. I have Rev.Holo Max potion. Among other things.

Man With A Plan said:
Do you have any codes. I have Rev.Holo Max potion. Among other things.

I have TONS of unused codes.

RE: Emerging Powers Update! (H) Tons of stuff! I have CODES (W )COLLECTION WANTS!!! Please read my rules first!

hey I need Your Legendary Dog sleeves (are they the blue ones?) and as many TCGO codes as possible. i have these from your wants:
2x Collector
Ho-Oh top x1
RSL top x1
RDL top x1
Houndoom Prime x2
Scizor Prime x4
RH max potion x2
RH Catcher x1

LMK what you can do.

RE: Emerging Powers Update! (H) Tons of stuff! I have CODES (W )COLLECTION WANTS!!! Please read my rules first!

It seems as though I only have Max potion from your list. How many codes for a RH Max Potion

EriqDeSmasher said:
hey I need Your Legendary Dog sleeves (are they the blue ones?) and as many TCGO codes as possible. i have these from your wants:
2x Collector
Ho-Oh top x1
RSL top x1
RDL top x1
Houndoom Prime (I only need one)
Scizor Prime (I only need one)
RH max potion
RH Catcher

LMK what you can do.

Most of that stuff is low wants...Collectors, Max potion, and RH Catcher are my biggest wants.
Yeah, the sleeves are the blue ones still in the package. I don't know how many codes I can throw in...I'm thinking 30?

Man With A Plan said:
It seems as though I only have Max potion from your list. How many codes for a RH Max Potion

I'm thinking 2.

How much do you value 4th printing Base set cards (rares, uncommons and commons)?

eevee said:
How much do you value 4th printing Base set cards (rares, uncommons and commons)?

Uncommons and commons I value about a buck each. Rare and holos more.

Just traded for a RH Pokémon Catcher and I still have 2 regular Catcher and 3 Pokémon Collector (HS Trainer kit).

Think we can make a deal for those cards I listed :D?

SoulWind said:
Just traded for a RH Pokémon Catcher and I still have 2 regular Catcher and 3 Pokémon Collector (HS Trainer kit).

Think we can make a deal for those cards I listed :D?

I like the RH Catcher and the 3 Collectors.
Want you want for those?

How about my:
1x RH Pokémon Catcher
3x Pokémon Collector

Your 1st edition:
Gym Heroes:
Erika's Dragonair 4/132 - $4

Neo Revelation:
Blissey 2/64 - $6
Crobat 4/64 - $6
Delibird 5/64 - $4
Porygon2 12/64 - $7
Octillery 34/64
Qwilfish 49/64
Remoraid 50/64
Slugma 53/64

Neo Discovery:
Corsola 37/75
Igglybuff 40/75
Pupitar 45/75
Dunsparce 54/75
Larvitar 57/75
Pineco 61/75
Teddiursa 65/75
Tyrogue 66/75

Neo Destiny:
Dark Donphan 3/105 - $3

Total: $30 + Uncommons/Commons (Not sure how to value those)

we still on for the magnezone and ho-oh top for holo energy?

also, I just pulled a rh catcher and have at least 3 max potions.

as far as the catcher goes, I am seeking 3 regular catchers for the RH one. I know it's not fair price wise, but that's what I'd want.

SoulWind said:
How about my:
1x RH Pokémon Catcher
3x Pokémon Collector

Your 1st edition:
Gym Heroes:
Erika's Dragonair 4/132 - $4

Neo Revelation:
Blissey 2/64 - $6
Crobat 4/64 - $6
Delibird 5/64 - $4
Porygon2 12/64 - $7
Octillery 34/64
Qwilfish 49/64
Remoraid 50/64
Slugma 53/64

Neo Discovery:
Corsola 37/75
Igglybuff 40/75
Pupitar 45/75
Dunsparce 54/75
Larvitar 57/75
Pineco 61/75
Teddiursa 65/75
Tyrogue 66/75

Neo Destiny:
Dark Donphan 3/105 - $3

Total: $30 + Uncommons/Commons (Not sure how to value those)

Looking up all those commons and uncommons...

carlitosbob said:
we still on for the magnezone and ho-oh top for holo energy?

also, I just pulled a rh catcher and have at least 3 max potions.

as far as the catcher goes, I am seeking 3 regular catchers for the RH one. I know it's not fair price wise, but that's what I'd want.

I inventoried every modified card and I have a playset of Magnezone primes.
I could possibly use a 5th but...I really don't need it that bad.
The 3 Max potions RH? If not, I don't need them either, sorry.
The RH Catchers I can use. 3 regular ones is steep but maybe holo energy for it?
I can do 20 rainbow energy of the Zone and legend peice and 15 for the RH Catcher.
I know that may be a little low for the Zone but I just don't need it that bad now.

Let me know! :)

Hey Shakespeare,

In addition to the Donphan Prime, here are just a few of the cards I have for trade you might be interested in:

"4th Edition Base" -

Electrode
Arcanine
Dewgong
Farfetch'd
Kadabra
Kakuna
Machoke x3
Porygon
Seel
Onix
Full Heal
Pokedex
Super Potion x2

Playable wants:

Raichu Prime
Scizor Prime

Worlds Promos:

x2 #027 Tropical Tidal Wave '05 (these cards are NOT in English; however, I figured I'd offer them anyways since they're hard to come by. If you happen to have a spare Japanese version of Tropical Tidal Wave 2005, please let me know!)

As I said in my own thread, if there is a chance of getting a Charizard or Alakazam English 1st Edition, then I'll happily dig out more of your wants...But as it stands, this looks like a good lot to work with.

All of these are at least in NM condition (I'll have to give a more thorough examination to make sure they're mint).

CML for:
All secret rare rotom forms.

My:
Max Potion 94/98 reverse holo only

Your:
6 Codes

lmk.

Back