• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: Next Destinies Update! (H) STUFF including 250+ Codes! (W) FA and collection wants! Please read my rules first!

JEKyl said:
A similar thing with that: I'd just like to trade the full set if at all possible. If it meant getting the English one, would you be interested? No, I won't ask to bog you down with the binder, haha.

What do you want for the whole binder then?
I really don't need it, but...if the deal is right...

RE: Next Destinies Update! (H) STUFF including 250+ Codes! (W) FA and collection wants! Please read my rules first!

Your:
Zekrom EX
My:
Victini FA

I also have holo Kyurems (NVI) if you want to counter offer.

Can I interest you in anything else? If the Player Rewards Energy are things you are looking for, I could add a few into the deal if you would like.

iisnumber12 said:
Your:
Zekrom EX
My:
Victini FA

I also have holo Kyurems (NVI) if you want to counter offer.

Zekrom EXs are gone or decked, list is outdated, working on fixing my spreadsheet.
Sorry.

I think my list is fixed...

There isn't a large enough sample pool on the 2008 Tropical Winds (one international auction), but I felt like the following trade should be pretty reasonable given the condition of the cards, as well as what I'm asking for:

My:

2008 Tropical Wind WC competitor promo set (NM-M, seven languages, and the "2008 world decks" and "2009 San Diego" inserts)

For your:

1st edition Gym Challenge:

Brock's Ninetales
Lt.Surge's Raichu
Blaine

1st edition Neo Genesis:

Feraligatr #4

1st edition Neo Revelation

Raikou
Shining Magikarp

1st edition Neo Destiny:

Dark Ampharos
Dark Espeon
Dark Houndoom
Dark Scizor
Light Dragonite

Expedition regular holographics:

Arbok
Typhlosion

Aquapolis regular holographcis:

Ariados
Bellossom
Octillery

Skyridge regular holographics:

Alakazam

Unseen Forces:

Lugia ex x2 (value filler - feel free to suggest something else)

Condition on most of the cards is not a very big deal to me: basically I just want to avoid fat creases, warping, bad scratching, etc.

Tell me what you think, and counter if necessary. Thanks! :D

YOUR:
Mewtwo EX
MY
2x FA Reshiram 114/114
1x Kyurem 34/101 holo
1x FA Cobilion 98/101
1x FA Victini 100/101
1x Shaymin EX (non-FA, don't know the #)

How does my offer sound?

The Yoshi said:
Can I interest you in anything else? If the Player Rewards Energy are things you are looking for, I could add a few into the deal if you would like.

I would only be interested in complete sealed sets of the CoL reprint Player Rewards energy, sorry. Individual cards I cannot use.

JEKyl said:
There isn't a large enough sample pool on the 2008 Tropical Winds (one international auction), but I felt like the following trade should be pretty reasonable given the condition of the cards, as well as what I'm asking for:

My:

2008 Tropical Wind WC competitor promo set (NM-M, seven languages, and the "2008 world decks" and "2009 San Diego" inserts)

For your:

Brock's Ninetales
Lt.Surge's Raichu
Blaine

1st edition Neo Genesis:

Feraligatr #4

Raikou
Shining Magikarp

1st edition Neo Destiny:

Dark Ampharos
Dark Espeon
Dark Houndoom
Dark Scizor
Light Dragonite

Expedition regular holographics:

Arbok
Typhlosion

Ariados
Bellossom
Octillery

Alakazam

Unseen Forces:

Lugia ex x2 (value filler - feel free to suggest something else)

Condition on most of the cards is not a very big deal to me: basically I just want to avoid fat creases, warping, bad scratching, etc.

Tell me what you think, and counter if necessary. Thanks! :D

I know what you mean, there just is not a lot of sets being sold. Asking prices are 150-200... That is a long list...I'm going have to pass, I just don't thing I'm going to be able to match the value of the whole set, sorry.

iisnumber12 said:
YOUR:
Mewtwo EX
MY
2x FA Reshiram 114/114
1x Kyurem 34/101 holo
1x FA Cobilion 98/101
1x FA Victini 100/101
1x Shaymin EX (non-FA, don't know the #)

I do not have a Mewtwo EX up for trade... My list should be right now...

*edit*
It is showing one...AH! I loaned one out. I have to fix that.
Sorry for the trouble.

skipped?

pokemonjoe said:
How does my offer sound?

I do not have Emerald energy. I replied that I did not.
I do however have a lot of Holon Phantoms energy.
I listed the cards I have the most interest in.

*edit*
NO, you were not skipped...

Shakespeare said:
I do not have Emerald energy. I replied that I did not.
I do however have a lot of Holon Phantoms energy.
I listed the cards I have the most interest in.

*edit*
NO, you were not skipped...
I know, my offer was for the HP energy. You never said whether you liked it or not. But, how does this one sound:
My FA N, FA Victini
Your 10-11 (whatever sounds more fair to you) HP {L} energy, 2 GE sceptiles, and 8 HP {G} energy.

What do you value the whole set as, then?

pokemonjoe said:
I know, my offer was for the HP energy. You never said whether you liked it or not. But, how does this one sound:
My FA N, FA Victini
Your 10-11 (whatever sounds more fair to you) HP {L} energy, 2 GE sceptiles, and 8 HP {G} energy.

I misunderstood this offer, I am sorry. I read the "not" for a "so".
Do you happen to have any emerald energies? If not, how about my Victini FA for your 2 Fighting, 3 Lightning, and 2-3 Psychic?"

How about...
My:
25 HP energy - $37.50 (trade value)
2 GE Sceptiles RH - $2.00

Your:
FA Victini - $10
FA N - $10
Reshiram EX - $17

JEKyl said:
What do you value the whole set as, then?

I value it only as high as the one card I want from the set. $80 maybe...
I totally understand you not wanting to break the set, it is worth more as a whole, just not to me. I just want the English card.

YOUR
3 RH Level Ball
1 RH Skyarrow Bridge
1 Kyurem EX
6 Celebi Prime
3 Twins
5 Terrakion FA
4 N FA
2 Zekrom EX
$199.50
MY
1 KGL Bottom
1 Ho-oh Top
1 Alph Lithograph 4
4 Reshiram FA
1 RSL Top
1 Shaymin EX
3 Kyurem
2 RH Kyurem
2 Victini FA
1 Victory Medal
3 Virizion FA
$201.50

How about this? According to Troll and Toad, it's in your favor by $2.

Shakespeare said:
I value it only as high as the one card I want from the set. $80 maybe...
I totally understand you not wanting to break the set, it is worth more as a whole, just not to me. I just want the English card.

Actually, a value of around $80 is incentive enough for me to break the set, since I know I can move the rest of these pretty easily (lots of European players want them).

So now that we know that, how about...

My:

2008 Tropical Wind Competitor English (NM-M - I own two so I'll give you the one that's in better condition, but both have just been sitting in their binders for four years. Either should be about perfect)

For Your:

Lt.Surge's Raichu
Blaine

1st edition Neo Genesis:
Feraligatr #4

Raikou
Shining Magikarp

1st edition Neo Destiny:
Dark Ampharos
Dark Espeon
Dark Houndoom
Dark Scizor
Light Dragonite

Ariados
Bellossom
Octillery

Alakazam

Still a "lot" of cards in terms of quantity, but I removed over half of the value by getting rid of some Exp-Sky holos, as well as the two Lugia ex (which by themselves total $60-$80 put together).

LMK, Thanks! :D

Sorry, I just traded the Reshiram EX. Is there something else you wanted?

iisnumber12 said:
YOUR
3 RH Level Ball
1 RH Skyarrow Bridge
1 Kyurem EX
6 Celebi Prime
3 Twins
5 Terrakion FA
4 N FA
2 Zekrom EX
$199.50
MY
1 KGL Bottom
1 Ho-oh Top
1 Alph Lithograph 4
4 Reshiram FA
1 RSL Top
1 Shaymin EX
3 Kyurem
2 RH Kyurem
2 Victini FA
1 Victory Medal
3 Virizion FA
$201.50

How about this? According to Troll and Toad, it's in your favor by $2.

No thanks. A lot of what you listed are low wants on my end.
I also don't have the Zekrom EXs you are asking for.
I guess my sheet mixed up Reshiram EX cards for Zekrom EX cards...
I have been having trouble with spreadsheet for a while now.

*back to the drawing board*

Please cml for Mewtwo EX. From your wants I have:

Regigigas EX FA
x2 N FA
x1 Cobalion FA
x2 Virizion FA
x2-2 RDL
x3 Reshiram FA
x2 Victory Medal Spring 2010

pokemonjoe said:
Sorry, I just traded the Reshiram EX. Is there something else you wanted?

Potentially skipped. Feel free to confirm via PM, counter, set a Garbador on fire, etc.

Back