• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: BIG UPDATE! Shakepeare (H)RH Claydol, Leafeon X, Jumbos 1st Editions(N) Platinum

Pandamore said:
My only want is Blastoise. Did you see anything for that?

Your:
Victory Medal Spring
and any of:
Giratina (Lv 55) 9/127 PT
Palkia G (Lv 78) 12/127 PT
Shaymin (Lv 42) 14/127 PT

My:
Blastoise PT

RE: BIG UPDATE! Shakepeare (H)RH Claydol, Leafeon X, Jumbos 1st Editions(N) Platinum

No thanx, victory medals are worth more than that...

Pandamore said:
No thanx, victory medals are worth more than that...

Alright, I saw you had 3 of them.
How about just any of the 3 I listed?

I have the Giratina you listed. Is that ok?

Pandamore said:
I have the Giratina you listed. Is that ok?

Works for me!
PM your address to finalize!
See anything else you want for the Victory Medal?

My

1x Gliscor X 131/132
1x Rhyperior X 145/146
15x sealed ancient mew
1x Rosanne's Research
1x Stormfront Raichu (RH)
------------
Your

Lugia EX (Unseen Forces)
Absol (Dragon)

Also, could I ask about condition? My cards are in pristine condition (Put in quality sleeves when they first saw the light of day) curious about the Lugia's condition.

Thanks.

Amethystcape said:
My

1x Gliscor X 131/132
1x Rhyperior X 145/146
15x sealed ancient mew
1x Rosanne's Research
------------
Your

Lugia EX (Unseen Forces)
Absol (Dragon)

Also, could I ask about condition? My cards are in pristine condition (Put in quality sleeves when they first saw the light of day) curious about the Lugia's condition.

Thanks.

I really don't have a need for any of the things you listed. I have a bunch of ancient Mews myself.... You have a list (thread) of what you have? I can take a look.

Shakespeare said:
Amethystcape said:
My

1x Gliscor X 131/132
1x Rhyperior X 145/146
15x sealed ancient mew
1x Rosanne's Research
------------
Your

Lugia EX (Unseen Forces)
Absol (Dragon)

Thanks.

I really don't have a need for any of the things you listed. I have a bunch of ancient Mews myself.... You have a list (thread) of what you have? I can take a look.

Don't have a thread (Haven't taken the time) but I can mention the highlights that most people would be interested in.

2 Kingdra LA (1 normal, 1 RH)
Dragonite LA RH
Gardevoir Lv.X
Magmortar Lv.X

Many many LA reverse holos, name it i might have it. Bought a booster box a while back.

Xx Cynthias
Xx bebe's search
Windstorm CF
Charmeleon Legendary Collection (Reverse holo with the crazy foil)
Gastrodon West sea (SW, holo)
Shiftry EX (PK)
Plenty of deoxys LA

Most of the wizards promos (Looks like you dont need any though)
Empostar (Empoleon, omastar MD)
Flygon SW

Entei, unopened 1st movie promos, legendary bird promos

Amethystcape said:
Shakespeare said:
Amethystcape said:
My

1x Gliscor X 131/132
1x Rhyperior X 145/146
15x sealed ancient mew
1x Rosanne's Research
------------
Your

Lugia EX (Unseen Forces)
Absol (Dragon)

Thanks.

Don't have a thread (Haven't taken the time) but I can mention the highlights that most people would be interested in.

2 Kingdra LA (1 normal, 1 RH)
Dragonite LA RH
Gardevoir Lv.X
Magmortar Lv.X

Many many LA reverse holos, name it I might have it. Bought a booster box a while back.

Xx Cynthias
Xx bebe's search
Windstorm CF
Charmeleon Legendary Collection (Reverse holo with the crazy foil)
Gastrodon West sea (SW, holo)
Shiftry EX (PK)
Plenty of deoxys LA

Most of the wizards promos (Looks like you don't need any though)
Empostar (Empoleon, omastar MD)
Flygon SW

Entei, unopened 1st movie promos, legendary bird promos

Sorry. Nothing there I really need/

Okay, crazy counter offer time.

My

30x sealed ancient mew
------------
Your

Lugia EX (Unseen Forces)
Absol (Dragon)

Amethystcape said:

My

30x sealed ancient mew
------------
Your

Lugia EX (Unseen Forces)
Absol (Dragon)

Thanks, no.

Shakespeare said:
Amethystcape said:

My

30x sealed ancient mew
------------
Your

Lugia EX (Unseen Forces)
Absol (Dragon)

Thanks, no.

I take it upping the count to 50 wouldn't change your mind?

EspeonROX said:
Nah man, it's cool! I can trade them to you, that's all they're good for at the moment. But if you see anything else, then I would happily switch them out. :) Thank you for seeing the "need" I have for the Gastrodons. ;)

Got skipped. -.-

EspeonROX said:
EspeonROX said:
Nah man, it's cool! I can trade them to you, that's all they're good for at the moment. But if you see anything else, then I would happily switch them out. :) Thank you for seeing the "need" I have for the Gastrodons. ;)

Got skipped. -.-

You did not get skipped. I am going over your list...again.

Oh. OK then! :p Take your time...just not until 2010.

ONE MORE THING! I don't need Delcatty, as it is pending right now. So...I can knock that off the list. I'll edit my post with our trade in it.

EspeonROX said:
Oh. OK then! :p Take your time...just not until 2010.

ONE MORE THING! I don't need Delcatty, as it is pending right now. So...I can knock that off the list. I'll edit my post with our trade in it.

How's this?

#1) Aerodactyl
#5) Gengar
#8) Lapras
#10) Mew
#14) Wailord
#1) Aerodactyl AH
#4) Delcatty AH
#12) Shiftry AH
#31) Dunsparce AH
#39) Machoke AH
#79) Mysterious Fossil AH
===================
#12 Politoed LA
#12 Phione MD
#4 Darkrai GE
#8 Gastrodon SW (West Sea)
#9 Gastrodon SW (East Sea)
#5 Blissey MT
#6 Bronzong MT
#10 Honchkrow MT
#15 Raichu MT
Shellos East Sea Origins Promo

Ok. I can do that.
I can not mail til Thursday at the earliest.
That a problem?

awsome_umbreon said:
CML for Dialga G Lv.X!!

I need a Dialga G LvX.
I don't have one to trade, sorry.

I've got some bad news...I'm going to need the Blissey MT for now. Is there any holo I can trade to you in replacement? If you find one, and switch it out in the above trade, (depending on the card), I can do it.

I'm so sorry for not letting you know sooner.

EspeonROX said:
I've got some bad news...I'm going to need the Blissey MT for now. Is there any holo I can trade to you in replacement? If you find one, and switch it out in the above trade, (depending on the card), I can do it.

I'm so sorry for not letting you know sooner.

Swap the Blissey for MT Tyranitar #17 Holo, NOT the RH?

I don't have the T-Tar, but I have a spare Leafeon #7?

Back