• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: BIG UPDATE! Shakepeare (H)RH Claydol, Leafeon X, Jumbos 1st Editions(N) Platinum

Dude! You need to update your list!
You are killing me here.
If you still have everything ELSE I guess the MD Leafeon #7 will do.

I guess I better make sure I have everything on my side of this deal.

RE: BIG UPDATE! Shakepeare (H)RH Claydol, Leafeon X, Jumbos 1st Editions(N) Platinum

CML for champ X.

Can I see a picture of the Pikachu World Collection?

I know. I have little to no time nowadays, but I will update sometime soon!

I have everything else. I PROMISE!! :p

Check to make sure, and we can finalize. (You can PM me if you'd like with the deal)

Juliacoolo said:
CML for champ X.

Either Shaymin LvX or Giratina LvX?

awsome_umbreon said:
Can I see a picture of the Pikachu World Collection?

PM your email address and I send it.

EspeonROX said:
I know. I have little to no time nowadays, but I will update sometime soon!

I have everything else. I PROMISE!! :p

Check to make sure, and we can finalize. (You can PM me if you'd like with the deal)

Work has me so busy, could you PM the deal to me. I remember a Leafeon MD being the last card of the deal.

giritina X?

CML for any old (EX-base) Eeveelutions.

Juliacoolo said:
giritina X?

Alright.
My:
SF Machamp LvX (ENGLISH, mint to near mint shape)
Your:
PT Giratina LvX (ENGLISH, mint to near mint shape)

You will need to send first.
If this is ok with you PM your address and I will reply with mine.

Can you PM me about it tomorow? I have a lot of trades to sort out. But I think I'll take that.

Full Moon said:
CML for any old (EX-base) Eeveelutions.

I have a ton of Eeveeutions. If you make a list of what you want from my list the most I will take a look at what you have. I do have a lot of eeveelutions that are rares and uncommons (which I do not have listed). All I have listed is holos.

Want most : Eeveelutions from aquapolis, skyridge, or bonds.

Juliacoolo said:
Can you PM me about it tomorow? I have a lot of trades to sort out. But I think I'll take that.

I PM'd you. LMK know either way. I will hold the Machamp til tomorrow.

Full Moon said:
Want most : Eeveelutions from aquapolis, skyridge, or bonds.

I do not have anything from Aquapolis or Skyridge. I do not have Japanese cards (bonds).

You PM'd me, so it's all good. :) Thank you! Ready to finalize.

I didn't forget about you. I will make sure I have everything.

how much will you pay for my Rayquaza* (100% Mint)?

geo15721 said:
how much will you pay for my Rayquaza* (100% Mint)?

Question is how much you want for it? I can trade you for it. I can do just money. Or combo of both.

CML for Dialga G Please! I can trade a lot for it.

I don't have one. I am looking for one.

Oh I see. It's on your haves.

Anyway, anything for Claydol RH?

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Oh I see. It's on your haves.

Anyway, anything for Claydol RH?

Look again! The Dialga G LvX is on my wants. No biggie. Looking at you list now.

*edit*
AHHHH!!! You wanted just the Dialga G (not LvX)... I'm so sorry. I mis-read. Anyways, there is nothing there I really need. I might be able to trade the Dialga G for both holo Shaymins (#14 and #15).

I did not see anything for the RH Claydol. I would trade it for a Palkia G LvX or a Dialga G LvX.

Back