• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: BIG UPDATE! Shakepeare (H)RH Claydol, Leafeon X, Jumbos 1st Editions(N) Platinum

CML for:

Dialga G x2
(1) Pikachu World Collection

RE: BIG UPDATE! Shakepeare (H)RH Claydol, Leafeon X, Jumbos 1st Editions(N) Platinum

awsome_umbreon said:
CML for:

Dialga G x2
(1) Pikachu World Collection

I have 1 Dialga G left.
I can trade it (and the Pikachu world collection) for a LvX. You have any from Platinum?

Make that NO Dialga G left, sorry.

My bump for the week. Added cards I got from EspeonROX.

LMK what for Lucario from Prerelease.

infmach said:
LMK what for Lucario from Prerelease.

I don't value the Lucario that much. I could trade you a Cyrus Conspiracy for it.

LMK

Cyrus Conspiracy is fine for me.

CML for:
RH GE Claydol (can replace with normal to make trade easier)
Darkrai X<---Only if its from the pack. Not the Tin one.

Wait a minute, I am from Argentina, can't we trade?

infmach said:
Cyrus Conspiracy is fine for me.

I don't trade to Argentina, sorry. Shipping too much money.

Look said:
CML for:
RH GE Claydol (can replace with normal to make trade easier)
Darkrai X<---Only if its from the pack. Not the Tin one.

The Darkrai is from the pack.
I can trade both (RH Claydol) for Drapion LvX and Mewtwo LvX.

LMK

So would i have to give up to get the RH claydols and Darkrai X. i can always reaplace with a non RH claydol

Look said:
So would I have to give up to get the RH claydols and Darkrai X. I can always reaplace with a non RH claydol

Your:
Drapion LvX
Mewtwo LvX (from the pack)

My:
RH Claydol
Darkrai LvX (from the pack)

I could do that. Could you PM me to finalize the trade. thnx

Could you CML for Leafeon Lv.X?
If you don't see anything, would you sell and what would the price be?

Look said:
I could do that. Could you PM me to finalize the trade. thnx

I already received a better offer for a Mewtwo LvX. If you are still interested in the two I can look again at your haves.

LoneTyranitar said:
Could you CML for Leafeon Lv.X?
If you don't see anything, would you sell and what would the price be?

I have over 30 bucks in cards and cash in the Leafeon LvX. I couldn't sell if for less than 40.

CML for your
Leafeon Lv X
Flygon RH ex Dragon

I too am interested in the RH Claydol. Can replace with a regular one in the deal, unless you have no need. Please cml.

yeah All i need right now is the RH claydol which i can replace with a non Rh one. Can you do a non RH claydol + something small for it?

I really don't need a Claydol rare in the trade as a replacement. I will check both your lists.

Hello if you check lists can you check mine for PL Shaymin LV 42 and SF Gengar

Back