• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: BIG UPDATE! Shakepeare (H)RH Claydol, Leafeon X, Jumbos 1st Editions(N) Platinum

Skipped me post # 506

RE: BIG UPDATE! Shakepeare (H)RH Claydol, Leafeon X, Jumbos 1st Editions(N) Platinum

geo15721 said:
CML for your
Leafeon Lv X
Flygon RH ex Dragon

Sorry about the skip. My bad. I didn't see anything for the Leafeon X. I can trade the RH Flygon for your PT Palkia G. LMK

Bosley said:
I too am interested in the RH Claydol. Can replace with a regular one in the deal, unless you have no need. Please cml.

I like your Leafeon LvX. Is there something I can add to the RH Claydol to make that work?

Rodiqio said:
Hello if you check lists can you check mine for PL Shaymin LV 42 and SF Gengar

I like your Palkia LvX and Dialga Lv X. I can add something else.

kashmaster said:
CML for claydol

I have one rare Claydol. I can trade it for a PT Dialga G.

ok deal! is it claydol GE

kashmaster said:
ok deal! is it claydol GE

Yes, it is Great Encounters Claydol rare (non-reverse holo).
You will need to send first. I will PM my address.

how many lanturns#59 and electrike-pt and snovers-sf do you have of each

kevkev77777 said:
how many lanturns#59 and electrike-pt and snovers-sf do you have of each

1 Lanturn
7 Electrikes
10 Snovers

You have a trade thread?

i will take 4 electrike and 4 snovers for how much dollars?

bump for the week

Please CML for your Leafy X. What card is it that you looking for?

geo15721 said:
Please CML for your Leafy X. What card is it that you looking for?

These are my biggest wants.

Dexoys:
Shining Latios 106/107

ex Dragons:
RH TV Reporter 88/97-BIG TIME WANT!!!

bump for the week

CML for anything I need plz XD

CML for Machamp Lv. X please.

Hey again! I am interested in these if you are willing to trade them:

Majestic Dawn:
Leafeon (Lv X) 1

CG Reverse Holos:
Blastoise 14/100 (collection want)

Unseen Forces:
Lugia ex 1

Expedition Reverse Holos:
Blastoise 36/165 (2; collection want)

Legendary Collection:
Dark Blastoise (Lv 28) 1 (Collection want)

Off your wants, I think I only have a few POP9 cards you are looking for and I think I can get you a Platinum Lucario (PR Stamped) at league today. CML for more when you get a chance?

Thanks

Timespiral said:
CML for anything I need please XD

Where is your link to your trade thread?

ESP said:
CML for Machamp Lv. X please.

Your:
Cresslia LvX

My:
Machamp LvX

Lmk

AnthonyG said:

Majestic Dawn:
Leafeon (Lv X) 1

CG Reverse Holos:

Unseen Forces:
Lugia ex 1

Legendary Collection:

Off your wants, I think I only have a few POP9 cards you are looking for and I think I can get you a Platinum Lucario (PR Stamped) at league today. CML for more when you get a chance?

Thanks

I can trade some of your collection wants for the POP9 cards (depending on what you have). I will take a closer look at your list for the Lugia and Leafy.

*edit* I like your TSD. I wont trade the Leafy for it but I might trade the Lugia for it (I have 40 in it so I might need a little more).

Would you accept:

$40 - 1st Ed Mint Gym Challenge Set
$25 - 1st Ed Mint Team Rocket Set
$30 - Mint Base 2 Set

?

Also, how much on all for all of your holos from Jungle 1st Ed (seeing as to how you have no Base set) through Legendary?

Thanks.

Shakespeare said:
AnthonyG said:

Majestic Dawn:
Leafeon (Lv X) 1

CG Reverse Holos:

Unseen Forces:
Lugia ex 1

Legendary Collection:

Thanks

I can trade some of your collection wants for the POP9 cards (depending on what you have). I will take a closer look at your list for the Lugia and Leafy.

*edit* I like your TSD. I wont trade the Leafy for it but I might trade the Lugia for it (I have 40 in it so I might need a little more).

I am not sure I would trade a TSD for a Lugia EX.

As for the POP9, I have Rotom, Gabite, Chimchar, Pachiruisu, Piplup, and Buneary.

LMK.

Thanks

vilebaseball said:
Would you accept:

$40 - 1st Ed Mint Gym Challenge Set
$25 - 1st Ed Mint Team Rocket Set
$30 - Mint Base 2 Set

?

Also, how much on all for all of your holos from Jungle 1st Ed (seeing as to how you have no Base set) through Legendary?

Thanks.

Ah! I knew I forgot something. I forgot Base set. Anyways, are you serious? Every holo? There must be 100 of them. You want a breakdown prices of each or all one "bundle" price?
*edit* Base Set holos added!

kevkev77777 said:
do you have any sw weaviles

Yes I do. I have 1.

I am not sure I would trade a TSD for a Lugia EX.

As for the POP9, I have Rotom, Gabite, Chimchar, Pachiruisu, Piplup, and Buneary.

LMK.

Thanks

We both seem to value our cards higher than the other.

Back