• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: BIG UPDATE! Shakepeare (H)RH Claydol, Leafeon X, Jumbos 1st Editions(N) Platinum

Well, first off, do those prices on the sets work for you? Would you be willing to discount them more if I let you keep the non-holos?

Secondly, 100 is not really much, especially if your prices are as fair as the ones in the sets. I'm used to buying 500-1000 at a time, so it'll be no problem. A detailed list would be nice, if you'll be making on anyways.

Thanks.

RE: BIG UPDATE! Shakepeare (H)RH Claydol, Leafeon X, Jumbos 1st Editions(N) Platinum

vilebaseball said:
Would you accept:

$40 - 1st Ed Mint Gym Challenge Set
$25 - 1st Ed Mint Team Rocket Set
$30 - Mint Base 2 Set

?

Also, how much on all for all of your holos from Jungle 1st Ed (seeing as to how you have no Base set) through Legendary?

Thanks.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on the sets. I was trying to list all my base set holos. There is no way I can let a first edition set of Team Rocket go for $25. I can go $35. $110 with priority shipping for all 3 sets.

kevkev77777 said:
how much for it

I would rather trade something for it.

Shakespeare said:
vilebaseball said:
Would you accept:

$30 - Mint Base 2 Set

?

Also, how much on all for all of your holos from Jungle 1st Ed (seeing as to how you have no Base set) through Legendary?

Thanks.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner on the sets. I was trying to list all my base set holos. There is no way I can let a first edition set of Team Rocket go for $25. I can go $35. $110 with priority shipping for all 3 sets.

kevkev77777 said:
how much for it

Not sure on the Rocket, as the cards from that aren't worth as much. I'll consider it and get back to you once I hear back on the rest of the holos. Add in the Base ones too please (1st Ed, Shadowless, and Unlimited).

CML for the Reverse Holo UFO Flareon and Eevee.

vilebaseball said:
Shakespeare said:
vilebaseball said:
Would you accept:

$30 - Mint Base 2 Set

?

Thanks.

kevkev77777 said:
how much for it

Not sure on the Rocket, as the cards from that aren't worth as much. I'll consider it and get back to you once I hear back on the rest of the holos. Add in the Base ones too please (1st Ed, Shadowless, and Unlimited).

I really don't want to sell all my old holos. I would like to keep them for trades. They really don't go for much (now...). My offer for the 3 sets stand. LMK

charizard sw rh for weavile sw

Full Moon said:
CML for the Reverse Holo UFO Flareon and Eevee.

Nice images on you page...

I like your Shaymin LvX (pack).
I have a few of the Eeveelutions you covet.

kevkev77777 said:
charizard sw rh for weavile sw

You have a trade thread?

oh sorry im only 7 and dont know how to do the link thingy

Shakespeare said:
vilebaseball said:
Shakespeare said:
vilebaseball said:
Would you accept:

$30 - Mint Base 2 Set

?

Thanks.

kevkev77777 said:
how much for it

I really don't want to sell all my old holos. I would like to keep them for trades. They really don't go for much (now...). My offer for the 3 sets stand. LMK

I'll go $30 on the Rocket set, but no more. Are you sure you're not interested in selling them? It's not like the money is any lower than the trade value.

vilebaseball said:
Shakespeare said:
vilebaseball said:
Shakespeare said:
vilebaseball said:
Would you accept:

$30 - Mint Base 2 Set

?

Thanks.

kevkev77777 said:
how much for it

I'll go $30 on the Rocket set, but no more. Are you sure you're not interested in selling them? It's not like the money is any lower than the trade value.

No thanks, the holos in the sets are worth more if I break them up.

Shakespeare said:
vilebaseball said:
Shakespeare said:
vilebaseball said:
Shakespeare said:
vilebaseball said:
Would you accept:

$30 - Mint Base 2 Set

?

Thanks.

kevkev77777 said:
how much for it

No thanks, the holos in the sets are worth more if I break them up.

Lol. I'll happily take the other two sets then. I'll take the Rocket ones if we work out a good deal on some single holos. Otherwise the Base 2 and Gym Challenge will be fine for me.

And I meant would you be interested in selling some of the single holos (you know, the non set ones). Two different thoughts.

EDIT: If you could just list the prices of all the holos Base - Legendary, maybe we won't see eye to eye on some, and I'll only purchase the ones we do? It would give us a kick off point if you could do that. Thanks.

What are the prices (Individually) on your,

Salamence Ex PK
Flareon Star PK
Mew Star DF
Delcatty Ex CG
Celebi Star CG (Yes I know it has smudges that's fine. :3)
Mew Ex HP
Blissey Ex UF
Espeon Ex UF
Ho-Oh Ex UF
Lugia Ex UF
Umbreon Ex UF
Rockets Persian Ex UF
Milotic Ex
Rayquaza Ex Deoxys
Deoxys Ex (Defense) Deoxys
Rocket's Entei Ex TRR
Rocket's Snorlax Ex TRR
"shining" Torchic TRR
Clefable Ex
Metagross Ex HL
Entei Ex TAvTA
Rayquaza Ex Dragon
Muk Ex Dragon
Latias Ex Dragon
Golem Ex Dragon
Dragonite Ex Dragon

Yes, I know it's a long list (again x3) but can you please price those for me. :3

Please CML for RH PT Dialga and Shiny Vulpix.

SotS said:
What are the prices (Individually) on your,

Salamence Ex PK - 20
Flareon Star PK - 15
Mew Star DF - 25
Delcatty Ex CG - 13
Celebi Star CG -20 (smudges might be able to be cleaned off. i don't really want to try)
Mew Ex HP - 20
Blissey Ex UF - 15
Espeon Ex UF - 15
Ho-Oh Ex UF - 15
Lugia Ex UF - 40
Umbreon Ex UF - 15
Rockets Persian Ex UF - 5
Milotic Ex EM - 30
Rayquaza Ex Deoxys - 20
Deoxys Ex (Defense) Deoxys - 15
Rocket's Entei Ex TRR - 15
Rocket's Snorlax Ex TRR - 15
"shining" Torchic TRR - 35
Clefable Ex FRLG - 10
Metagross Ex HL - 15
Entei Ex TAvTA - 20
Rayquaza Ex Dragon - 20
Muk Ex Dragon - 10
Latias Ex Dragon - 15
Golem Ex Dragon - 10
Dragonite Ex Dragon - 20

Yes, I know it's a long list (again x3) but can you please price those for me. :3

Sorry for the delay... All prices are "or best offer".
Thanks!

Pokefan4000 said:
Please CML for RH PT Dialga and Shiny Vulpix.

Both for Palkia G LvX?
lmk

I'd rather not.

Pokefan4000 said:
I'd rather not.

Maybe there is something else I have that you need?

Hi, Can you CML for these:

RH Claydol
2 RH Cacnea PT
1 RH Mismagius PT

Thanks! (If you don't see anything for Claydol, then just the RH's please.)

Back