• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: Shakepeare (N) RR & POP9(H)Flygon LvX & Leafeon X, Jumbos Old 1st Editions

Fan Rotom and Mow Rotom added!

RE: Shakepeare (N) Hippowdon X, Infernape 4 X(H)Flygon LvX & Leafeon X Old Stuff!!

Shakespeare said:
Juliacoolo said:
CML for Flyon X. I have charons.

The only thing you have is Charon's Choice...I'm going to need more than that. Have any RR Lvx's?
No, but how much dough would I have to add in addition to charons for it.

BTW, I MIGHT have a RH TV reporter from ex dragon. I remember pulling one, but it is most likely burried in a pool of thousands of old cards. I'l check.It's the card with the pinkish RH right?

RE: Shakepeare (N) Hippowdon X, Infernape 4 X(H)Flygon LvX & Leafeon X Old Stuff!!

Juliacoolo said:
Shakespeare said:
Juliacoolo said:
CML for Flyon X. I have charons.

The only thing you have is Charon's Choice...I'm going to need more than that. Have any RR Lvx's?
No, but how much dough would I have to add in addition to charons for it.

BTW, I MIGHT have a RH TV reporter from ex dragon. I remember pulling one, but it is most likely burried in a pool of thousands of old cards. I'l check.It's the card with the pinkish RH right?

You find a RH TV reporter from ex Dragons, let me know. Charon's Choice goes for about 10, Flygon LvX goes for about 40... Big difference.
I don't think the holo is any difference than any other RH from the set. Just a lot harder pull. There was a sorting error at Nintendo.

My:

Leafeon Lv. X
Pop 9 Gabite

For Your:
Flygon Lv. X

Please, I really need that flygon.

"Nice Scans"
I have
Charon's Choice
Dialga BK
Pichu BK
Pre Lucario.
I need x2 Warp Point, x2 BTS, x2 Fossil Excavator, x4 Rosanne's Research, and x2 LvMax.
I know that I won't get all of these cards, but I am just throwing my wants out there.

control said:
My:

Leafeon Lv. X
Pop 9 Gabite

For Your:
Flygon Lv. X

Please, I really need that flygon.

As tempting as a Leafeon X sounds I have to pass, sorry.

Muddy68 said:
"Nice Scans"
I have
Charon's Choice
Dialga BK
Pichu BK
Pre Lucario.
I need x2 Warp Point, x2 BTS, x2 Fossil Excavator, x4 Rosanne's Research, and x2 LvMax.
I know that I won't get all of these cards, but I am just throwing my wants out there.

I will check my trainers. I should have all them.

I have a Japanese Hippowdon Lv.X for trade. I'm interested in Leafeon Lv.X. Let me know, if you're still interested.

hi hi, i like these
Flygon LvX
Mow Rotom RT4

and i have these
hippowdon lv.x
garchomp pop9
pikachu platinum promo
pichu pop9
lmk if we could work something out

Ok, thanks.

TofU said:
I have a Japanese Hippowdon Lv.X for trade. I'm interested in Leafeon Lv.X. Let me know, if you're still interested.

I have no use for Japanese cards, sorry.

giggran said:
hi hi, I like these
Flygon LvX
Mow Rotom RT4

and I have these
hippowdon lv.x
garchomp pop9
pikachu platinum promo
pichu pop9

I need the Hippwonodon X most. I can't do the Flygon X for it but I can do the Rotom for it.

Hey, right now, I just need the Roseanne's Research x4 and x2 Call Energy.

giggran said:
hi hi, I like these
Flygon LvX
Mow Rotom RT4

and I have these
hippowdon lv.x
garchomp pop9
pikachu platinum promo
pichu pop9

I need the Hippwonodon X most. I can't do the Flygon X for it but I can do the Rotom for it.

Muddy68 said:
Hey, right now, I just need the Roseanne's Research x4 and x2 Call Energy.

I know I have no Call Energy. I do have 4 Roseanne's Research.

i have a pre-release tropuis offer

edit

interested in

Shaymin (Lv 42)

Giratina (Lv 63)

Sceptile (Lv 56)

if you can pick more from my thread for all of them that would be nice

but i would like to trade the tropius for one of them

Can we get a trade together before I leave for vacation on the 20th?

Muddy68 said:
Can we get a trade together before I leave for vacation on the 20th?

I hope so. How bad you need them? Make an offer.

karimsoliman94 said:
I have a pre-release tropuis offer

edit

interested in

Shaymin (Lv 42)

Giratina (Lv 63)

Sceptile (Lv 56)

if you can pick more from my thread for all of them that would be nice

but I would like to trade the tropius for one of them

I will check your list. I won't trade a holo for the tropius.

well can you pick more

because i really need these three cards

check me for,
Flygon Lv.X

Well, they are a medium want. So, can you make an offer?
BTW, do you have any Uxie LA?

Back