• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

Shakespeare said:
*Sigh* you were not skipped...
I did not see anything else instead of the TSD, sorry.

Alright. I will trade my TSD for your absol g x.

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

Rikko145 said:
Alright. I will trade my TSD for your absol g x.

So we are back to this deal?
your:
TSD
Electrivire Regionals

my:
Absol g lv.x
flying pikachu or mow rotom

Shakespeare said:
So we are back to this deal?
your:
TSD
Electrivire Regionals

my:
Absol g lv.x
flying pikachu or mow rotom

oops, no, nevermind, really sorry. I forgot I already promised to trade that card to a friend. nevermind, very sorry!

Now that Rikko is done hows about we do some business on those Energies.
My List is much Better than when we last traded. Just take your pick!

YourP1MP said:
Now that Rikko is done hows about we do some business on those Energies.
My List is much Better than when we last traded. Just take your pick!

OK. I like Palkia G LvX and more importanly Luxray GL LxX.
What kind of energy you need? How many?

Did I mention I need the Luxray GL LvX?

LOL yes you did. I can definitely do the Palkia G Lv.X for the Energies. I would like an Electivire FB, 12 water, 10 psy
LMK if this is too much.

YourP1MP said:
LOL yes you did. I can definitely do the Palkia G Lv.X for the Energies. I would like an Electivire FB, 12 water, 10 psy
LMK if this is too much.

Any deal with the Luxray is easier. Any way we can work it in?

Shakespeare said:
Any deal with the Luxray is easier. Any way we can work it in?

One of my friends is offering me a trade for it so IDK. A trade for the Lux. Lv.X would include a combination of my Lv.X wants and IDK if we could fit in the energies in a trade of such calibur.

YourP1MP said:
One of my friends is offering me a trade for it so IDK. A trade for the Lux. Lv.X would include a combination of my Lv.X wants and IDK if we could fit in the energies in a trade of such calibur.

What are your LvX needs?

Shakespeare said:
What are your LvX needs?

Flygon Lv.X *40p*, Glaceon Lv.X *30p* Cresselia Lv.X *23p*, Floatzel Lv.X *20p*...

My:
Flygon X
Electivire FB holo
22 energies
Your:
Palkia G X
Luxray GL X

Very nice offer. I will consult my friend first seeing as how she asked me first before anyone on this site.
Will let you know soon.

YourP1MP said:
Very nice offer. I will consult my friend first seeing as how she asked me first before anyone on this site.
Will let you know soon.

Please do.

Could you CML for your Darkrai MD and Dudrio SV (NH)? Maybe for my Mesprit RH (Few surface scratches)

ace11 said:
Could you CML for your Darkrai MD and Dudrio SV (NH)? Maybe for my Mesprit RH (Few surface scratches)

You know we have a trade already in progress?
Might be able to work out a deal for the Darkrai and Dudrio once the first trade is completed.

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL

Shakespeare said:
You know we have a trade already in progress?
Might be able to work out a deal for the Darkrai and Dudrio once the first trade is completed.
Yes I realize that... lol... sorry if it bothers you. I sent my cards a few days ago. So hopefully you will get mine soon.

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL

ace11 said:
Yes I realize that... lol... sorry if it bothers you. I sent my cards a few days ago. So hopefully you will get mine soon.

Good deal then. Too many trades at once make things too complicated.
Surface scratches on the RH LA Mesprit?

She traded me my Luxray X for her FlygonX, a CresseliaX, and 1 Mespirit LA, She told me she really needed it for BR and beyond, I couldn't resist being her Knight in shining armor:D

Sorry old friend I am a sucker for the ladies. If you refuse to do business with me again, I will understand:(

So have you thought about our trade?

YourP1MP said:
She traded me my Luxray X for her FlygonX, a CresseliaX, and 1 Mespirit LA, She told me she really needed it for BR and beyond, I couldn't resist being her Knight in shining armor:D

Sorry old friend I am a sucker for the ladies. If you refuse to do business with me again, I will understand:(

No biggie. You still want to trade your Palkia G. X?

emoto4444 said:
So have you thought about our trade?

What trade was that again?

Back