• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

Is there nothing else you'd be interested in?

I Might be willing if you add the lugia EX as well.

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

will you trade your staraptor fb lv x
for my uxie lv x

CML for your Floatzel Gl Lv.X

Shakespeare said:
The Blaziken FB X is the only thing that stands out. I (like you) am in need a Luxray GL X.
What would you need out your list above?

well, I will have to wait on that one, as I have current bids on that Blaziken FBX, if they fall through, I'll post back

cml for electivire fb and blaziken fb lv.x please:)

shadoworganoid said:
Is there nothing else you'd be interested in?

I Might be willing if you add the lugia EX as well.

Sorry. I wouldn't trade the Lugia ex for the Flygon LvX even. Lugia goes for 50 and up.

ejoey13 said:
will you trade your staraptor fb lv x
for my uxie lv x

I can do that. Your Uxie LvX mint? If so, PM me.

Shakespeare said:
You mean this offer?
My:
Absol G LvX
Mow Rotom

Your:
TSD
Electivire promo

yes, that one, except

i may replace reprint with a different card from your list.

Jackolas said:
CML for your Floatzel Gl Lv.X

I am mildly intrested in your Leafeon LvX...

qnetykz said:
well, I will have to wait on that one, as I have current bids on that Blaziken FBX, if they fall through, I'll post back

I hear you. That list of yours was long.

sceptileblade411 said:

I didn't see anthing sorry.
I am mainly intrested in Luxray GL LvX and Blaze FB...

Rikko145 said:
yes, that one, except

I may replace reprint with a different card from your list.

What do want to switch?

Shakespeare said:
I am mildly intrested in your Leafeon LvX...

qnetykz said:

I hear you. That list of yours was long.

sceptileblade411 said:

I didn't see anthing sorry.
I am mainly intrested in Luxray GL LvX and Blaze FB...

What do want to switch?

what are all of your secret rares?

Everything is listed by set.

Shakespeare said:
Everything is listed by set.

I don't know which are secret rares unless there is some specific list or something. sorry.

Rikko145 said:
I don't know which are secret rares unless there is some specific list or something. sorry.

Uh, ok. The secret rares I have are the Rotoms and Flying Pikachu.
I don't have any Shining to trade.

Lucario_aura_wielder said:
cml for 4x energy gain rh

I did not see anything my first time scanning thru your list. You have any of my wants that might not be listed?

I have a few super scoop up a few call and 1 cyanthia rh

The only thing I see that I can use are your Alakazam 4 LvX or Dusknoir LvX...
I can trade all four RH Energy Gains for 1 of those.

*edit* Steep, yes but it all I see.

dusknoir x is currently being trade I might do it are you sure you don`t see anything else lmk

Shakespeare said:
Uh, ok. The secret rares I have are the Rotoms and Flying Pikachu.
I don't have any Shining to trade.

cml for 4x energy gain rh

I did not see anything my first time scanning thru your list. You have any of my wants that might not be listed?

Then will you do this?

My:
TSD
Electrivire Regionals

Your:
Absol g lv.x
flying pikachu
mow rotom

sure i`ll do
my
alakazam x
your
energy gainx4 rh
lmk or counter
edit 400th post

I have Gengar Rare SF, Premier Ball SF RH, Dialga G LV. X, Nidoqueen Rare RR x2, Aaron's Collection RR RH. I'd like your Infernape 4 Lv. X and possibly Azelf or Uxie (both LA)

Back