• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

Shakespeare said:
My:
Absol G LvX
Mow Rotom

Your:
TSD
Electivire promo

what if it was your electrivire lv.x, and magmortar lv.x instead of the mow rotom reprint and absol g lv.x? since they are not as good as the absol g, and i need them for my magmortar and electrivire deck.

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

Rikko145 said:
what if it was your electrivire lv.x, and magmortar lv.x instead of the mow rotom reprint and absol g lv.x? since they are not as good as the absol g, and I need them for my magmortar and electrivire deck.

Is the Electivire promo Staff stamped?

Shakespeare said:
Is the Electivire promo Staff stamped?

idk what that means sorry. It has a little thing in the bottom right hand of the picture that says Regional Championships.

Rikko145 said:
idk what that means sorry. It has a little thing in the bottom right hand of the picture that says Regional Championships.

http://cgi.ebay.com/USA-Pokemon-Regional-Champ-ELECTIVIRE-Promo-STAFF_W0QQitemZ220475809714QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335561dfb2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Yours does not have the Staff stamped in the corner?

Shakespeare said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/USA-Pokemon-Regional-Champ-ELECTIVIRE-Promo-STAFF_W0QQitemZ220475809714QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335561dfb2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Yours does not have the Staff stamped in the corner?

it isnt staff.

How about...
My:
Garchomp C LvX Promo
Your:
Electivire Promo

Shakespeare said:
How about...
My:
Garchomp C LvX Promo
Your:
Electivire Promo

could you replace that with magmortar x, then trade elctrivire x for TSD?

I really can't.
I can trade a promo for a promo.
I can't do a LvX for a promo, sorry.

I can do
My:
MT Electivire LvX or MT Magmorter LvX
Your:
MT TSD

Shakespeare said:
I really can't.
I can trade a promo for a promo.
I can't do a LvX for a promo, sorry.

I can do
My:
MT Electivire LvX or MT Magmorter LvX
Your:
MT TSD

okay, then is the offer on the Absol G Lv.X still open? because I will take that offer, and the electrivire desn't have the black promo star on it, it's from diamond and pearl, but it is from regionals.

You mean this offer?
My:
Absol G LvX
Mow Rotom

Your:
TSD
Electivire promo

cml for:

Darkrai G (Lv 58)
Rampardos GL (Lv 63)

Floatzel GL LvX
Flygon LvX
Infernape 4 LvX
Mismagius GL LvX
Flying Pikachu 113/111
Fan Rotom RT1
Heat Rotom RT3
Mow Rotom RT4
Wash Rotom RT5
Charon's Choice RT6

thank you!

My:
Flygon LvX
Your:
Luxray GL LvX

actingpokemon123 said:
no thanks...

I can throw in the Darkrai G.

*edit* ...and the Fan Rotom too...

Do you have any EX cards?

Such as; Steelix EX from Unseen Forces?

Any EX card?

shadoworganoid said:
Do you have any EX cards?

Such as; Steelix EX from Unseen Forces?

Any EX card?

All available ex cards are listed by set they came in.

CML for:
Espeon ex 1
Ho-Oh ex 1
Umbreon ex 1

I have several of your wants such as: TV Reproter, and D/P Dusknoir.

shadoworganoid said:
CML for:
Espeon ex 1
Ho-Oh ex 1
Umbreon ex 1

I have several of your wants such as: TV Reproter, and D/P Dusknoir.

You have a RH TV Reporter from ex Dragons 88/97?

Oh, you wanted RH? Must have missed that....Oops. But I do have 1 non holo.

But like I said, I have other cards that you want. Will you Cml?

shadoworganoid said:
Oh, you wanted RH? Must have missed that...Oops. But I do have 1 non holo.

But like I said, I have other cards that you want. Will you Cml?

I see your Flygon LvX. Willing to part with it? I see you little note about it.

Back