• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

i have all three platinum stamped cards you want and please cml magmortar x

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

have mesprit(RH) i ilke your electrivire FB

konter_j8902 said:
I have all three platinum stamped cards you want and please cml magmortar x

You want the Magmorter X bad, huh?
The 3 Platinum Stamped cards have you almost half way there.
What do you have in the way of trainers and RH trainers?

spartan7987 said:
have mesprit(RH) I ilke your electrivire FB

Your RH Mesprit From LA? Is is mint?

My:
SV Electivire FB 4/147
Your:
LA Mesprit RH 34/146

LMK

my: galade4 (RH) and mesprit(RH)

UR: electrivire(SV) and garachomp(SV)

spartan7987 said:
my: galade4 (RH) and mesprit(RH)

UR: electrivire(SV) and garachomp(SV)

My:
SV Electivire FB
SV Garchomp

Your:
LA Mesprit RH
RR Floatzel GL

Hey, you actually have most of my wants, so maybe we could work something out for one of my Xs. Let me know.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Hey, you actually have most of my wants, so maybe we could work something out for one of my Xs. Let me know.

You have the Palkia G LvX in hand yet?
Is it mint? No scratches or bends?

Yeah I have it, and it's perfect.

PS: Does anyone else ever try to click on the last page of someone's thread and it says that the specified thread does not exist? It happens to me somtimes and it's really annoying.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Yeah I have it, and it's perfect.

PS: Does anyone else ever try to click on the last page of someone's thread and it says that the specified thread does not exist? It happens to me somtimes and it's really annoying.

We all have the problem with the last page. It is VERY annoying.
What do you want for the Palkia G LvX?
I can offer:
Unown G
10 Holo energy (mix and match)

LMK, or counter.

My
RH Cynthia's feelings
Nidoqueen RR

Your
RH Call energy

I would rather get some of my other wants right now besides the holo energies. I definitely need the Unown G. I also really need 2 Darkrai G, 2 Roseanne's, 2 Sableye SF, and 2 Warp Point. Can you let me know what you have of those? Thanks!

I have a RH Premier Ball and Gengar SF rare. Can you CML of wants?

emoto4444 said:
My
RH Cynthia's feelings
Nidoqueen RR

Your
RH Call energy

Hmmm...
More interested in:
Your:
Pt Sp Radar RH
RR Nidoqueen RH

My:
MD Call Energy RH

It is much, but this is my LAST RH Call Energy.

Shakespeare said:
Hmmm...
More interested in:
Your:
Pt Sp Radar RH
RR Nidoqueen RH

My:
MD Call Energy RH

It is much, but this is my LAST RH Call Energy.
oh, sorry but i forgot but they were both just traded away, sorry :(

p8ntchucker7 said:
I would rather get some of my other wants right now besides the holo energies. I definitely need the Unown G. I also really need 2 Darkrai G, 2 Roseanne's, 2 Sableye SF, and 2 Warp Point. Can you let me know what you have of those? Thanks!

I have:
1 GE Unown G
1 RR Darkrai G
2 SF Sableye
1 SF Warp Point
2 SW Roseanne's...(These are tough, If these are included in this deal it really will cut down on the others I can offer...)

Edlittle said:
I have a RH Premier Ball and Gengar SF rare. Can you CML of wants?

I have some of your wants.
I have:
Holo energy
2 pokemon rescue
Others that I forgot already...

The question is what do you want most.

emoto4444 said:
oh, sorry but I forgot but they were both just traded away, sorry :(

Ok, maybe next time then.

do you have luxray GL?

you have uxie LA?
:)

Back