• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

The Gardy X is actually in the process of being traded on another site. I'm just waiting for the other guy to confirm. Cml for anything else, or if the other trade goes through, then I'll be getting a Machamp X and Palkia G X in return.

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

If you have 4 of them Im ultra desperate.

p8ntchucker7 said:
The Gardy X is actually in the process of being traded on another site. I'm just waiting for the other guy to confirm. Cml for anything else, or if the other trade goes through, then I'll be getting a Machamp X and Palkia G X in return.

I might be interested in a Palkia G LvX... Send me a message when you have it in hand and we will see what we can do.

SSBBDaisy said:
If you have 4 of them Im ultra desperate.

I have only 1 GE Claydol to trade, sorry.

How much for fire and lightning Energy?

YourP1MP said:
How much for fire and lightning Energy?

Holo energy? $1.00 each.
I would rather trade.
How many did you want?

CML for holo 15 x LIGHTNING ENERGY (Holon Phantoms) Or another if you have 15 holo LIGHTNING ENERGY.

thanks

1Pokemon_Master said:
CML for holo 15 x LIGHTNING ENERGY (Holon Phantoms) Or another if you have 15 holo LIGHTNING ENERGY.

thanks

You don't have anything now.
I might be interested in your Shining Vulpix and Shining Voltorb when you get them. LMK

well how many would you give me for them?

thanks

I would give you 10 HP Lightning energy for both.
If you really wanted 15 there is might be a couple of other things I need.

i also have the platinum stamped pichu and piplup and the pre-release milotic you want

konter_j8902 said:
I also have the platinum stamped pichu and piplup and the pre-release milotic you want

What do you want for those 2? They mint?
I can't do either LvX card for them, sorry.

cml for:
Flygon Lv X
Mismagius GL LV X
Claydol GE

thank you!

Shakespeare said:
Holo energy? $1.00 each.
I would rather trade.
How many did you want?

I need 2 lightning, 1 Psychic, 5 Fire
all holo
Since you would rather trade how about a combination of money and any card you want me to throw in from my list?

LMK

YourP1MP said:
I need 2 lightning, 1 Psychic, 5 Fire
all holo
Since you would rather trade how about a combination of money and any card you want me to throw in from my list?

LMK

How about your:
Gallade 4 holo
Bartha's warmth RH
Pokemon Contest Hall RH
Battle Tower RH
Night Teleporter RH x2
My:
2 holo Lighting Energy
1 holo Psychic Energy
5 holo Fire Energy

My
Flying Pikachu
Charizard G X (Promo)
Azelf RH LA

For your Claydol GE?

Could you cml for claydol, as well as a few Power Keepers/emerald Holo fighting, psycic, or fire energies?

ace11 said:
My
Flying Pikachu
Charizard G X (Promo)
Azelf RH LA

For your Claydol GE?

No thanks. Only thing I really need is the Azelf and you say it is scratched a little.

CML for
1 Absol G
1 Absol G LV.X
2 Rayquaza C
3 Staraptor FB
Any RH G stuff you have from my wants.
1 Probopass G.

I forgot what you had because I had to manually click to get to the end of your thread.(there was a glitch on last page of it)

Back