• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H) GE Claydol, Flygon X, Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape Blaze FB X(W) Luxray GL X

...Bump....Bumpidy...Bump Bump Bump....
Hope this bump counts as one...
(second of the week)

RE: (H) GE Claydol, Flygon X, Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape Blaze FB X(W) Luxray GL X

Hey, I don't need Flygon Lv. X anymore, just in case you were wondering about that trade we discussed a few days ago.

Burmy said:
Hey, I don't need Flygon Lv. X anymore, just in case you were wondering about that trade we discussed a few days ago.

Thanks for the update. Maybe next time!

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

i will trade a mesprit LA an azelf lv.x and a mesprit lv.x for a gardivoir lv.x and a magmortar lv.x

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

Hi can I do this
My:
Landmin X

For Your:
1x Ampharos SW
1x Shedinja SV
1x Drapion Lv. X
1x Darkrai MD
2x Roseanne's Research

I have lugia ex and more. I will check my list to see what other older stuff I have you want.

I am looking for Blaziken X.

cml and see if there's something there for you.

konter_j8902 said:
I will trade a mesprit LA an azelf lv.x and a mesprit lv.x for a gardivoir lv.x and a magmortar lv.x

Of those three I only really need the LA Mesprit. You have any of my other wants?

i dont have any of your other wants do you want some trainer staples i dont have many reverse trainers but i have bebes and others ask me what you want

ace11 said:
Hi can I do this
My:
Landmin X

For Your:
1x Ampharos SW
1x Shedinja SV
1x Drapion Lv. X
1x Darkrai MD
2x Roseanne's Research

I really don't need the Shaymin (land), sorry.
I do like (STILL) your RH Mesprit and RH Azelf. I can't do the Drapion X for both but maybe the Roseanne's and something else.

Tweed said:
I have lugia ex and more. I will check my list to see what other older stuff I have you want.

About the only thing I saw was Uxie LvX. I don't need it enough to trade the Blaze FB X for it. Let me know about the Lugia ex. We might be able to do something there.

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL

Shakespeare said:
I really don't need the Shaymin (land), sorry.
I do like (STILL) your RH Mesprit and RH Azelf. I can't do the Drapion X for both but maybe the Roseanne's and something else.

Tweed said:

About the only thing I saw was Uxie LvX. I don't need it enough to trade the Blaze FB X for it. Let me know about the Lugia ex. We might be able to do something there.

I can do My RH Mesprit and RH Azelf for your Drapion, but can you trow in just like 2 special Dark Energies?

konter_j8902 said:
I don't have any of your other wants do you want some trainer staples I don't have many reverse trainers but I have bebes and others ask me what you want

The only staple trainers I would look for are RH versions, sorry. I have something you need for the Mesprit. Don't look like we are going to find something I need for the Gardy X and Magmorter X.

ace11 said:

I can do My RH Mesprit and RH Azelf for your Drapion, but can you trow in just like 2 special Dark Energies?
[/quote]

My:
Pt Drapion LvX
2 basic dark energies

Your:
LA Mesprit RH
LA Azelf RH
Pt BTS RH

Your RH cards mint? Scratch free, no bends?

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL

Shakespeare said:
The only staple trainers I would look for are RH versions, sorry. I have something you need for the Mesprit. Don't look like we are going to find something I need for the Gardy X and Magmorter X.

ace11 said:

My:
Pt Drapion LvX
2 basic dark energies

Your:
LA Mesprit RH
LA Azelf RH
Pt BTS RH

Your RH cards mint? Scratch free, no bends?
[/quote]

Some surface scratches. Definately playable. BTS is outgoing to someone tomorrow. I can throw in some rares because of the scratches.

EDIT: I can throw in a Rotom MD (H) and Garchomp C

Which (or both) is scratched?

CML for Dark Dragonite (EX Team Rocket Returns)

Hey could you please cml for an Unown G? And do you happen to have any sleeves or holo energies from HP? Let me know, thanks!

CML for
Claydol GE

CML for 2 RH Roseanne's Research. Thanks!

CML for Claydol (GE). I have an unlisted Absol G Lv. X if that would help seal the deal.

emoto4444 said:
CML for Dark Dragonite (EX Team Rocket Returns)

The Dark Dragonite is just a rare, not the theme deck holo.
My:
TRR Dark Dragonite (rare)
Your:
SP Radar (RR)(RH)
Aaron's Collection (RR)(RH)

p8ntchucker7 said:
Hey could you please cml for an Unown G? And do you happen to have any sleeves or holo energies from HP? Let me know, thanks!

I see your SW Gardy LvX.
I do not have any sleeves but I do have HP energy.
How about:
My:
Unown G
10 HP holo energy (your choice of type, mix and match)
Your:
SW Gardivoir LvX

SSBBDaisy said:
CML for
Claydol GE

The only thing I see is your Blazizen FB X. Sorry, it is all I see. How desperate are you?

ace11 said:
Both but not the throw ins

I am going have to think about this one. I will PM an offer later.

DIZZtheWHIZZ said:
CML for 2 RH Roseanne's Research. Thanks!

I could have checked your list if you had provided a link to your thread.

Dichromate said:
CML for Claydol (GE). I have an unlisted Absol G Lv. X if that would help seal the deal.

I really don't need the Absol X anyways, thanks.
I didn't see anything else sorry.

Back