• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

Jace said:
Could you cml for claydol, as well as a few Power Keepers/emerald Holo fighting, psycic, or fire energies?

I did not see anything for the Claydol. How many energies you need?

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL X

skipped.
my bad, didn't notice that. sorry about that.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:

How did you get skipped?
You are the last post.
If you look I was replying to everyone else that posted before you.
I will check your list in a few.

*edit* No problem!

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL

Shakespeare said:
I did not see anything for the Claydol. How many energies you need?

Hmm.. probably around 7-8 fightings, 2-3 psycics, and any amount of fires(but I need the fires the least.. I just might need them for the future)

Which do you value higher, emerald or power keepers?

RE: (H)GE Claydol Flygon X Staraptor FB X Uxie X Infernape 4 X Blaze FB X(W)Luxray GL

Jace said:
Hmm.. probably around 7-8 fightings, 2-3 psycics, and any amount of fires(but I need the fires the least.. I just might need them for the future)

Which do you value higher, emerald or power keepers?

I have HP holo energies. Need 11 huh? Ok, I will check your list.

Shakespeare said:
I have HP holo energies. Need 11 huh? Ok, I will check your list.

You only have HP?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
skipped.
my bad, didn't notice that. sorry about that.

I just have these from your list.

1 Absol G
1 Absol G LV.X

*edit*
I didn't see anything for the Absol G LvX, sorry.
I can trade my Absol G for your Blaziken FB.
LMK

I don't have any of the others on my haves.

Jace said:
You only have HP?

No I have Emerald and Powerkeepers too.
I value the HP the least, you will get more for them.

If you rather have the holos from another set tell me what you want.

Shakespeare said:
How about your:
Gallade 4 holo
Bartha's warmth RH
Pokemon Contest Hall RH
Battle Tower RH
Night Teleporter RH x2
My:
2 holo Lighting Energy
1 holo Psychic Energy
5 holo Fire Energy

Done. PM'd you for trade.

No, I value the blaziken higher. Maybe after I go to league tonight I'll get some better cards(my box that I got was terrabad)

Shakespeare said:
I just have these from your list.

1 Absol G
1 Absol G LV.X

*edit*
I didn't see anything for the Absol G LvX, sorry.
I can trade my Absol G for your Blaziken FB.
LMK

I don't have any of the others on my haves.

Jace said:
You only have HP?

Oh, okay. Well, I'd prefer Power Keepers or Emerald, (as I already have one psycic PK, and I like emerald the best) Did you see anything you're interested in?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
No, I value the blaziken higher. Maybe after I go to league tonight I'll get some better cards(my box that I got was terrabad)

I can deal with the Blaze being higher. Maybe I can add to the Absol?

Jace said:

Oh, okay. Well, I'd prefer Power Keepers or Emerald, (as I already have one psycic PK, and I like emerald the best) Did you see anything you're interested in?
[/quote]

How many of what type do you want? So I have an idea of what I need to have from your list. I value the energy about a buck each. $15 Lvx card will get you about 15 holo energy cards (just an example).

Shakespeare said:
I can deal with the Blaze being higher. Maybe I can add to the Absol?

Jace said:

How many of what type do you want? So I have an idea of what I need to have from your list. I value the energy about a buck each. $15 Lvx card will get you about 15 holo energy cards (just an example).
[/quote]

Oh, okay.. Well, probably around $10.

Jace said:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can do your:
Drapion LvX
RR Nidoqueen rare
My:
15 Holo energy (mix and match type and set)

Shakespeare said:

[/quote]

I can do your:
Drapion LvX
RR Nidoqueen rare
My:
15 Holo energy (mix and match type and set)
[/quote]

Uh, no thank you. I'd prefer not to trade Drapion for energies, sorry.

Hey shakespeare,

I need a flygon LV X.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in trading it for an Uxie LV X, or an Absol G LV X. LMK.

Frodus:
I will trade my Flygon X for your Luxray GL X
LMK

actingpokemon123 said:
cml for:

Mismagius GL Lv X

thank ya! 8)

How bad is the scratch on the RH LA Uxie?

Shakespeare said:
Frodus:
I will trade my Flygon X for your Luxray GL X
LMK

yeah I've turned down that offer from like 50 people.

I'd be willing to trade it for any other LVL X, but not for luxray. can you CML and see if we can work something else out? I could even do an X and a few holos.

Frodus said:
yeah I've turned down that offer from like 50 people.

I'd be willing to trade it for any other LVL X, but not for luxray. can you CML and see if we can work something else out? I could even do an X and a few holos.

I didn't see anything else I needed, sorry.
*edit* Maybe something plus the Flygon?

Back