• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Luxray GL X, RH Sta

YourP1MP said:
How many energies total can I get for
BlazeX

I need a combo of Psychic, Fire.

Energies I value about a buck each. Sound fair?
Blaze FB X goes from 15-20 bucks.
How many of each type you need?
I am lowest on Fire energy, the more fire, the less total I can do.

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Luxray GL X, RH Sta

Blaziken goes from 15-20!? O_O I might have to think about this. I will definitely get back to you.

YourP1MP said:
Blaziken goes from 15-20!? O_O I might have to think about this. I will definitely get back to you.

I was surprised myself. I have a Blaze to trade also.
I can do 20 holos...

LMK

replied on my thread about you wanting luxray gl lv.x

You already have a luxray x. Why do you need mine? the best line for lux x is 2-1 so....?

Hi, can you please CML for the following? Thanks
Expedition RH Dragonite
Expedition RH Dragonair
TRR RH Dark Dragonite
UF Umbreon EX
HP Mew EX
DP Holo Manaphy

I was also curious if you had any Dragonite, Dragonairs, or Dratinis from Ex Delta Species, if so CML for those to please.

zephilim said:
Hi, can you please CML for the following? Thanks
Expedition RH Dragonite
Expedition RH Dragonair
TRR RH Dark Dragonite
UF Umbreon EX
HP Mew EX
DP Holo Manaphy

I was also curious if you had any Dragonite, Dragonairs, or Dratinis from Ex Delta Species, if so CML for those to please.

I have both RH Dragonites from Expedition. 6/165 and 43/165. Only difference is the numbers.
I also have a Dragonair delta and Dratini delta from DS.
The only thing I see is your Machamp X.
Would you trade it for a bunch of small stuff like this?

RE: (H)Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Luxray GL X, RH Staples

Shakespeare said:
I really didn't need the Flygon anyways...
I do need the rest. The holo energies are a way of evening the trade for you.

My:
HP Rare Candy
SW Trapinch x3
SF Magikarp x 4

Your:
PT Dialga G
PT Palkia G x 2
SV Hounchrow RH
Oh, okay I get that now. I'd rather have the energies than the Trapinch and Magikarp, so yeah. Also do you have a Rocket's Mewtwo best of Game NONWINNER?
Also how much do you value the Garchomp C LV.X tin and Garchomp C as a set?
Thanks, LMK.
Also the energy I would want is
6 Fire
2 Lightning
Thanks.

My Garchomp C Lv.X (TIN) and Garchomp C

Your
8 holo water energy (Emerald)
2 holo grass Energy (Emerald)

RE: (H)Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Luxray GL X, RH Staples

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Oh, okay I get that now. I'd rather have the energies than the Trapinch and Magikarp, so yeah. Also do you have a Rocket's Mewtwo best of Game NONWINNER?
Also how much do you value the Garchomp C LV.X tin and Garchomp C as a set?
Thanks, LMK.
Also the energy I would want is
6 Fire
2 Lightning
Thanks.

As far as I know there never was a Rocket's Mewtwo "non-winner".
It was the only one that didn't have a non-winner stamp.
I am 99.999% sure of that. Ebay don't have any on auction so I think it is safe to say it don't exist!

How do I value Garchomp C LvX? You mean you want one of mine? Or you mean you want to trade one to me? I don't need them, but I don't value the tin promos too high (maybe $8) if you wanted one of mine.

During the course of this long email I forgot what my offer was...lol
My:
HP Rare Candy
6 holo energy (mix and match) *edit* 10 if you decide you don't want the Rare Candy.

Your:
PT Dialga G
PT Palkia G x 2
SV Hounchrow RH

SSBBDaisy said:
My Garchomp C Lv.X (TIN) and Garchomp C

Your
8 holo water energy (Emerald)
2 holo grass Energy (Emerald)

No thanks. I don't need Garchomps.

Oh sorry I read your post wrong.

Have
Gallade 4 lv.x
Azelf LA RH

Want
8 holo Water energy Emerald
8 holo grass energy Emerald
8 holo psychic energy Emerald

All of them Matrix energy

Please lmk which lv. x's you would be willing to trade for an uxie league promo :)

emoto4444 said:
Please lmk which lv. x's you would be willing to trade for an uxie league promo :)

I would not do a LvX for an Uxie promo. Uxies are easy to come by now.

you skipped me.

SSBBDaisy said:
you skipped me.

Yeah I did.
I was looking over your list.

I can use the Machamp X more than the Gallade 4 X.

Your:
Machamp X
RH Azelf
Poke Healer + RH

My:

*edit* with this offer...
OR
Your:
Machamp X
Gallade 4 X
RH Azelf
Poke Healer + RH

My:
8 holo fire energy Emerald
8 holo lightning energy Emerald
8 holo fighting energy Emerald

need 13 water energy 17 figthing energy 6 psychic energy

prefer emerald or holon phantoms holos

pls cml for them

pikadino said:
need 13 water energy 17 figthing energy 6 psychic energy

prefer emerald or holon phantoms holos

pls cml for them

Checking your list...

*edit* 100th page...woo hoo!

hey! i need 18 emerald lightening energy and 1 psychic energy. please CML.

thanks!

ok ....

1Pokemon_Master said:
hey! I need 18 emerald lightening energy and 1 psychic energy. please CML.

thanks!

I didn't see anything sorry.

pikadino said:

Sorry, got side tracked....
Wow, 36 holo energies. I value them about a buck each. looking at Electivire FB X and Garchomp C X.

lmk

How much do you value Dragoniar State Championship?

Back