• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Luxray GL X, RH Sta

well I have a holo metal energy. :)

um can you take a pic of all the energies with your pokebeach nic in it. I can do the same for you.

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Luxray GL X, RH Sta

SSBBDaisy said:
well I have a holo metal energy. :)

um can you take a pic of all the energies with your pokebeach nic in it. I can do the same for you.

Your holo energy marked 2007 at the bottom?

Bump #2 for the week.

Legends Awakened: WANTS
Uxie 43/146 - 1 Regular Rare, 1 League Promo,

Rising Rivals: WANTS
Nidoqueen (Lv 54) 30/111 - RH only
Luxray GL LvX Unlisted and very hard to get

Supreme Victors: WANTS
Absol G (Lv 59) 1/147 - Regular holo only
Blaziken FB (Lv 50) 2/147 - Regular holo only
Absol G LvX 141/147
Blaziken FB LvX 142/147

I have all of these. I am interested in Holo Energy and Tins if they are sealed and full. (like the ones you get at a store) Also i am interested in X's

I am interested in your
MT Reverse Holos:
Feraligrt 8/123
Sandslash 61/123
Abra 69/123
Electrike 81/123
Kricketot 86/123
Skull Fossil 117/123

MD Reverse Holos:
Artcuno 1/100
Bronzor 52/100
Turtwig 77/100

Majestic Dawn
Cresselia (Lv 43) 1
Darkrai (Lv48) 1
Glaceon (Lv 44) 1
Zapdos (Lv 45) 1
Glaceon (Lv 46) Theme deck holo

I have
Professor stamped:
Professor Oak's Visit

League Energy
Metal Energy (holo) marked "2007 Pokemon / Nintendo" at the bottom
Lightning Energy (holo) marked "2007 Pokemon / Nintendo" at the bottom

Super Scoop Up 115/130 - RH only DP

richkid50000 said:
Legends Awakened: WANTS
Uxie 43/146 - 1 Regular Rare, 1 League Promo,

Rising Rivals: WANTS
Nidoqueen (Lv 54) 30/111 - RH only
Luxray GL LvX Unlisted and very hard to get

Supreme Victors: WANTS
Absol G (Lv 59) 1/147 - Regular holo only
Blaziken FB (Lv 50) 2/147 - Regular holo only
Absol G LvX 141/147
Blaziken FB LvX 142/147

I have all of these. I am interested in Holo Energy and Tins if they are sealed and full. (like the ones you get at a store) Also I am interested in X's

I am interested mostly in your Luxray GL X.
I can trade you 8 each (48 total, or mix and match) HP holo energy.

I am also interested in Leafy X. The Holo Energies are low wants.

Your:
Professor stamped - Professor Oak's Visit
League Energy: Metal Energy (holo) marked "2007 Pokemon / Nintendo" at the bottom and Lightning Energy (holo) marked "2007 Pokemon / Nintendo" at the bottom

My:
MT Reverse Holos:
Feraligrt 8/123
Sandslash 61/123
Abra 69/123
Electrike 81/123
Kricketot 86/123
Skull Fossil 117/123

MD Reverse Holos:
Artcuno 1/100
Bronzor 52/100
Turtwig 77/100

richkid50000 said:
I am also interested in Leafy X. The Holo Energies are low wants.

My:
Leafeon LvX
Your:
Luxray GL LvX

Shakespeare said:
Your:
Professor stamped - Professor Oak's Visit
League Energy: Metal Energy (holo) marked "2007 Pokemon / Nintendo" at the bottom and Lightning Energy (holo) marked "2007 Pokemon / Nintendo" at the bottom

My:
MT Reverse Holos:
Feraligrt 8/123
Sandslash 61/123
Abra 69/123
Electrike 81/123
Kricketot 86/123
Skull Fossil 117/123

MD Reverse Holos:
Artcuno 1/100
Bronzor 52/100
Turtwig 77/100
Could you include Glaceon (Lv 46) Theme deck holo MD and Zapdos (Lv 45) MD?

I can include those 2 if you include
SV Staraptor FB 11/147
RR Floatzel GL 4/111

I don't have Floatzel GL anymore. I can include the Staraptor FB if you include the Glaceon Theme Deck.

Deal.
PMing you now.
*edit* All your cards mint?

That is a very bad deal for me. Luxray is way more playable than the Leafeon. And Luxray can get Flygon X and Blaze X if someone will do that. So that would be a very bad deal.

richkid50000 said:
That is a very bad deal for me. Luxray is way more playable than the Leafeon. And Luxray can get Flygon X and Blaze X if someone will do that. So that would be a very bad deal.

Leafy X still goes for the $30 range. Luxray does go for a little more. How much more do I need to add?

I dont know. Do you have any of my trainer wants?

I have your 3 Power Sprays coming soon.

So you do not yet have them but they are incoming? Those are the ones i need the most.

richkid50000 said:
So you do not yet have them but they are incoming? Those are the ones I need the most.

I have 8 coming in from a friend locally.
I will pull 3 out of my decks if I don't have them in time.

Will that work?

I am thinking of not trading the Luxray at this very moment. Do you need anything i listed before? I need the power sprays ASAP.

Have any of my wants?

Back