• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Luxray GL X, RH Sta

Legends Awakened: WANTS
Uxie 43/146 - 1 Regular Rare, 1 League Promo,

Rising Rivals: WANTS
Nidoqueen (Lv 54) 30/111 - RH only
Luxray GL LvX Unlisted and very hard to get

Supreme Victors: WANTS
Absol G (Lv 59) 1/147 - Regular holo only
Blaziken FB (Lv 50) 2/147 - Regular holo only
Absol G LvX 141/147
Blaziken FB LvX 142/147

I have these.

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Luxray GL X, RH Sta

The only thing I can use ASAP like you is an Uxie promo.

hi can you cml for leafy x i have a few roseannes but they arent rh

My
League Uxie

Your
Staraptor FB Lv. X

konter_j8902 said:
hi can you cml for leafy x I have a few roseannes but they arent rh

I didnt see anything for the Leafy, sorry.

emoto4444 said:
My
League Uxie

Your
Staraptor FB Lv. X

No thanks, Uxie promos are easy to come by.

do you see anything for time space distortion or floatzel gl x

konter_j8902 said:
do you see anything for time space distortion or floatzel gl x

The only things I saw that I could use are your Machamp X and Snorlax X.
I might be able to do the TSD for both of them.

will you do machamp for floatzel or machamp and a few holos off my list for tsd

So you need the Uxie promo? I have 1 unlisted.

richkid50000 said:
So you need the Uxie promo? I have 1 unlisted.

I always can use LA Uxie.

cml for 2 gengar sf

konter_j8902 said:
will you do machamp for floatzel or machamp and a few holos off my list for tsd

I'm afraid I can't do that but I still will do the TSD for both.
*edit* Machamp X and Snorlax X

I only have 1 SF Gengar. I am looking for a couple more myself!

the machamp and snorlax are in a pending trade right now so is the raichu x on my list but if you see anything else for the floatzel gl x or alakazam 4 x please lmk

i also have the platinum stamped pichu and a roseannes not rh though

konter_j8902 said:
the machamp and snorlax are in a pending trade right now so is the raichu x on my list but if you see anything else for the floatzel gl x or alakazam 4 x please lmk

I also have the platinum stamped pichu and a roseannes not rh though

I am afraid there was nothing else I need from your haves, sorry.

ok thank you for checking

I have 1 promo and 1 LA. Are you interested in blaze X or Absol X?

I am mildly interested in Uxies. I would more interested in Blaze fb

The X? Or the Regular? I am willing to trade both. It could look something like this

My:
Blaze X
Uxie LA or Promo

Your:
Leafy X

I don't know if I can do that.
I already have 1 extra Blaze FB LvX and Absol G LvX.
I'd really like to hold out and trade the Leafy X for a Luxray GL LvX.

*edit* I never pass up a deal that is too good to pass up!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY, Staraptor FB X, Blaziken FB X, Absol G X, Floatzel GL X Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Flygon X, Luxray GL

Do you need any of the other cards i listed before? I can add those to a trade. But it would help if i knew you liked some of them.

Back