• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: Psych's Trades: Base Set 1 to B&W

Techdeck101 said:
Alright!!! I very much need those! I will check and see what you want.

Would you do x2 Sawk and x1 Mandibuzz? For all of the Vulpixs you have. What do you think?

Could you add one Vullaby?

RE: Psych's Trades: 1st 10 Sets, UD, TM, UL, BW. Trainers added.

Sure! I should have a coulple. If I can find them, I will throw them in. :)

RE: Psych's Trades: *Need WotC Black Star Promos!* 1st 10 Sets, UD, TM, UL, BW.

Time for a bump. Added stuff.

HI! Just to LYK, my mail got caught up in the mail system... So it came back, I will resend it. Sorry.

That's fine. No rush on my end! I'll let you know on your ref. thread once I get it.

RE: HAVE: Base, Jungle, Fossil, TR, Gym, Neo, UD, TM, UL, BW **WANT: WotC Promos!**

B-b-bump #2 of the week...

RE: HAVE: Base, Jungle, Fossil, TR, Gym, Neo, UD, TM, UL, BW **WANT: WotC Promos!**

HI again! Can you give me a picture or a link of this:

Japanese Stuff
Neo Set 1 9-Card Promo Binder, Sealed - Never Opened
- Includes the 3 Johto starters - Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile - and their evolutions.

That is sweet! Does it have pages in it?

The cards are in a removable 9-sleeve, 3-holed page (can be put in a 3-ring binder) which has a Pokeball and "Pokemon Card Game" stamped on the edge. The outer part is basically like a plastic folder and once you open that you flip open a gold and silver foil page to reveal all the cards. I bought two back in the day - opened one and kept one sealed - so I'm going by memory and what I can see. I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of Japanese text printed inside the package about the Neo set. If you're interested in it, I'll probably only be willing to trade it for some of my wanted Wizards promo cards.

Hmmm... How much do you value it?

Well I can't put a monetary value on it, but speaking in terms of cards, I would trade it for 9 WotC promos or 6 GH/GC 1st ed. cards.

Sorry I don't have any of your older wants (I started when Storm Front cam out.) But, I do have some of your newer wants.

Well do you have the bottom half of Cresselia & Darkrai Legend? I'd do it for that plus a lower want R (or 2-3 lower want C or U). If not, are your Surfing Pikachu and Base Pikachu RR up for trade? I'd be interested in those. I dunno. You can make an offer.

I have the bottom of DCL for trade. What would you like me to add to that? Also, did you get my cards yet?

Did you send both trades in the same envelope? I got your 2 Scrafty but I don't seem to remember getting the Vullaby/Mandibuzz/Sawk trade yet. If I haven't left a ref yet I'll get on that.
How about the bottom half of DCL and either the Surfing Pikachu RR or Base Pikachu RR? Your choice.

hey i hope we can work out a trade

BINX wants
xx junk arm
xx Rare zebstrika
xx Rare glavantula

BINX has
wizards promo smeargle
please check my thread

I didn't send them at the same time. I will probably do that, if you have it, could you toss in a RH SP. Metal energy?

Back