• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: HAVE: Base, Jungle, Fossil, TR, Gym, Neo, UD, TM, UL, BW **WANT: WotC Promos!**

i also have promo 31 cleffa and promo 36 igglybuff

RE: HAVE: Base, Jungle, Fossil, TR, Gym, Neo, UD, TM, UL, BW **WANT: WotC Promos!**

Posted by Techdeck101 - Today 10:59 PM
I didn't send them at the same time. I will probably do that, if you have it, could you toss in a RH SP. Metal energy?

I take it that stands for Super Potion? I don't have it in RH. I can throw in a few other Trainers if you'd like. All I have is what's listed.

Posted by Binx345 - Today 10:55 PM
hey i hope we can work out a trade

BINX wants
xx junk arm
xx Rare zebstrika
xx Rare glavantula

BINX has
wizards promo smeargle
please check my thread

I would trade either Zebstrika OR Galvantula for the Smeargle. I don't really need Cleffa or Igglybuff as I already have those. I'll throw in the Junk Arm and the other B&W rare if you have any other of my wanted WotC promos (but I didn't see any others that I want on your list =\) or 1st edition Gym cards.

:) I means, Special energy, so, RH Metal Special energy. Do you have any? Sorry for the confusion.

Ohh, ha! Sorry I don't have it in RH. I do have a regular Special Metal Energy from one of the HGSS offshoot sets, card number 80/90, if you're interested.

No thank you :) Would you happen to have any P!P,LP,Set, Holo energy? I really need those.

Are you asking solely for holo energy? Because I don't have any, sorry. If you want some basic energy cards (excluding Darkness and Metal) I can toss some in. As far as League Promos go, I have a RH Houndoom. Do you have the Base Set Vulpix, shadowless, HP error (HP 50, instead of 50 HP)? I have one up for trade. If you're not wanting to part with either of the Pikachus, I can trade the Neo binder plus anything I mentioned in this post (or check my Haves and get back to me) for the DCL bottom half and a few of my lower wants.

I have basic darkness energies and metal (are you wanting them from BW?) I have 1 RH and one reg holo #19 emboar. 1 RH #11 Maractus. I have 2 Umbreon UD 1 non holo and one shatter holo. 1 RH lunatone from TR. 1 reg holo Gliscor UD.

I'm interested in your defender UD, Junk Arm TR and CML for any other of my wants.

I don't know how you personally value DCEs (they're in the $2 range on T&T) but I have 2 I could trade, if you don't mind them being from Base 1 and 2 (one is from the 3rd printing of Base Set 1 and the other is from Base 2).

Going by dollar amount...

My 2 DCEs, Defender UD, Junk Arm.

Your RH Maractus #11, RH Lunatone, Reg. Gliscor, RH Emboar #19, Holo Umbreon.

If you think that's too many cards on your end please let me know.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I don't know how you personally value DCEs (they're in the $2 range on T&T) but I have 2 I could trade, if you don't mind them being from Base 1 and 2 (one is from the 3rd printing of Base Set 1 and the other is from Base 2).

Going by dollar amount...

My 2 DCEs, Defender UD, Junk Arm.

Your RH Maractus #11, RH Lunatone, Reg. Gliscor, RH Emboar #19, Holo Umbreon.

If you think that's too many cards on your end please let me know.

Well, did you only have the one defender from UD?

My: Sharpedo TR

Your: Bouffalant BW

~SS

Yes, only one from UD. I have 4 others from Base/Base 2.

My: Sharpedo TR

Your: Bouffalant BW

~SS

Sounds good to me.

Hmm, do you have any of the older Elm's training method for trade? I'm trying to get a play set of those

Sleeping Snorlax said:

Hmm, do you have any of the older Elm's training method for trade? I'm trying to get a play set of those

No, sorry. The only Trainers I have are listed. I do have some from the B&W set that are unlisted though: 3 Energy Search, 2 Energy Switch, 1 Full Heal, 2 Pokedex (1 RH), 5 Potion (1 RH), 2 Revive, 1 Super Scoop Up, and 2 Switch.

Would you be willing to add the one SSU on your end?

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Would you be willing to add the one SSU on your end?

Sure, that's fine. I'll PM to confirm.

I do need Base Set Vulpix shadowless. I will part with the Reprint Pikachu. (It does have a very small bend in the top right corner.[Very small] )

Techdeck101 said:
I do need Base Set Vulpix shadowless. I will part with the Reprint Pikachu. (It does have a very small bend in the top right corner.[Very small] )

So your bottom half of DCL (#100) and RR Pikachu for the Neo folder and shadowless Vulpix?

Yes, that is correct.

Alrighty. I'll PM to finalize it.

Back