• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: Want older cards! And other stuff! HAVE Base, Jungle, Fossil, TR, Gym, Neo, HGSS, BW

How about your Krookodile and Sawsbuck for my Interviewer's Questions RH and sealed Cool Porygon?

RE: Want older cards! And other stuff! HAVE Base, Jungle, Fossil, TR, Gym, Neo, HGSS, BW

Anything else you'd want for the Sealed Mew too?

I would have to get a high want holo card for the sealed Ancient Mew. I didn't see any from your list.

All right, we can just do Krookodile and Sawsbuck for Interviewers and Porygon.

I'll pm you.

my
rh krokorok BW
haunter TM
darkrai g RR
2 dark nrg
1 holo metal nrg
umbreon undaunted holo

your
eevee wtoc #11
ancient mew

ROFLiron said:
my
rh krokorok BW
haunter TM
darkrai g RR
2 dark nrg
1 holo metal nrg
umbreon undaunted holo

your
eevee wtoc #11
ancient mew

Uhhm, no thanks. Sorry.

RE: Want older cards! And Shiny CoL! HAVE Base, Jungle, Fossil, TR, Gym, Neo, HGSS, BW

Bump #2. Organized the TSS section better, and added some to it.

RE: Want older cards! And Shiny CoL! HAVE Base, Jungle, Fossil, TR, Gym, Neo, HGSS, BW

Whatcha looking for the Dark Blastoise champ?! I have a 1st edition Haunter from fossil, its non holo though!

You wouldn't happen to have pulled any Pachis in that CoL box that you would consider trading, would you? :)

oskierox said:
Whatcha looking for the Dark Blastoise champ?! I have a 1st edition Haunter from fossil, its non holo though!

Well I value it at about $6 (trollandtoad.com). It's in Mint condish. I'd have to get something of comparable value. So, a less popular 1st ed. holo (basically anything but a Rocket's Mewtwo and Dark Charizard) and a 1st ed. rare from my Wants would suffice.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
You wouldn't happen to have pulled any Pachis in that CoL box that you would consider trading, would you? :)

I didn't even pull a single one for my collection! I was pretty ticked. :(

RE: Updated 6/11 [H] Shuckle, B&W, HS, Neo, & Older

Hey bud! Can you cml for the Genesis Lugia and the Cool Porygon? Thanks :D

CML for Shuckle.

Hello again. What about NM/M Charizard and Jigglypuff promo #7?

Sorry, didn't see your post before I replied to Oscar. I didn't really see anything though.

I have BW packs.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Hello again. What about NM/M Charizard and Jigglypuff promo #7?

Sorry champ, looking to make the Charizard trade for bigger things :p, see anything else? The jigglypuff is a go so far though ;)

Back