• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: [H] Shuckle, B&W, CoL, HS, Neo, & Older [W] McD Promos. Old stuff, mostly

I also have some of the COL energy, but I have a pending trade with some, ill let you know what left in a day or 2

RE: 6/30 Update [H] Shuckle, B&W, CoL, HS, Neo, & Older [W] McD Promos. Old stuff, mostly

Cml for:
x1 Dark Ivysaur
x1 Cool Porygon
x1 Ancient Mew

Thanks! Also, off of your wants I have:

x1 SL8 Palkia

RE: 6/30 Update [H] Shuckle, B&W, CoL, HS, Neo, & Older [W] McD Promos. Old stuff, mostly

Is your Surfing Pikachu the #28 promo or the reprint?

How about your SL Palkia and #50 Celebi promo for Ancient Mew and Dark Ivysaur?

Um, sure. Celebi has edgewear that is visible if you look closely.

Is Ancient Mew to big to be shipped via lettermail? If it is, feel free to open it.

Sorry, I lied, I guess I don't need Celebi. I just checked and I already have it in my binder. Soo... Ancient Mew for SL Palkia? Is the Palkia NM/M? And I can send the Mew still sealed in a top loader via regular mail, no problem.

Alright, sure. So,

My:
x1 SL Palkia

Your:
x1 Ancient Mew

Is Mew m/nm? Palkia is. Also, are you sure there is nothing for Dark Ivysaur?

Anyways, PM me to confirm!

Well it should be M. It's sealed and been in a binder for 10+ years lol. I would trade Dark Ivysaur for a promo that I need or regular rare but I didn't see any on your list. If you see something else I want that you have let me know. Oh and happy birthday, if that's today. :p

Nothing, so SL Palkia for Ancient Mew sealed.

I'll PM you to confirm, in a couple minutes.

It's today, thanks!

RE: Gone til 7/6 [H] Shuckle, B&W, CoL, HS, Neo, & Older [W] McD Cards. Old stuff, mostly

I need your B/W Pokedex RH (only one), Your Professor Oak (Base) and Item Finder (Base 2) CML for them. The B/W RH Pokedex has highest priority.

RE: Gone til 7/6 [H] Shuckle, B&W, CoL, HS, Neo, & Older [W] McD Cards. Old stuff, mostly

Back in town. Bump.

do you have a list of wants? I'm interested in a neo genesis typhlosion.

RE: [H] Shuckle, B&W, CoL, HS, Neo, & Older [W] McD Cards. Old stuff, mostly

Did you get that bulk counted?

mewyoshi said:
do you have a list of wants? I'm interested in a neo genesis typhlosion.

Okay it's fixed. I do have a Genesis Typhlosion. Have any of my Wants?

piplup234 said:
Did you get that bulk counted?

Last time I counted I had bulk in the 5,000 range.

Ok can you CML?

Still didn't see much. I'm really only looking for certain WotC cards.

this is about all I've got from your wants:

Base *Shadowless* ***** -- Must be shadowless! (2nd printing... or 1st edition will suffice of course. LMK)
#76 Pokemon Breeder (not really "shadowless" but the bottom of the card should read © 1995, 96, 98, 99 Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, © 1999 Wizards)

Fossil *1st Edition* *****
#11 Magneton
#21 Haunter
#28 Muk

the typhlosion I need is # 18

I have base and 1st ed jungle packs...

Back