• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: [H] Shuckle, B&W, CoL, HS, Neo, & Older [W] McD Cards. Old stuff, mostly

I do. It's a low want/low value to me and I didn't see anything else I needed from your list. Just wanted to make it worth sending.

Lots of nice stuff mate, but all I need then is the Clefable and Alakazam :D

Hmm, so I've got nothing else you want for that Shining Charizard? Blast.

How about trading your Shiny Entei, Shiny Rayquaza, or SF Charizard RP?

I'm waiting for my trade thread to be approved then you can check it out if you'd like.

zephilim Wrote:
Hi there, I am interested in
1 Flygon #4
1 SI Tentacruel (Mainly because Dragonite is in the back lol)
1 SI Onix (Same as above)

I have an extra Tepig toy if you are interested. Feel free to CML, Thanks!

How about Flygon, Tentacruel, and Onix for your promo Blastoise UL and Tepig toy? I can throw in a few C/U if shipping the toy is going to cost a lot.

Do you have a BW Dewott #29 by chance? I need one of those for my deck. And as far as throw ins go, I collect Dragonite line cards. :) LMK if we can work something out.

zephilim said:
zephilim Wrote:
Hi there, I am interested in
1 Flygon #4
1 SI Tentacruel (Mainly because Dragonite is in the back lol)
1 SI Onix (Same as above)

I have an extra Tepig toy if you are interested. Feel free to CML, Thanks!

How about Flygon, Tentacruel, and Onix for your promo Blastoise UL and Tepig toy? I can throw in a few C/U if shipping the toy is going to cost a lot.

Do you have a BW Dewott #29 by chance? I need one of those for my deck. And as far as throw ins go, I collect Dragonite line cards. :) LMK if we can work something out.

I recently sold my Oshawott line set, but I do have some Dratini-Dragonite line cards I could throw in.

So, my Flygon, SI Tentacruel, SI Onix, Dragonite line cards for your Promo Blastoise UL and Tepig toy? Also, if you have any Blastoise line cards from Base Expedition to Platinum that you could throw in, that would be great. :) Any language for those. PM if this looks good.

Do you have any shadowless or 1st edt base cards for trade>

Yeah, some shadowless U/C, maybe some rares. Anything you're looking for in particular?

I want to complete a 1st edt and shadowless set. I eed all 1st edt except hitmonchan and all shadowless except alakazam

As far as tradable shadowless goes I've got #'s 7, 17, 21, 24-29, 33-41, 43, 45-50, 52-69. Although are you wanting them in NM/M condition? Because I played with some of these back in the day before I realized "Hey, I should be taking better care of these..." and started using sleeves and what not. Some have black specks on them, some edge wear, some dinged corners, some creased, but some are better than others. So what's the worst possible condition you would accept and what would you trade for them?

For now, I will trade for any and all of them. Obviously, bends and scratches drastically decrese condition, but I would like to get them.

Hitmonchan has specks of foil showing on front, edge wear on back, ding at top of card. x2 Beedrill are in decent shape. x1 Electrode fair. Then I have 58 U/C, some are dupes, that range from NM to Fair-Poor (creases, shuffling wear, etc.). Only 10-15 have either creases or bad wear though. So going off of that, do you have anything I need and what would you trade?

I seem to have a bunch of your wants? Let's make something work.

Well I don't seem to have much on your wants list. I have x2 Minccino (sp?) I believe. What do you consider as merch? I have old BK kids' meals toys/pokeballs, rolled up posters... I'd have to see what else.

Back