• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: Have: ND Booster Box, Reshi EX, Shaymin EX, Meta, WotC || Want:WotC, ND & TM RHs, EX FAs

Ah, too much damage for me. :p

Still got that Shadowless 'Zard on your sale thread?

RE: Have: ND Booster Box, Reshi EX, Shaymin EX, Meta, WotC || Want:WotC, ND & TM RHs, EX FAs

I do. It's not NM. It has some specks of foil exposed on the front that are seen better when tilted in the light. Some foil along the edges is exposed. Very slight wear on back but not too bad. I have pictures of it on my sale thread. The one listed for $33.

Hello, please cml for your ND Box

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
My Shaymin EX and Reshiram EX for your Kyurem EX FA and SR Meowth NV?

I'm not sure but I will let you know soon

Saviour_Gundam said:
Hello, please cml for your ND Box

Didn't see anything to do an even enough trade.

I have these from your wants:

Japanese Vending Series 1:
Golbat
Kadabra
Gastly
Trainer Primeape Pokeball
Trainer Whirlwind
Sandslash

Next Destinies:
#74 Scrafty RH

Base 2:
#26 Kangaskhan

Gym Heroes:
#33 Rocket's Snorlax

Neo Destiny:
#110 Shining Noctowl

Think we can work something out for the Shadowless Charizard?

Hm, while that may be somewhat comparable in value I don't want to do that. And I'm getting Rocket's Snorlax in a trade, forgot to edit that. Do you have any other Shining Neo Destiny cards that I need?

Yep, I've also got:
#112 Shining Steelix

Feel free to check my list as well. :)

Do you have any of the shadowless Base cards that I need? I didn't see anything else on your list, unless your Mewtwo is shadowless or if other WotC cards are 1st Editions, like some of the Gym holos.

Unfortunately, I don't have any Shadowless Base cards on your wants other than a heavily played Dragonair.

Also, I have these from your wants but unlisted:
#8 Giovanni's Persian (1st edition: Mint)
#12 Misty's Golduck (1st edition; Pack-fresh)

What if you took out the JPN vending cards and the R's Snorlax, then added Shining Steelix, G's Persian, and M's Golduck? Is that uneven?

Next Destinies:
#74 Scrafty RH

Base 2:
#26 Kangaskhan

Neo Destiny:
#110 Shining Noctowl
Shining Steelix

Gym Challenge:
G's Persian 1st
M's Golduck 1st

RE: Have: ND Booster Box, Dark Explorers, Reshi EX, Shaymin EX, Meta, WotC || Want:WotC, ND & TM RHs, EX FAs

Yea unfortunately that's a bit too much in your favor. :p

How about my:
Japanese Vending Series 1:
Golbat
Kadabra
Gastly
Trainer Primeape Pokeball
Trainer Whirlwind
Sandslash

Next Destinies:
#74 Scrafty RH

Base 2:
#26 Kangaskhan

Gym Challenge:
Giovanni's Persian (1st edition; Holo)

Neo Destiny:
#110 Shining Noctowl
#112 Shining Steelix

For your:
Charizard (Shadowless)
Dark Patch RH
Lapras ND (Rare one)

RE: Have: ND Booster Box, Dark Explorers, Reshi EX, Shaymin EX, Meta, WotC || Want:WotC, ND & TM RHs, EX FAs

How's the condition of your cards? What could I add for 1st Ed. Misty's Golduck?

Everything is flawless Mint with the exception of Persian and the Shinings. Those three are borderline NM/M.

I think I'd like to hold onto Misty's Golduck for the time being. Think we're good? :D

Edit: Also, we're talking about this Charizard, correct?

My Shaymin EX and Reshiram EX for your Kyurem EX FA and SR Meowth NV?

Sorry, but that is unfair to me so, can you make another offer please

SoulWind said:
Everything is flawless Mint with the exception of Persian and the Shinings. Those three are borderline NM/M.

I think I'd like to hold onto Misty's Golduck for the time being. Think we're good? :D

Edit: Also, we're talking about this Charizard, correct?

Okay, I can do that, kind of painfully. Heh. Hate to see a shadowless Charizard go but I need those cards. PM to confirm please. :) Oh and yes, that picture is the one we're talking about.

justintam0731 said:
Sorry, but that is unfair to me so, can you make another offer please

My Shaymin EX, Reshiram EX, DE Prof. Juniper RH, CL Sage's Training RH for your Kyurem EX FA and SR Meowth.

Bump.

Okay, I can do that, kind of painfully. Heh. Hate to see a shadowless Charizard go but I need those cards. PM to confirm please. :) Oh and yes, that picture is the one we're talking about.

My Shaymin EX, Reshiram EX, DE Prof. Juniper RH, CL Sage's Training RH for your Kyurem EX FA and SR Meowth.

Well, I don't really need the Reshiram EX, DE Prof. Juniper RH, and the CL Sage's Training RH

RE: Insta-Deal: My Next Destinies Booster Box for you Dark Explorers Box! | Want: ND EX FAs, ND & TM RHs, WotC Cards

My:
Base Set Alakazam

Your:
Reshiram EX
Shaymin EX

RE: Insta-Deal: My Next Destinies Booster Box for you Dark Explorers Box! | Want: ND EX FAs, ND & TM RHs, WotC Cards

No thanks, that's too unbalanced of a trade.

Back