• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: Have Next Destinies, more. Want Next Destinies, Triumphant, CoL Shinies & NRGs.

How about
My:
1 RH NXD Lucario
1 RH NXD Chandelure

Your:
4 NXD DCE
2 NXD Luxray

RE: Have Next Destinies, more. Want Next Destinies, Triumphant, CoL Shinies & NRGs.

That's a little uneven (based on T&T). How about...

Your:
1 RH NXD Lucario
1 RH NXD Chandelure

My:
3 NXD DCE

or

My:
1 NXD DCE
2 NXD Luxray

I dont value the Luxray very high.
2 rares=2 rares
2 uncommons=2 RH
2 rares+2 uncommons=2 RH rares

but I could add something else, just CML

The best I can do is 4 DCE and 1 Luxray. PM if that sounds good to you.

Not worth it too me, but I could do:

My:
1 RH NXD Lucario

Your:
1 RH NXD Hippowdown

Well in addition to that can I trade you the 2 Luxray or 4 DCE for the RH Chandelure?

If you add 2 Luxray and I can add RH Chandelure

RE: Have: Next Destinies, Triumphant, Old Cards || Want: Old Cards, Next Destinies, Triumphant, CoL Shinies

Bumpage. Added a bunch of "haves" and "wants."

RE: Have: Next Destinies, Triumphant, Old Cards || Want: Old Cards, Next Destinies, Triumphant, CoL Shinies

Which Raikou is the neo revelation one? 22 or 13?

CML for
Kyurem EX x1

Is your Kyurem EX x1 Promo or Regular

Sorry, the Kyurem EX has been traded. And Raikou is #22.

Hey, could you please CML for these?

Jungle Jolteon (H) (missing logo)
Jungle Vileplume (H) (x1 missing logo)
Base Set 2 Venusaur (H)
Deoxys Sharpedo ex
Crystal Guardians Blaziken ex

Unfortunately, a lot of the cards you listed aren't NM/M.

Jungle Jolteon (H) (missing logo) Scratches on front of card. Whiting along edges on back of card.
Jungle Vileplume (H) (x1 missing logo) Some light surface scratches on foil. NM back.
Base Set 2 Venusaur (H) Some surface scratches on foil. Small crease on foil. Slight silvering on front edges. Some nicks on back edges.
Deoxys Sharpedo ex Surface scratches. One small area has worse scratch. Crease shown on back.
Crystal Guardians Blaziken ex A few problem areas on front. Not scratches, just somewhat of light indentations. They don't go through the card and they can't be seen on back. Back of card is NM.

If you're still interested, I need:

Unlimited Shining Noctowl Neo Dest
Unlimited Shining Raichu Neo Dest
1st Edition Suicune Neo Rev (#14?)
1st Edition Politoed Neo Disc (#8?)
1st Edition Tyranitar Neo Disc (#31?)
1st Edition Umbreon Neo Disc (#13?)
1st Edition Vileplume Jungle (#31?)
1st Edition Aerodactyl Fossil (#1? Non-prerelease?)
1st Edition Dark Golbat TR (#7?)
1st Edition Dark Gyarados TR (#8?)
Unlimited Rocket's Scyther
1st Edition Misty's Golduck

I can trade all of the cards you listed for just 1-2 of these cards listed above. LMK.

Bump.

Are any of your Base set Holos/Rares in Mint condition?

Happen to have any bulk?

Gyarados is NM, Machamp is NM (still sealed, but the wrapper has put some slight wear on the front edges so there's some foil exposed), Poliwrath is NM+, Zapdos is NM (very slight exposure of foil along an edge), Dragonair NM+, Dugtrio NM, Electabuzz has a couple small scuff spots on the front but otherwise NM, Electrode NM, Pidgeotto NM+.

Element_Enigma said:
Happen to have any bulk?

Yes, a limited supply though. Not more than 1,000. I'll CYL and let you know if I see anything.

Edit: Can you post a link to your trade thread in your sig? I can't find it in the forum.

Would you do my:
#11 Misdreavus NM (Neo Revelations)

Next Destinies:
#50 Zekrom RH
#60 Darmanitan RH
#79 Wigglytuff RH
#88 Heavy Ball RH

Your:
Base set:
Zapdos NM
Machamp NM
Poliwrath NM+

Yeah, I can do that. PM me your info and I can have the cards sent on Monday.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Yes, a limited supply though. Not more than 1,000. I'll CYL and let you know if I see anything.

Edit: Can you post a link to your trade thread in your sig? I can't find it in the forum.

Sorry dont think my thread has been approved yet but heres my thread on PokeGym http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=163424

Back