• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: Have Next Destinies, more. Want Next Destinies, Triumphant, CoL Shinies & NRGs.

CML for
Kyurem EX

RE: Have Next Destinies, more. Want Next Destinies, Triumphant, CoL Shinies & NRGs.

do you buy cards? I have
Regigigas EX fa
Reshiram EX fa
Shaymin EX

justintam0731 said:
CML for
Kyurem EX

Trade it for your Reshiram EX?

DarkJawa said:
do you buy cards? I have
Regigigas EX fa
Reshiram EX fa
Shaymin EX

Not typically, unless I'm desperate for a specific one. I'd rather trade if at all possible.

How about you put something small in because reshiram ex is about $5 more than kyurem ex

alright, let me know if you change your mind

justintam0731 said:
How about you put something small in because reshiram ex is about $5 more than kyurem ex

Are you looking for non-RH Junk Arms? I can add one of those.

No, not really

How about Kyurem EX and RH Junk Arm x1 for your Reshiram EX?

Sure, PM me

I should be able to get you many of the reverses you need, but you only have one that I need, I was wondering if you had any of:

Noble Victories:
Reverse Holo's
Victini (15)
Carracosta
Frillish
Cryogonal (33)
Elektross
Cofagrius (47)
Reuniclus (52)
Reuniclus (53)
Lampent
Chandelure
Gigalith
Archen
Meinshao
Escavalier
Durant
Cobalion

Or Next Destinies RH's:
Seedot
Darumaka
Vanilluxe
Cubchoo
Shinx (42)
Luxray
Meinfoo-you have this one listed
Bronzong
Pidove

I have NV Frillish, Reuniclus (only RH), Lampent (only RH), Chandelure, Archen, Mienshao. And yeah, I have ND Mienfoo RH, none of the other ND RH though.

Have any FAs or bulk?

Do you have any UL Shaymin or Catcher? I have RH NXD Chandelure and RH NXD Lucario.

Glaceon said:
Have any FAs or bulk?

No FAs. I have bulk, to an extent. I'm interested in your:

Shaymin EX
Kyurem EX FA
Regigigas EX FA
Chandelure Shiny
Emboar Shiny
Skyarrow Bridge RH
Heavy Ball RH

How much C/U bulk for each of these?

olimar1023 said:
Do you have any UL Shaymin or Catcher? I have RH NXD Chandelure and RH NXD Lucario.

I don't. I have energy in bulk and x10 ND DCE. How much of those would it take to get one or both RH cards?

Shaymin EX 200
Skyarrow Bridge RH 50
Heavy Ball RH 20

The rest I don't want to trade for bulk.

I could do that I think. I'll send you a PM when I get it ready. What are your conditions for bulk trades? Are RH cards worth 2 cards? 1.5 cards? Is there a limit to how many of each card? NM-M? Specific sets only?

I am only interested at NH UC/C. NM-M. Preferably HS-on cards, but I don't care. Not limited on how many. It could be 270 Magikarp for all I care.

how about:
My:
1 RH NXD Lucario

Your:
10-15 {D} energy (condition doesnt matter)
2 NXD DCE

LMK

I should have specified. I don't have any common Darkness energy, and only 1 common Metal energy. The other energy types I do have an abundance of, if you're looking for any of those.

Back